De Danadan-Katora Couple - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Great job Ankit!! Yaar tumhare Jogira aut parody of  song "dil ke armaan" padh ke mujhe inspiration mili hai ki mai phir se songs li parody banake likhoon. Thanks for ur Prerna.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
wooowww...lvly ..awsome updateee...
i simply loved evry line of it..evry line
yes now katora couple will strt begging more as kotra styed empty...need to fill up naa..so w8ng wht else they will think of asking to fill their katora πŸ€£
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Excellent Ankit. De Dhanadan is back with a bang. Loved your naamkarn for the shamless couple Katora🀣 Who better to name them bhikari than DS. too good. J might have not even dreamed that DS would call him bhikari

G was so happy discussing how much share she is going to get in the property. But at last mila her share of Bhairav's discourse.πŸ˜‰ And nalayak J has now even lost his last chance to get back to his family with this demand of his. Tomorrow there will be more from A and donon ko bina slap ke hi taare dikhenge. Can't wait to see their faces and now hear what G has to say about celebrating her "victory" 🀒.

But seriously he did not have money to buy the moonth's groceries, from where did they get money to fly twice to and fro between Mumbai and Jaipur, travel in the car and stay in a decent hotel.πŸ˜•
lovely writeup ankit and right to the point! πŸ˜Š

i was hooting when anandi slapped bikhari jagya πŸ₯³

and when i saw the precap, i just couldnt stop dancing and clapping πŸ‘  πŸ˜†
Bas ab Anandi aisa hi ek thappad Gawari ko maar de to sone pe suhaga πŸ˜ƒ..lekin isme ek tension bhi hai..iske baad Gawari jitna zor se chillayegi, hum sab behosh ho jayenge πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Ankit ji... Aaj tho aap Chaa Gaye.

I mean usually , your de De Dhana is awesome but today tho kuch aur hi rang layi hai.

Loveddd it hahahahahahah

Katora couple ji wah wayi set Aaj pet bhar Gaya...πŸ˜†
πŸ‘

am very very excited I watched precap 10times already πŸ˜ƒ

Great Job Anandi πŸ‘ we love you
Ankit!!! Couldn't wait to read your De dana dhan πŸ‘πŸ˜† Awesome awesome !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is Bhikari Jagat dancing in Dhanush's place in this video 🀣!! πŸ€£  Bhikari naach !!🀣 !🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DK-ZWyxZ8k[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by andv

Excellent Ankit. De Dhanadan is back with a bang. Loved your naamkarn for the shamless couple Katora🀣 Who better to name them bhikari than DS. too good. J might have not even dreamed that DS would call him bhikari

G was so happy discussing how much share she is going to get in the property. But at last mila her share of Bhairav's discourse.πŸ˜‰ And nalayak J has now even lost his last chance to get back to his family with this demand of his. Tomorrow there will be more from A and donon ko bina slap ke hi taare dikhenge. Can't wait to see their faces and now hear what G has to say about celebrating her "victory" 🀒.

But seriously he did not have money to buy the moonth's groceries, from where did they get money to fly twice to and fro between Mumbai and Jaipur, travel in the car and stay in a decent hotel.πŸ˜•
poor Pizza madam, was feaaring tht kahin hisse me cheating na ho jaye, and here pura hissa hi gayab ho gaya, upar se bhikh mang ke jo flight ticket aur guest house ka bill bharna pada tha, use bhi chukana padegaπŸ˜† Now Jogia will ask her to demand money from her Antaryami parents to pay the loansπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jogia, get nothing, but lost everything. he lost any chance of returning to family, he lost all chance to get MS degree, he lost his job, he lost his non existing Atmasamman and RIGHTπŸ˜‰. total kangala bhikhari, with no futureπŸ˜†πŸ˜† bure logon ke sath ka yahin natiza hota haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gouri is rahu-ketu-shani all in all in his kundaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Ankit!!! Couldn't wait to read your De dana dhan πŸ‘πŸ˜† Awesome awesome !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is Bhikari Jagat dancing in Dhanush's place in this video 🀣!! πŸ€£  Bhikari naach !!🀣 !🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DK-ZWyxZ8k[/YOUTUBE]
U know Sonali, i m rit now sitting on almost on north pole, and hv no fast internet, but whn i read the news i cd not resist myself watching it, which took almost two hrs due to slow buffering, and write itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†