Written update - 7 May 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this post to Members only.
Super Gohem episode today though Anita's intentions are clear now 🀒. Please excuse me if I have missed anything or if there are any errors!

Anita enters her room thinking why ahem is pretending to be nilesh, why is he doing so much for her, gets flashback where he tells her he is getting married. Ahem here is about to dial anita's number but remembers koki's warning not to talk to anita as nilesh and cuts the call..Gopi comes there and offers him prasad. He takes it and walks away but stops midway on the staircase again thinking back on kokila questioning him why did he not listen to gopi and continue with the lie..Gopi sees him thinking and calls him. He ignores her and starts walking away. when she calls again he yells at her that he does not want to talk 🀒. Anita sees this and goes back to her room. Ahem comes to her room and tries to tell her something but stops and asks about her health instead since she didnt come for the puja (he cant tell gopi he loves her..he cant tell anita that he was pretending to be nilesh..this guy is getting on my nerves!😑). Anita tells she is ok, but he asks again if she is ok. Anita says she is ok. He tells her to let him know if she needs anything (omg i did not like this scene at all!😭). Anita starts thinking again after Ahem leaves, about ahem's behaviour with gopi and his caring attitude with her, then remembers ahem confessing his love to her in the past and comes to the conclusion that he still loves her!🀒 they are made for each other thats why he is not happy in his married life and she could not get married..she decides she wont lose him now 😲

Break

Gohem room
Ahem comes out of the washroom and is looking around searching..Gopi notices and hands him a towel. He thanks her and she smiles a bit and walks away. He calls her and she asks if he needs anything. He goes to her and apologizes for his rudeness. He explains that he was worried coz anita had called then but didnt say anything. He was about to call her back but remembered koki's warning and stopped. He tells gopi that he almost told anita the truth but then was worried that she will be in shock again. He is fed up of all this and just wants anita to get better so that they can get back to their life 😊.

Break

Gopi is buying tomatoes and the vegetable seller tells her that it costs 40 Rs per kg. Gopi says politely that it should be 25 Rs. Savita ben comes there (how many negative characters this show has 🀒) and shouts at the vegetable seller that if he wants to sell in their colony then it will cost Rs 25 only. He agrees and she tells Gopi that you have to shout sometimes. Koki comes there and stops Savitaben saying truth has its own strength and does not need shouting πŸ‘. Savitaben walks away in a huff. Koki and Gopi return with the vegetables and Koki tells Gopi that both she and Savitaben said the same thing but the vegetable seller listened to Savitaben. She tells gopi that she needs to learn to get her point across (Yogya patni tuition classes have begun!)

Gohem room
Ahem is holding his finger and calling out to Gopi (sounded like a typical husband here 😳). Gopi comes running and tells him she had gone out to buy vegetables. She sees that Ahem has hurt his finger and he tells her that it got cut while shaving. She complains that he keeps hurting himself then realizes what she is doing and stops talking. Ahem is shocked and amused listening to her complain (super super super cute scene!πŸ‘). He looks at her lovingly as she bandages him 😳. He tries wearing a tie but is unable because of his hurt finger. He asks Gopi to do it and gets a call. Gopi tries to tell him that she doesnt know how to but he gets busy talking on the phone. She just ties a knot and Ahem asks her what she has done. She tells him she doesnt know how to do it and Anita enters saying she will show how. Ahem looks irritated 😊. She tries to explain to Gopi but then says that she will do it and Gopi can watch and learn🀒. Ahem refuses at first saying he wont wear a tie but Anita insists saying it will only take a minute. Ahem looks at Gopi uncomfortably as Anita is helping him with the tie and Gopi looks sad. Anita asks Ahem if its done right and says it cant get get wrong coz he had taught her!😑...Ahem is shocked and Gopi sad again 😭...

Gopi comes to the kitchen with tie and asks Raashi if she can teach her to wear it. Raashi shows her once and asks Gopi to do it. Gopi is unable to do it and Raashi shouts at her that she is a gavar...Gopi is sad and says she wont be able to do it and Raashi asks her why she wants to learn. Gopi tells her what happened and Raashi is shocked. She tells Gopi again to be alert and keep her room door closed coz Anita keeps barging in ( i didnt think i will see the day but i agree with Raashi! wonders never cease!😲). She tells her to be smart and Koki stops her (she doesnt come on time to stop her kalakari but just when she was saying something sensible Koki stops her πŸ˜’)

Precap
Koki shouts at Gopi why she didnt go with Ahem when she had instructed her to. How could she go against her order and send Anita with him instead! (Oh Gopi what are you up to?)

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.
thanks a ton for the written update.
Thanks for the quick update dear😊
Anita is getting on my nerves😑
Edited by gohem_ka - 11 years ago
Great update Dispsy :)
thank you. anita pls just walk out. 

thnks for the update😊