TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
These days Purab really looks so proud of himself esp when Armaan is around. First of that phone conversation to thank armaan. there he kept emphasizing how lucky he was that JASSI will marry him. also that she will prove lucky for him just as she proved lucky for gulmohur. then again yest in the card shop. as soon as he spotted armaan he his head instantly went higher and his usually crouching shoulders went up to an attentive pose. b4 armaan cud say anything he said u must be wondering why am i not at the party(armaan cud be wondering abt his dinner too). when armaan did not reply he started implying that armaan..poor thing did not know abt the party at all cuz jassi did not bother to invite him(if only he knew what his fiancee and her true love are planning). smiled at armaan benevolently all the while maybe laughing at armaan's pathetic fate of not being invited to jassi's pre-engagement party. then had more fun at armaan's expense becuz of his indescision. pointed out the romance counter..not know the who exactly armaan's 'dost' is. armaan meanwhile looked more and more down every second. while purab merrily showed off his closeness to jassi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Nope he wasn't. Thats the last thing I would describe Purab as. Shreya you didn't watch the show properly. In fact Purab turned the subject quickly when he saw Armaan's crestfallen face as he thoguht that Jassi didn't invite him.
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sundari

I think Purab does smirk a little when Armaan is around.And with the crestfallen face that Armaan goes around with since he came to know Jassi is getting married,this does become a lil amplified.

Though I think it was really sweet of Armaan to direct Purab towards romantic section.And he himself doesn't even try to look in there.That shows Armaan thinks Jassi and Pura love each other and he is also accepting it.And after Jassi's outburst he has come to realise how much Jassi's good opinion means to him.

It really feels sad.

That shows Armaan still does not love Jassi, and he was buying the same card as Purab to give it to her before him. Since he does not have his own brain, he accepted what Purab said, that it is the perfect card for Jassi, and picked up the same one. If one would have realised how much Jassi means to him, he wouldn't have needed so much time to find the right card that was just in front of him. Purab came after him and got the card. Armaan did not even looked inside the card, but just decided immediately to buy it, just because Purab is buying it..... πŸ˜‰ So childish......

Anyway I agree, it really feels sad.... Armaan - Itana bada aadami aur usaka itana chota deemaag.......... πŸ˜‰

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manimau

That shows Armaan still does not love Jassi, and he was buying the same card as Purab to give it to her before him. Since he does not have his own brain, he accepted what Purab said, that it is the perfect card for Jassi, and picked up the same one. If one would have realised how much Jassi means to him, he wouldn't have needed so much time to find the right card that was just in front of him. Purab came after him and got the card. Armaan did not even looked inside the card, but just decided immediately to buy it, just because Purab is buying it..... πŸ˜‰ So childish......

Anyway I agree, it really feels sad.... Armaan - Itana bada aadami aur usaka itana chota deemaag.......... πŸ˜‰

RIGHT ON BULLS EYE! THANK YOU.

-Rifhat

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deadly

Nope he wasn't. Thats the last thing I would describe Purab as. Shreya you didn't watch the show properly. In fact Purab turned the subject quickly when he saw Armaan's crestfallen face as he thoguht that Jassi didn't invite him.

You said it Deadly!πŸ˜‰

-Rifhat

ides thumbnail
ummmm....wasnt this topic posted in the updates section tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
anniegupta_ thumbnail
was about to say the exact thing ides.

Anyways I don't think that purab is bieng to proud or anything. (told reasoning in update section)
jprasad thumbnail
U know I realllllly hope they close the loop on this whole
Armaan bought the same card as Purab cuz its driving me
bonkers! 😑   U know how JJKN sometimes doesn't provide
closure to some of their plots.

And another thing, I don't want to Indian Idol to replace JJKN
and YMLH. How do I get heard!   πŸ˜­
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

totally agree with u, manimau.....arman is just a copycat...why does the king of romance have the sudden need to copy purab?

if purab is trying to show off....i think he has payed his dues to do so unlike arman who gets everything so easily.

sonia

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Cool na? I wish I was in Armaan's place..born w/ a silver spoon in my mouth and all the works. Purab in contrast has worked till his budapa.