Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

Jus caught up with the show & this is my response

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
A Big Hello To YOU All..

I'm another person who has just caught up with the show. I spent most of last night watching every episode till now and this is my response.

Indian television serials today are awesum, they have moved away from the traditional saas bahu serials like kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi/ Kahani ghar ghar ki. After this wave of saas bahu shows we got alot of shows which aim to spread awarness about certain issues in society like "Na aana is desh laado (colors channel), Balika Vadhu (colors channel) and Bairi piya (colors channel). Nowadays, serials are based on romance like "Geet" and "Is pyaar ko kya naam doon OR looking at more recent serials, totally different genres are being used in shows like "chal sheh aur maat (Thriller) and Sajda tere pyaar mein (Action). Aasman se Aage is a show that is away from all these serials as it does not fit any of the above categories. Aasman se Aage to me is "innovative". Its so unique and hence why so interesting to watch.

Anyway, what i really wanted to share was my views on the characters and future plot. It is obvious who our female lead is...however, the male lead can go either way. 

DC: Is awesum, he is charming-devilish-smart-mature and very manipulative. Yet i think maybe, later he may actually soften up and have 'real'/'actual' feelings for our poor menakshi or he might not and actually turn out to be against her. However, that is wayyy in the future as for now, hes only out to take advantage of her naive nature. 

I believe Akshat may play a very important role later on. He may learn that Menakshi is nothing like the way she is being expressed by others. He is also good at heart and was ashamed to look into Menakshi's eyes when she felt betrayed. I think he can also be a possible love interest for Menakshi OR once again he may end up being a big time Villian!

MY FAV AFTER DC, HAS TO BE ANGAD!!! totally love his character. He is funny-kick back and off course very hot! I doubt he will end up as the lead as his character is not as strong but i do love him and feel he is alot smarter then he looks (e.g he is so far the only one to see vulnerable side to Karishma)

Lastly, I was very intrigued by "Mr Alan's" character (Kushal Punjabi). Maybe you all will think im totally wrong but i feel he may be very very important in Meenakshi's story. So far, he is the one of the characters whose generally concerned about Meenakshi and truly wants to help... ?? possible lead..what do you all think?!

"Well, that is all i had to say for now. I hope you all enjoyed Karishma and Angad's dance! it was pretty kool, right??!"

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aj_12INTOXIAHCATEDmoonstruckvasanthi16vampyrgirlrichaYumna786arabian_lovepoo_sasdpsanmolzee10S.H.I.E.L.D.swethasyam08ApoorvaFanSofnaKhatamKahanishanti05

ApoorvaFan IF-Veteran Member
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hi... Welcome to the forum... You have analysed and understood the plot well... Very interesting characters and story line...

So many powerful actors are there so this show is going to be interesting.. Keep sharing your views with all of us...

Along with DC I also liked Akshat, Angad, Alan. Every one have specific role and clear character description...

Being a fan of Apurva from his first show, I am very happy with the potential of this role...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035arabian_lovepoo_sasdpsanmolS.H.I.E.L.D.swethasyam08KhatamKahani

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Since the thread starter says this is a innovative show , then why does a talented actor like Apurva need to fall in love with the female lead to qualify being called the male lead? . Let this show set a new benchmark there also , DC need not necessarily fall in love.Big smile  and in a recent interview Apurva has said this role is meaty, that is enough for a fan like me.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aj_12S.H.I.E.L.D.ApoorvaFanSofnaKhatamKahanishanti05

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
The only certain thing right now is tht ASA is an awesome show...and the most uncertain thing is the male lead so confusing... Wacko ..i m just gonna wait and watch...btw agree wid ur interpretation...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichasurvi035

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Welcome to ASA forum Big smile

For me I am webbed with DC's charm... I am enjoying every angle he portays, He brings the X factor for me in the show ClapClapClap, I have always been an ardent fan of Apurva and its one of his well crafted roles till date.Big smile.. Every dimension of DC is weaved with calculation and its my kinda show which I was waiting to see and my interesting in reality shows and its backside makes be glued to watch it..

For me DC is the main protagonist the focal point and he rocks !!Clap 

and ofcourse the remaining character each one can be related..well and they all have the factor which make the show interesting Smile..All are very relative to existence in the world.

Edited by shanti05 - 07 May 2012 at 10:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolS.H.I.E.L.D.ApoorvaFan

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Welcome to ASA forum Big smile

For me I am webbed with DC's charm... I am enjoying every angle he portays, He brings the X factor for me in the show ClapClapClap, I have always been an ardent fan of Apurva and its one of his well crafted roles till date.Big smile.. Every dimension of DC is weaved with calculation and its my kinda show which I was waiting to see and my interesting in reality shows and its backside makes be glued to watch it..

For me DC is the main protagonist the focal point and he rocks !!Clap 

and ofcourse the remaining character each one can be related..well and they all have the factor which make the show interesting Smile..All are very relative to existence in the world.

well said, Shanti.Big smile I feel the same as with out DC nothing would really function in ASA , he is the character that connects everybody on this show.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Read over all ur replies and good to see we are all in the same boat. 

P.s Aprova is awesum. I actually liked him since his Prades. I preferred him over Sharuk khan in that movie. And if u guys havent watched "lakeer' then u must!!! he looks Day Dreaming <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
ASA and apoorva both are awesome..i am loving DC and ASA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index