Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Is it right to hide the truth from your parents?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
This is with reference to the current track and what they showed today about Lucky making Rocky understand about how to come over your fear,but not even once did he ask Rocky what actually happened.Even Rocky didn't say a single word about the eve teasing.

Now if we switch off the tv and think about it in the real life,is it right to hide the truth about a problem concerning you to your parents?
Wouldn't the problems get worse if its handled by the kids and not by the parents?Lucky spoke about how to not give up to bullies but the new generation of youngsters we have in the country these days,what if you stop the guy from teasing your sister and the bully pulls up the revolver and shoots him?Wouldn't that make matters even worse?

Your thoughts?

Edited by ChaMaila_Kutrea - 07 May 2012 at 10:48am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeep..nisaluvrk..Luv4gamesBubblyRriniiiiNimbuMirchiashajMadameXbsingapuryinnominateSamraat_92Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it right to hide the truth from your parents?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Rightly said, I have gone through many situations in my life too where lying/ hiding important things, has caused nothing but just trouble. Confused Raavi at the moment is really falling into trouble, the way todays episode ended is just scary.. (though i've seen only the end LOL all thanks to IPL Tongue) Anyway, looking forward to the next episode. Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotLuv4gamesShwets1502

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChaMaila_Kutrea

This is with reference to the current track and what they showed today about Lucky making Rocky understand about how to come over your fear,but not even once did he ask Rocky what actually happened.Even Rocky didn't say a single word about the eve teasing.

Now if we switch off the tv and think about it in the real life,is it right to hide the truth about a problem concerning you to your parents?
Wouldn't the problems get worse if its handled by the kids and not by the parents?Lucky spoke about how to not give up to bullies but the new generation of youngsters we have in the country these days,what if you stop the guy from teasing your sister and the bully pulls up the revolver and shoots him?Wouldn't that make matters even worse?

Your thoughts?

Damn , U  made the thread first .

Tell U  the truth , I have hide many things from my parents [ Not proud of it but I motto in those days was If It doesn't concern directly ME then Y tell parents Aiyvayin !!!!! ]

My parents [ specially Maa is like Sweety Ji . ] She wants to know everything . She can see my lie very well . I have told her my problems but never abt Harassment . I took care of those who harassed me . I never went to my parets for that cauz I knew If I had told them they'll OVER PROTECT me . & I saw my self as adult not as a kid . [ 15 - 16 ] .

People who harass r nothing but a bullies .  Everyone has fears [ Of society . public Image ] I palyed their fears very well . I had six sense to know someone is tailling me .  I would never let them see where I live . take secret route  , Even if they bullie me on street then I  start yelling cauz I knew random strangers 'll come to help me . This scares them a lot . Point is to take out ur opponent or bullie U need to understand them . Guys harassing Raavi r nothing but kids . If she had started yelling or call for help or start threatening them , They would have left her alone . But she got scared . Never let them smell ur fear . That gives them upper hand . Eventually My Mom find out abt it . She asked me & laid out what I want . & made her see that I don't want a Bodyguard . I want to protect my self . More than My Maa , My Nani was impressed . She told me start wearing Running Shoes & Kicked those Idiots Censored   LOLLOL

I get Y rocky didn't told Lucky . 1) Lucky'll pull out his gun & get police & rest of the party involved .  2 ) Rocky is growing up , sometimes kids need to learn to fight their own battles [ Easy for me to say this cauz I had face mine ] But not everyone is cut out to face the problem head on ...  Nothings wrong in ti but then U need to tell ur parents .

I m sure My Parents weren't happy abt it , but they never told me otherwise . So they let me do whatever ... What ever I did made me the person I m today . I won't change that .

Also I have had friends [ Boys ] Who went to their parents with ALL the problem , Shared everything with parents . While I had some Who went on to do alot behind Parents back so I won't advice either . Choose What U can do , Want to do , & should do .

I think somewhere Lucky knows / understand rocky's position but He wants his son to make choices & learn , Grow up . If Rocky needs help any day & time , Lucky'll b there for him . All Rocky needs to know that . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRriniiiiNimbuMirchiashajMadameXbsingapurySamraat_92Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
In reference to the track..

Raavi could have told Pinky. But she hid it as she had gone to the mall without her permission in the first place. When Raavi came home, Pinky started shouting about make up and stuff..That scared her even more.

