Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Right or wrong ? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you agree with the link ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [60.00%]
12 [34.29%]
2 [5.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I am confused if you meant, agreeing with link or agreeing with article. 'coz in that link most of the plp disagree with teh article.

I dont agree with article either. People are really mean, and I guess all plp can't stand everyone's success. There are more critcs than your well wishers.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hi peaches, thanks once again for your feedback.....

i don't know how Mona will feel or what she will gain from this criticism. But i certainly know what she should gain..

Again i am using examples of two actresses who were criticised for their looks when they entered bollywood.

First one is Rekha......she was called fat, dark and ugly by the critics

Second one is Karisma Kapoor......she was called Randheer Kapoor without mustach by critics

Both of them took this criticism positively, transformed themselves completely (without changing their faces) and later they were considered one of the most beauitful actresses of their times. Don't you think that all the criticism they faced earlier had a very important role in motiveting them to look better? If there was no criticism they probebly would have never tried to change themselves.

I want Mona to take these comments positively and work towards improving her looks. Specially now that she has mentioned in her interviews that she wants to try her luck in bollywood. I personally don't consider looks as the most important aspect of a person. But sadly our film, TV and fashion industries expect you to be best in every aspect. I think in JJKN also they are trying to potray same thing. Which is very sad......

thats all i have to say

Purva
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by purva

i don't know how Mona will feel or what she will gain from this criticism. But i certainly know what she should gain..

Again i am using examples of two actresses who were criticised for their looks when they entered bollywood.

Second one is Karisma Kapoor......she was called Randheer Kapoor without mustach by critics

Both of them took this criticism positively, transformed themselves completely (without changing their faces) and later they were considered one of the most beauitful actresses of their times. Don't you think that all the criticism they faced earlier had a very important role in motiveting them to look better? If there was no criticism they probebly would have never tried to change themselves.

I want Mona to take these comments positively and work towards improving her looks. Specially now that she has mentioned in her interviews that she wants to try her luck in bollywood. I personally don't consider looks as the most important aspect of a person. But sadly our film, TV and fashion industries expect you to be best in every aspect. I think in JJKN also they are trying to potray same thing. Which is very sad......

thats all i have to say

Purva

Hi Purva,

Those are great points.  Did know that the critics bluntly called Rekha and Krishma ugly.

Yes may be after they need to make those changes things got easier for them.

I don't think Mona is fat, nor does she have hairy eyebrows.  Even if that was true, she can change those things and the comment would be helpful.

But the critics are companing Mona's singh's face to horse.  That is not called for, not matter what anyone says, there is nothing positive in that comment.  It's not called for and should have never been said.

Thanks

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by purva

thats all i have to say

Purva

Hi Purva,

Those are great points.  Did know that the critics bluntly called Rekha and Krishma ugly.

Yes may be after they need to make those changes things got easier for them.

I don't think Mona is fat, nor does she have hairy eyebrows.  Even if that was true, she can change those things and the comment would be helpful.

But saying things like Mona singh's face looks like a horse.  That is not called for, no matter what anyone says, there is nothing positive in that comment.  It's not called for and should have never been said.

Thanks

Go to top