Amrit Manthan

agam and nimrit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RobertPattinson

Groupbie

RobertPattinson

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I know some people are upset that Agam and Amrit did not get married but guys it was suppose to be that way , like you see what Amrit did to Agam in the past was horrific , i think it would be hard for him to forgive her and love her , and it shows that she hasn't changed at all , so they match would probably made in hell.

with Nimrit , is type girl that Agam needs as they both are very opposite , nimirt love honesty  warm heart will win him over , its hard not to love nimrit , the fact more that she is sooo warm and lovely that its hard to hate her , agam knows deep down that he has wronged nimrit but his hatred  for amrit has him all over , Nimrit will change him , make him more open that nimrit and agam rock !!! <3 that a type of person he needs in love , to teach him how to love , if he hates with soo  compassionate , imagine when he loves.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaSarikavimmingaakshaayaRams3697jyothiramkamiya..PlayfulKiss..wadi..doll-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "agam and nimrit" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i completly agree with u @robertpattinson...nimrit will be the only person who can change agam.

amrit and agam both of them are furious type...& they may not be able to understand eachother..& moreover agam who has suffered alot becoz of amrit will never be able to love amrit...even if amrit changes too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya..PlayfulKiss..ZaYaHolic

chibi_deea

Goldie

chibi_deea

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. Each will learn from eachother. What Agam lacks Nimrit has and vice virsa. And I really like their pair LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayajyothiram..PlayfulKiss..

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Yeah, i suppose Nimrit will soften Agam and Tej will work the same sort of magic on Amrit 

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
ROFL ! no no Believe me i was DANCING ROFL when Amrit Agam ki Shadi Nahin hui ROFL ! cuz AgNi r made for each other <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramZaYaHolic

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
nimrit and agam will fall for each other soon...opposites attract

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i actually love agam and nimrit couple..agam needs someone like nimrit..someone would understand her

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.