India-Forums

Rihhaee
Rihhaee

rihaee is really different and nice

mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:44am | IP Logged

i think rihaee is a really good tv show.....so much different from the saas-bahu serials with twists and turns that never happen in real life. its a welcome break from serials like kkusum, kasautii...etc. and the best part is there is no question of unnecessarily dragging and no 20-yr leaps...the serial ends before ur interest in the serial ends. thats nice. what do you guys say?

sony can give a better slot for this program because now it might lose out viewership because of a lousy saas-bahu serial in the 10.30 slot.

*Rani* Groupbie
*Rani*
*Rani*

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged

HI

i agree with what you are sayin nd feel that when you have missed an episode of rihaee you wont be lost as there is always a new story every time

Leena Groupbie
Leena
Leena

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:45am | IP Logged
i feel exactly the same raniSmile
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I agree. Its really refreshing from the usual drama we see on TV. The new episodes help make it more interesting. The actors are good too. We need more serials of this kind that can keep up the interest of the people. I don't know why everyone if so hell bent on making soaps that will go on forever! I am especially dissapointed with Astitva - which could have had a good end...now its just such a big mess! Its so annoying that the writers just keep making up stories as the serial progresses, instead of having a bound story before begining a shoot. In the end its all about the money I guess and not quality Dead
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I agree. We need more shows like this on TV. Now they give just one number for Majlis. They should provide more names of women's organizations.

All the stories are inspired by true incidents which makes me sad. How many women suffer in South Asia because of dowry, not being able to conceive and infedelity? Cry
mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:26am | IP Logged
hey bluepink, its not only in south asia or india where women are suffering. its a global issue. do you that in america there is an association called the association for battered women ( women who are beaten by their husbands) ? so, dont think that this problem of women-abuse is there in third world countries only.
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Actually I meant specifically DOWRY which is still a big cause of suffering for women in South Asia. I know battery, incest and rape is a global issue.
saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys...Rihaee is a realistic show,we need to see more shows like these instead of never ending K soaps.Angry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top