Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aakesha

love it...

thanks for the pm.

Glad you did 😊 anytime x
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kalpana.. I love this post like I love all others by you.. very much..!! But what I like more about it is the little things you are doing to it.. teeny weeny changes that you are bringing about.. The change in the title.. a thoughtful improvisation dear.. seems to have worked too..😉.. and the thoughts in the end, your very own lyrics.. much valued!!

Love your choice of song for the episode..! And the pictures.. WOW!! Its a Collage mix with perfect music and lyrics to go with it, that you give us and I LOVE them!! Yes.. it has all fallen down.. now the only way is up!! They have been pushed into too much darkness..  their spirit has been broken, shattered.. but their love is their strength!! Its holding them together in spite of all.. suspicion, betrayal, hurt and pain have clouded their vision and keeps them apart but its never too late to turn it back around.. the only way is love..the only way is up!!

x.titli.x thumbnail
awesome post loved it 👍🏼
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maria.Creationz

awesome post loved it 👍🏼

Thank you 😊 x
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Kalpana.. I love this post like I love all others by you.. very much..!! But what I like more about it is the little things you are doing to it.. teeny weeny changes that you are bringing about.. The change in the title.. a thoughtful improvisation dear.. seems to have worked too..😉.. and the thoughts in the end, your very own lyrics.. much valued!!

Love your choice of song for the episode..! And the pictures.. WOW!! Its a Collage mix with perfect music and lyrics to go with it, that you give us and I LOVE them!! Yes.. it has all fallen down.. now the only way is up!! They have been pushed into too much darkness..  their spirit has been broken, shattered.. but their love is their strength!! Its holding them together in spite of all.. suspicion, betrayal, hurt and pain have clouded their vision and keeps them apart but its never too late to turn it back around.. the only way is love..the only way is up!!

Indeed ... the only way is up 🤗 with such stellar support and motivation from you, there is no other direction to go in ... 😉 x
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Playing hide and seek with me
Till it gets too dark
Too dark, inside your shell
Why do I even try
When you take me for granted?

deep...very deep...
Beautifully said...
wonderful pics as always...👏
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Kalpana..🤗...Another Gr8 post...Missed ur post this weekend...😛...

The best part *beside Arnav's running..😳* was the song...!!!...OMG..Amazing choicee...Listening this song past few hours...😍😍...

The pics were BEAUTIFULLY edited..👏.U definitely knw how to emote feelings thru pics and words...😳