Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I have seen people Wondering HOW will Agam Take revenge from Amrit when he is marrying Nimrit ? ! 
Guys He's revenge is to BREAK her ! to hurt her EGO ! to show her that NOT everything can be how She Wish !! 

and him Marrying Nimrit instead of Amrit Will hurt Amrit's Ego BIG TIME ! and This is wat Agam wants !! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimfatiya52110pringle6akshaayaRams3697kamiya..PlayfulKiss..jyothiram-Misek--AngelaKaParI--Gaganjot-lonelyshadowseelaksMallika113SofnaZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason Why AGAM will Marry Nimrit for Revenge" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
no comment ROFL n i was right ROFL ! mr Agam just wanted to Break her ego ! whic he did ;]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690..PlayfulKiss..-Misek-seelaksMallika113

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yeah ur right @manal...i too think he did this to break her down...once she get rejected her ego will automatically break...& agam has taken one more step ahead and decides to marry nimrit...which will completly hurt amrit's ego

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..seelaksMallika113.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya3697

yeah ur right @manal...i too think he did this to break her down...once she get rejected her ego will automatically break...& agam has taken one more step ahead and decides to marry nimrit...which will completly hurt amrit's ego
yup ! he wanted to crash her ego ! which he did ! by Making her BEG him to Marry him !! Amrit deserved all this ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..seelaksMallika113

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

yup ! he wanted to crash her ego ! which he did ! by Making her BEG him to Marry him !! Amrit deserved all this ! 

ohh really..i hv missed to watch today's episode...hv ato catch up online nowSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..seelaksMallika113.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Manal..

ohh really..i hv missed to watch today's episode...hv ato catch up online nowSmile
todays epi was amazing !! Amrit ka Dajiya Uradi Agam ne ROFL 

..PlayfulKiss..seelaksMallika113

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
oh no...!! why did i missed it...can't stop my excitement until the video loads...LOL

did agam married nimrit..?? @manal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..seelaks

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ Ramya No Today was onli ego crashing day ROFL shadi is pakka tomorz <3

..PlayfulKiss..Rams3697seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.