Karma is a bitch ;] what goes...comes back Amrit;]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
There is a destiny that makes us brothers: none goes his way alone,
All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.
~Edwin Markham

People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become.  And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.  ~Edith Wharton

These 2 Quote's are so proved right yet again today ;] ! thanks to PRINCESS AMRIT 🤣 

did she ever Know that What she did 20 yrs ago will come and get her 20 years later ? Did she ever know she had to pay such a big prize for what she did to 1 innocent kid 20 years ? did she ever know that 1 day, her money power and her ego will not help her but break her apart ? Did she ever know, the Beeji, for who she did all this n grew this ego ! will be part of the game of shattering her pride 😆 ? 

Well it's clear She did not even ever Imagined in her Wildest dreams This will happen  to her 🤣 ! cuz for PRINCESS AMRIT she writes her and others Destiny with her power of Money🤢 but you see Karma is a bitch ;] ! and u will have to pay for what you have done in past ! by hook or by crook 🤣  

First i was so pissed with The Drag ! as i wanted to See The AgNi Shadi 😔 ! but you know wat ! seeing Amrit Cry and Beg Agam made me jump and love the episode 🤣 ! i mean today we saw her PRIDE n EGO Shattered ! the boy, who once she ruined his innocent childhood! forced him to be what he is now ! will come back n Will take revenge ! 

I mean What is she ? ! infront of all she is was so EGO-istic ! like asked Agam to come with her as she wants to talk ! with so much attitude ! n BANG 🤣 ! in the room she freaking started begging :O ! i mean WOMAN ! come on ! its not like YOU LOVE HIM :O ! for Money ! u Went this low :O ! seriously ! 

I simply loved the Pain ! the hurt in Agam's eyes ! when he told her why he is doing all this ! the Flashback of his childhood :( ! was so sad n killer :( !  i just wanted to go and hug him :( ! 

this made me more pissed @ amrit 😡 ! n I was so happy ! wat a nice slap Agam gave on her Face ! by Shattering ! by showing her that, Ego will break u 1 day ! n there will be a day when Money will not help u ! 

Inshort 🤣 in today's epi, Amrit got Slapped WITHOUT touch 🤣 ! but *OUCH* 🤣 ! from Agam! n thn Beeji 🤣 ! i mean Woman ! if i was u 🤣 i would have committed suicide 🤣 WAIT 🤣 after AGNI ka shadi ;] 🤣 

Now coming to the Dulhan exchange 🤣 ! not to lie ! amrit LOOKED stunning as the Bride ! but its like Nimrit looked Much more beautiful in the Bridal wear <3 ! it was Amrits EGO n Over PRIDE that made her ugly🤢 where Nimrit's innocence n clean heart made her look like an Angel😳

You know some how i feel Agam has a soft corner for nimrit ! n knows that she is completely opposite of Amrit ! as xample y-day ! when Amrit slapped her ! there was this ANGER on his face ! n thn today again when Amrit started shouting @ her ! he got quite pissed ! 

Im Sure he will not treat Nimrit Bad after marriage<3 ! 

now coming to the Answer to peoples question ! who asked Whats the use of marrying nimrit to take revenge from Amrit !? People this is the answer ! TODAYS epi ! he broke her ego  ! by REJECTING amrit ! n Marrying NIMRIT infront of her eyes !! 

man im loving this show <3 ! n More over Agam n Nimrit <3 

Karma is a bitch ;] ! and u will have to pay for what you have done in past ! by hook or by crook 🤣
^manalwa this cracked me up! 🤣🤣

Amrit ne kabhe socha bhe nahe hoga ke woh itne bure tarhan hurt huge and on top of that she got rejected and her sister was chosen over her who she thinks is good for nothing and not pretty at all [Personally i find nimrit/dimple more pretty but anyways]. Yest's dialogue "chunti ke bhe parr nikal ayye hain" 🤣🤣 Now she'll get to witness how the chunti enjoys and lives the life she dreamt of and gave everything for it and her so called chunti sister won everything without effort, her nature was enough to make her loose! I can't wait for the day nimrit starts fighting for her rights and gets out of this and become confident...!

