Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Indu confronts Saanchi for deceiving him and says that he always loved her but she always treated him as a bad guy. Indu says that he has been punished for loving her...and now it sanchi's turn to get any punishment. Indu says that the punishment is marrying him. Malti will be tensed about indu next step...& thinks of going to stop him...Meanwhile indu comes there and says that he will marry sanchi within twenty four hours. All of them will be shocked...Indu's friends, Malti, Sadanand , Radha will object his decision..but indu says its his final decision and this time marraige will happen for sure.

Malti realizes that Indu cannot live without Saanchi and grants permission to fulfill his wish...and says she will say to his father too. Indu says he needs their blessings. Veena faints on hearing Indu's warning. Sanchi takes care of her and says that she has to do something now. Saanchi berates Abhimanyu and Roop for revealing her play about fake pandit to Indu...and gives the news of Indu's warning about marrying her within 24 hours. Abhimanyu feels disgusted...and roop remains upset. Sadanand and Radha will be thinking of a plan to stop the wedding. Sanchi goes to sadanand's house and shouts Indu (with his name). All the family members will be gathered with indu. Sanchi speaks up loudly...and says that she could also give him a answer in the same way he did...and says that she ready to marry him happily  but only if he fulfills a specific condition...and says that she will tell the condition to him lonely. Indu says ok...but also says that he could hv married her without fulfilling her condition too.

Precap : Sanchi says that the house where indu lives is their house...and asks hi to get the property papers back. Indu will be shocked to learn the news

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ulilyattitudeshantellbrownsuki11sweet_bhankipressuFaayeybluedreamz953_mahi_nikhilageetNamzzDreamygal301Fallen Angellashysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 7th May 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ramya Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Smile

Ok, if this happened in real life I would feel so sorry for the girl (maybe even for the boy as well!) but since this is make believe - I am so happy that they are going to get married at last!!!Wink

yippeee!!WinkLOLLOL

Get ready for the baraat ...!!ClapClapROFL
...(and if for whatever reason the marriage does not happen I will be so unhappy!Angry)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyNamzzsallu_loverlashy

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thank you!
Yay! Yay!! Yippee Yay!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Faayey

suki11

suki11

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Well as I'm 99% sure that there is going to be no INSA marriage, today's epi although action-packed and brilliantly portrayed fell flat to me. I couldn't get excited nor truly enjoy the scenes. When Indu taunted Sanchi saying she had lost, I was like yeah right, whatever, we all know the real losers are INSA fans!

Sanchi and Indu are not getting married! I have to keep reminding myself so that I don't become hopelessly disappointed when there is no marriage, yet again.

Coming to today's epi, my fav scene was of course the end I loved Sanchi standing up to Indu, and doing her whole tit for tat thing. I think it reminded Indu briefly why he fell in love with his sherni Sanchiji Mather. Then the funniest scene was Indu raining on Sanchi's parade by stating the basic facts. He doesn't have to listen to her condition or follow it, as he really couldn't give a damn how she marries him, be it happily or forcefully. He wants this marriage to happen and he will make it happen, whether she likes it or not.

Part of me thinks Indu is doing all this to set Sanchi up. He has no intention of marrying her; he just wants to humiliate her publicly by ditching her at the mandap. He wants the world to know that there is no INSA because he chose so, not because Sanchi conned him out of it. But then I don't understand as per the articles why he gets her the property papers?

Again we can't ignore that the Tiwari's, Pandey Sibs, and Prabal and co are out there scheming on how to stop this wedding. One of those three parties will stop the marriage, if Indu and Sanchi don't. How remains to be seen, but believe me, there is going to be no INSA marriage, and there most likely never will be. I don't doubt in the future Sanchi will fall in love with Indu, but she will never ever marry him. I've got the CV's message loud and clear about INSA marriage.

And all I have left to say is curse you CV'S for ruining this show for me!

P.S Sorry if I put anyone else in bad mood for being so pessimistic!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashok80madanikeFaayeyRams3697Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update Ramya! I want this marriage by hook or crook. I can't believe I am saying this. I am looking forward to the wedding. If they don't, then I will be one sad fan and maybe stop watching the show :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11madanikeFaayey

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Thnx Ramya for  the fab update!! Loved the episode today! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Awwhh thanks for the update!!! DancingDay Dreaming

x

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.