Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Tellychakkar.com has got to know from reliable industry sources that a fiction show with Shri Adhikari Brothers is in the pipeline. The show is said to have a Mumbai backdrop and will be a unique love story.

According to the reports gathered by us talks are presently on with Raqesh Vashisth of Maryada fame, and Kahiin Toh Hoga super star, Aamna Shariff.

Aamna Shariff was earlier roped in to play the lead in Pearl Grey's next on Star Plus, Pyaar Ki Naukri. However, we learn that the consistent delay in that project has apparently forced Aamna to look for new opportunities.

The channel and production house are very keen in casting Raqesh and Aamna. Currently, the pilot is being shot with the actors. However, the decision on them being cast as the leads will apparently be taken in the next few days.

We tried contacting Raqesh to get his quote on the same, but he asked us to call later. We even sent a text to Aamna, but got no revert.

Our attempts to get a quote from Sneha Rajani, Business Head, Sony Entertainment Television also proved to be vain.

Watch this space for more updates on the show…

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Tabbynicole16julliemehtaLemony..Naina..Piano1422TulseybinimotiAbrayShee_xaanFallen AngelAquilia_AditicuttieelonelyshadowFIZK6-Nightingale-snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raqesh Vashisth and Aamna Shariff to play leads in" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pia.

Would so love to see RaQesh opposite Ridhi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forestryDanikaSmritiKatha

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
good news but it would be better if it was raqesh and riddhi together...since its a love story they would have the perfect chemistry... plsss get them both to act.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JifrabifraSmritiKatha

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
tfs..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Danika

Danika

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
OMG, i can't see raqesh with someone else, ridhi and raqesh are made for each other...Heart

But, I guess if this does happen, I'll just have to live with it...Cry Broken Heart

Why can't they make Ridhi lead? I'm sure she is capable enough to play any role...

SmritiKatha

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I hope this is true and he comes back soon, i miss him so much! <3

Ridhi and raqesh together are awesome, but i have a feeling that Raqesh-Aamna will also have great chemistry! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doitagainSmritiKatha

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
This is very good

While the husband wife team will aways be looked upon fondly it might be limiting for RaQesh and Ridhi

there is more versatility in an actor's delivery with different partners than with the same one

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doitagainLemonySmritiKathaSiddhi_U-No-Poo

Lemony

Goldie

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top