The scene where she asks him to accopmany her for two minutes i honestly thought she'll go inside and throw tantrums and show attitude but dude she begged him! :O She fell on floor, touched his feettt! :OO At this moment, i was happy! 🤣 it was just like whatever happened with agam 20years ago was happening with her now, the way he begged her to tell that he's innocent and she remained silent and now he left her on the floor begging him to marry her and not betray her! N then he threw the ring she gave! Hayyye! SLAP SLAP SLAP! Haath lagane ke zarurat he nahe the, without hand slap hogaya ! 🤣

arey slaps were from all the people, first agam, then mahi then aunty then her bauji and bang beeji bhee mille we nikli! 🤣🤣 Poor girl, i shouldn't feel bad for her at all but i still do a little :PPP

Nimrit looked way prettier then amrit in the bride get up! Once she gets married and gets to wear good clothes and comes out of the shadow of her evil sister! Amrit was looking ugly because of the ego and attitude. Well thanks to her for hurting agam 20years ago 🤣 agar woh aisa nahe karte toh agni ki shaadi nahe hote 🤣🤣

Ego ke dhanjian urr gayeee[Completely shattered her ego] <333
Edited by lonelyshadow - 11 years ago
🤣QUOTE: What is she ? ! infront of all she is was so EGO-istic ! like asked Agam to come with her as she wants to talk ! with so much attitude ! n BANG ðŸ¤£ ! in the room she freaking started begging

lol this piece of writing cracked me up  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Amu edit jaldi kameeni hahah
@ mana rofl thts wat my IF friends call
Me rofl anyways heheheh it was the fact! This woman needs to come to reality n know there is a world after her -.1
Manal, love your title and love your enthusiasm ðŸ˜Š  Man, I was sooo happy when Agam put Amrit down and little miss princess ended up begging !  Her ego totally flattened and nobody would listen to her begging and pleading !  Nimrit looked gorgeous and Agam looked fabulous! They both make a great couple .  Waiting for more fireworks tomorrow ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by lonelyshadow

Karma is a bitch ;] ! and u will have to pay for what you have done in past ! by hook or by crook 🤣
^manalwa this cracked me up! 🤣🤣

Amrit ne kabhe socha bhe nahe hoga ke woh itne bure tarhan hurt huge and on top of that she got rejected and her sister was chosen over her who she thinks is good for nothing and not pretty at all [Personally i find nimrit/dimple more pretty but anyways]. Yest's dialogue "chunti ke bhe parr nikal ayye hain" 🤣🤣 Now she'll get to witness how the chunti enjoys and lives the life she dreamt of and gave everything for it and her so called chunti sister won everything without effort, her nature was enough to make her loose! I can't wait for the day nimrit starts fighting for her rights and gets out of this and become confident...!

The scene where she asks him to accopmany her for two minutes i honestly thought she'll go inside and throw tantrums and show attitude but dude she begged him! :O She fell on floor, touched his feettt! :OO At this moment, i was happy! 🤣 it was just like whatever happened with agam 20years ago was happening with her now, the way he begged her to tell that he's innocent and she remained silent and now he left her on the floor begging him to marry her and not betray her! N then he threw the ring she gave! Hayyye! SLAP SLAP SLAP! Haath lagane ke zarurat he nahe the, without hand slap hogaya ! 🤣

arey slaps were from all the people, first agam, then mahi then aunty then her bauji and bang beeji bhee mille we nikli! 🤣🤣 Poor girl, i shouldn't feel bad for her at all but i still do a little :PPP

Nimrit looked way prettier then amrit in the bride get up! Once she gets married and gets to wear good clothes and comes out of the shadow of her evil sister! Amrit was looking ugly because of the ego and attitude. Well thanks to her for hurting agam 20years ago 🤣 agar woh aisa nahe karte toh agni ki shaadi nahe hote 🤣🤣

Ego ke dhanjian urr gayeee[Completely shattered her ego] <333
Finally u edited 🤣 

gosh i loved the epi 🤣 ! chal tonight will be a fun Shadi post ;] ! Can Not wait <3 ! love yew for this Comment <3 !! 

Originally posted by Mallika113

Manal, love your title and love your enthusiasm ðŸ˜Š  Man, I was sooo happy when Agam put Amrit down and little miss princess ended up begging !  Her ego totally flattened and nobody would listen to her begging and pleading !  Nimrit looked gorgeous and Agam looked fabulous! They both make a great couple .  Waiting for more fireworks tomorrow ðŸ˜†
Thanks Mallika 🤗 ! ROFL thats the only Title Goes with the Bitchy amrit 🤣 ! man i was so happy 🤣 esp when u Threw her ring on her 🤣 
gosh we evil but 🤣 I LOVED It 🤣 

OMG OMG  Love your post Manal Awesome Each and Every word Describe The way Amrit is , Finally she Got A Reality Check There are something more than Money Loving the show yaar ...
Originally posted by wadi..doll

OMG OMG  Love your post Manal Awesome Each and Every word Describe The way Amrit is , Finally she Got A Reality Check There are something more than Money Loving the show yaar ...
Thank you jaaana <3 hahahah i was laughing @ her 🤣