Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Yaar i lyked you for the 1st tym...

hamesha suvi ke piche padi rehti haii...
aur uv ke saath iska kuch to locha hai...

but 2day i liked your part

suvreen ko party mai tabhi entry milegi jab yuvi uska date hoga!!!!Big smileBig smile

mujhe pata nhi aisa kyu lagta hai ke ria ki wajah se hi yuvreen luvv istory ko zara push milega!!!!!!!!!11

WHAT SAY?????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmimeeryysujana9sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To RIA..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hahahahaha amiii sooo trueee me too luvd wat Riya actually said for the first tym hahahaha  ROFL ROFL ROFL

OMG YuvReen together on freshers party damn i cnt wait to see all datDay Dreaming...and dat too SG in sareee ahem ahem hahahahahahaROFLROFL

but yeah even i feel dat watever Riya will do will sumhow bring YuvReen together...mayb dey will take tym to realise but the sparks will be flying out soonEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika143..sujana9

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

hahahahaha amiii sooo trueee me too luvd wat Riya actually said for the first tym hahahaha  ROFL ROFL ROFL

OMG YuvReen together on freshers party damn i cnt wait to see all datDay Dreaming...and dat too SG in sareee ahem ahem hahahahahahaROFLROFL

but yeah even i feel dat watever Riya will do will sumhow bring YuvReen together...mayb dey will take tym to realise but the sparks will be flying out soonEmbarrassedLOL

YAAR wo saree wala pic nhi khul rha mujhse can you post it here farah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sujana9sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika143

Originally posted by sweetshine

YAAR wo saree wala pic nhi khul rha mujhse can you post it here farah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe yeah sure here it isBig smile SG luks soo cuteeEmbarrassed

Edited by sweetshine - 07 May 2012 at 7:53am

anamika143..sujana9

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks farah!!!!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I agree guys...I liked Riya for the first time...!!!!
And Suvi toh Kitni mind blowing lag rahi hai yaar saari mein...OMG can't wait to see Yuvi!!

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
for the first she has done something good

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
so true...fr the first time I was OK with her...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.