Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

promo vs serial

gorgeousmounika Senior Member
gorgeousmounika
gorgeousmounika

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Before they showed in promos and gave interviews about storyline:-B are only dancers.G is a dancer and is having physical relation with that guy.he is father of sugni.S is educated and V is eyeing her nd want to do her sardakai.A is her saviour who will help her and save her and marry her.As per now in Serial:-B not only dance but have physical relations.that guy is bro of G.S is daughter ofthakur.S is not educated V is not shown as intrested in women or is eyeing S but helping and saving her.he doesnt like this tradition or intrested in doing sardakai.A is a rude guy who hate villages and love city life.There is so much diff in what they said and what they are showing.Did anyone noticed any other points.

Edited by gorgeousmounika - 07 May 2012 at 6:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineprintyRaleighbcatSweetiShobhyFastFuriousgirl

ruchi2435 Groupbie
ruchi2435
ruchi2435

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i agree with you...from the promos i saw i had a different image of the show. i assumed sugni was educated and was going to school but so far they have shown no kids attending school or even mention education prospect. I also thought vikram was going to be interested in sugni but so far it seems like he only wants to be her friend or he respects her as a younger sister. Aditya is suppose to be modern and someone who appreciates everyone as equal and doesn't differentiate between poor and rich but now he seems ignorant and really arrogant maybe that will change as time goes on.

the promos are completely off with the show story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineRaleighbcatIamaPCmaniac

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I also noticed that but perhaps the promos are prediction for the future story line... Vikram is shown being the "good" Guy now and Adi, the "bad" or the arrogant one. Viewers might get Confused to the extent that they might not know How to diffrentiate between Adi and vikram and Not know WHO Ram is and WHO RAavan is. Interesting!!! But as far as vik-sugni jodi I am not PRO that as shows should not encourage middleaged Guy marry very Young girl. I hope that doesnt happen! But lets see if history repeats itself and if sugni have similiar fate like her mother, gulabiya become the bedni/mistress of an older takur at Young age. Let that not happen with sugni!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamaPCmaniac

sweet samie Senior Member
sweet samie
sweet samie

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
"A is a rude guy who hate villages and love city life.There is so much diff in what they said and what they are showing.Did anyone noticed any other points."

Hi, where did u read this .. or any idea where the interview is posted because I really wnt to see it.. this whole VIKRAM + SUGANI+ ADITYA EQUATION is driving me insane... who ends up with who... their is no way of telling how this show would be shaped .. CV is messing around and its driving me insane. 

Edited by sweet samie - 07 May 2012 at 11:39am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index