Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

I'm gonna gift bunch of "Kesar" mangoes and 2 designer sarees to my mom and Nano car to my husband's mom.πŸ˜›

Lucky mom and mom-in-law πŸ˜ƒ
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yaalini

I liked the epi😊(but hard 2 understand their convo due to LOHKπŸ˜•), but in the precap suraj alone returning where is sandy? If he returns alone then...πŸ˜”

Sandhya is missing. πŸ˜†πŸ€£  Chal ab apni investigation team ko Order de Sandhya ko search karne ke liye.πŸ˜‰ Aka Suraj is nothing without her now.πŸ˜•
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: seelaks

Lucky mom and mom-in-law πŸ˜ƒ

LOL.. Thanks.πŸ€—  I'm benevolent person when it comes to spend money on others but very stingy to spend on behind myself.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Of course 2 yummy chocolate cakes ordered as well with written "Best mom in the world".πŸ˜›πŸ€£
seelaks thumbnail

LOL.. Thanks.πŸ€—  I'm benevolent person when it comes to spend money on others but very stingy to spend on behind myself.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Of course 2 yummy chocolate cakes ordered as well with written "Best mom in the world".πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Now , you are tempting me to have chocolate cake πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
.Ami. thumbnail
Surprised kick! All of a sudden "Durga mata" entered into Sandhya n She's intensely dragging Suraj; Suraj V2 asking:- Sandhya ji baat kya hain?? Kuch bolengi aap??😍

Be-Mosam ki Baarish ka maza le lo SURYAπŸ₯³πŸ€—

Oh no, Why Sandhya slipping these much??? She don't like when Suraj touch her n another side making him go crazy by slipping him on this way.😑 Well, This kinda scenes Rangili and Natkhat's love to watch it.. 🀣Light weight romance.πŸ˜†

Please Suraj ji, Don't touch me. I feel really awful.😲

seelaks thumbnail
Are u planing to stay awake all night watching today's SURYA scenes ?
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: seelaks

Are u planing to stay awake all night watching today's SURYA scene?

I wish I could watch it. My eyes are burning as I haven't sleep well from last 4 days. I am off beat n trying to fall asleep. End of the episode made me feel mushy n soft. SURYA cried. 😭Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail

I wish I could watch it. My eyes are burning as I haven't sleep well from last 4 days. I am off beat n trying to fall asleep. End of the episode made me feel mushy n soft. SURYA cried. 😭

End of episode was so touchy. Sandy saw Suraj crying😭.

.Ami. thumbnail
No rush in the dukan today.😭
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 I will be absent until my brothers exams finishes... its gonna over tomoro for him so i will be peeping when he takes break from systemπŸ˜†