Rocky's side. He could have told Lucky becos he knew the mall matter. But may be he did not want to tell as Lucky might tell Sweety, Sweety to Pinky and all. And it is Raavi's issue.

Lucky's side. I guess he did not think it is a big issue and if it was Rocky would have told him. He might of thought it was school matter. 

Now why did not the truth been told to the parents. Obvious. The kids know how their parents are going to react. In case of Pinky. She is going to get scared and scold Raavi(atleast this will be her instant reaction). Jeet will be like "he always used to tell" sort of reaction. Sweety will be all over reacting on the situation. Lucky(might understand) might support Sweety. So how wll the kids say??? Raavi will definitely tell to a person like Dolly...who is open minded and motivating..

I will tell few things to Mom and few things to Dad according to how they will react. We requrie positiveness from them not fear. 

About not fighting and revolver. I felt Lucky was telling fighting is not the instant solution to everything. When Rocky asked what if the opponent does not go. Lucky said they will see that later. I agree fighting shud not be the instant reaction...bt one shud have the courage to stand up for the right

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzthakurBubblyRNimbuMirchiinnominatebsingapurySamraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@nets...very good points...

first mistake Raavi made was...she showed her fear..
My mom had an open talk with me...she told me...there will be many people who will look at girls...I just have to ignore them...not see them at all...only when a girl sees a boy...he thinks he is important and follows her...
This talk really helped me a lot when I was young...

as u said...Rocky is growing..and may be Lucky want Rocky to take care of his problems...from the precap we can see tat Rocky has come to Lucky

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRMadameXinnominateSamraat_92

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

In reference to the track..

Now why did not the truth been told to the parents. Obvious. The kids know how their parents are going to react. In case of Pinky. She is going to get scared and scold Raavi(atleast this will be her instant reaction). Jeet will be like "he always used to tell" sort of reaction. Sweety will be all over reacting on the situation. Lucky(might understand) might support Sweety. So how wll the kids say??? Raavi will definitely tell to a person like Dolly...who is open minded and motivating..

U r right , Pinky - Jeet r not facing the problem . Their approach to facing today's problem is wrong . Pinky worried , Jeet going stressed , Sweety more blabbering , Acusing Pinky to the stalker [ Not to mention Raavi too ] Nothing against Sweety but I m not happy with how she behaved during Serial opening scene where Boy in school proposes to Raavi . [ It was not her fault . Besides Raavi is someone she knows for a long time ] Point is Its like chain reaction . The way entire family behaved during [ Boy proposing Raavi @ school ]  After that any child think twice before going to their parent s.

Dolly - Lovely treats them like equal . They would listen to their problem like a friends . Raavi - Rocky  r at the age where they  need Friends as well as their parents . Pinky - Jeet r not as much  as friends they claim to b .  I have noticed that moment Pinky finds out something she behave entirely like a different person . She needs to work on her thinking too .   

About not fighting and revolver. I felt Lucky was telling fighting is not the instant solution to everything. When Rocky asked what if the opponent does not go. Lucky said they will see that later. I agree fighting shud not be the instant reaction...bt one shud have the courage to stand up for the right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRSamraat_92Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@nets..Dolly-Lovely is perfect...we saw that when Rocky went to jaipur..

Pinky-jeet and Sweety fails to notice the prb instantly...they trust their kids after sometime only...what kids want..especially at Raavi-Rocky's age is trust and understanding...I find Lucky to the the better one among the four...atleast he is not hyper instantly..

I want the show to show more of Lovely-Dolly and Nanu..in some serious issue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@nets..Dolly-Lovely is perfect...we saw that when Rocky went to jaipur..

Pinky-jeet and Sweety fails to notice the prb instantly...they trust their kids after sometime only...what kids want..especially at Raavi-Rocky's age is trust and understanding...I find Lucky to the the better one among the four...atleast he is not hyper instantly..

U r right . Lucky is perfect . More COOL side than Parent side LOL  But he works . Other 3 r big disappointment . LOLLOL  Nanu - Dolly - Lovely [ I can't believe his name actually is Lovely Wink ] ROFL better @ it . 

I want the show to show more of Lovely-Dolly and Nanu..in some serious issue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top