Amrit Manthan

Agam Weds Nimrit //SBS\\ caps Added (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
you Welcome Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agam Weds Nimrit //SBS\\ caps Added (Page 3)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by lonelyshadow

Aye haye!
yeh amrit kaafi nahe the kya?! She was evil and egoistic enough and ab tu qayamath hoge!

I knw >< ! now im sure she will marry tej so tht she goes in tht house n ruin Agam n Nimrit's life -.-

oh please tej run away from the bCensored
HOw can he agree to marry her?! I think dono he evil hujainge, because tej was kind of falling for nimrit but she betrayed!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Tej Already did fall for nimrit :/ ! but i think he will understand y nimrit married agam ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll

SNoshin

Goldie

SNoshin

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I just don't understand, how come this amrit is the main lead??Angry Nimrit and agam should be the leads Blushing and not amrit and timid tej

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic.FlawlessSarun.

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNoshin

I just don't understand, how come this amrit is the main lead??Angry Nimrit and agam should be the leads Blushing and not amrit and timid tej
Amrit is not only main lead Nimrit,Agam and Tej also main leads but da story is about both sisters so dey r da main b4 da guysWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshin.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
All 4 r the leads !! but i think main focus is how amrit's ego n pride changes ! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.