What will Purvi do next?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

purethought

IF-Dazzler

purethought

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

What will Purvi do next--

-She will listen to Arjun's point of view..
-She will ask him to sacrifice too and marry Ovi..
-Will continue working for Arjun..
-Will see Arjun-Ovi together and will cry..
-After a while she will get used to seeing Ovi-Arjun..
-After some more while, she will be able to get over Arjun ..
-She will remain strong and do her work well in the office..
-She will continue to fight to get Archana back together with Manav..
--Hope in all this, Arjun's company gives her a salary rise, as she has been promoted(logically following the promotion). Atleast this way, Purvi has a secure future, whether she gets married or not.
-As Purvi has a sharp business acumen, she can help Arjun establish his company in better ways than he had ever imagined. This way she can rise above the situation she now finds herself in.
- I think by helping Arjun in his work, she can still continue proving her love for him, even if its now by maintaining personal distance. Arjun does need a person he can completely trust professionally -- as running such a huge business means he needs supporters, and Arjun knows Purvi will always help him at work and will be his biggest supporter. Arjun can never expect this support at work from Ovi, whose profession is very different from his.

--Purvi may meet Soham meanwhile, and will establish a strong sisterly relationship with him, and Soham might help bring ARMAN back together, along with Purvi.

Meanwhile--

-Punni will try to break Ovi-Arjun up
-Punni will tease Purvi about Ovi-Arjun, as she knows the truth about Arjun-Purvi
-Punni may or may not show the mms to Ovi
-Punni will continue trying to hook Arjun

Edited by purethought - 07 May 2012 at 4:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022AsYa_Mayur_4evakath1reshma28cyrineTanyazmunnihyderabad..PlayfulKiss..Axiom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will Purvi do next?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purethought

What will Purvi do next--

-She will listen to Arjun's point of view..
-She will ask him to sacrifice too and marry Ovi..
-Will continue working for Arjun..
-Will see Arjun-Ovi together and will cry..
-After a while she will get used to seeing Ovi-Arjun..
-After some more while, she will be able to get over Arjun ..
-She will remain strong and do her work well in the office..
-She will continue to fight to get Archana back together with Manav..
--Hope in all this, Arjun's company gives her a salary rise, as she has been promoted(logically following the promotion). Atleast this way, Purvi has a secure future, whether she gets married or not.
-As Purvi has a sharp business acumen, she can help Arjun establish his company in better ways than he had ever imagined. This way she can rise above the situation she now finds herself in.
- I think by helping Arjun in his work, she can still continue proving her love for him, even if its now by maintaining personal distance. Arjun does need a person he can completely trust professionally -- as running such a huge business means he needs supporters, and Arjun knows Purvi will always help him at work and will be his biggest supporter. Arjun can never expect this support at work from Ovi, whose profession is very different from his.

--Purvi may meet Soham meanwhile, and will establish a strong sisterly relationship with him, and Soham might help bring ARMAN back together, along with Purvi.

Meanwhile--

-Punni will try to break Ovi-Arjun up
-Punni will tease Purvi about Ovi-Arjun, as she knows the truth about Arjun-Purvi
-Punni may or may not show the mms to Ovi
-Punni will continue trying to hook Arjun

Agree with the points in bold...

But I think people like Savita n Ovi will blame Purvi n Archana even if she sacrifices or not..

So I think Purvi should concentrate on more better things in life n let Arjun decide for himself...

Purvi should fight for reuniting ArMaan n wen Savita returns, Purvi should fight wid Savita in her(Savita's) ways, giv tit for tat, like she's dealing wid Sachchu...LOL

n Ovi should realize that Arjun doesn't love her so there's no use fighting wid Purvi, n spoiling n making everybody's life hell...

n regarding Punni, agree wid each n every line of urs...she will continue to irritate us!!!Dead 

Edited by luvly - 07 May 2012 at 5:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought

purethought

IF-Dazzler

purethought

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvly

Agree with the points in bold...

But I think people like Savita n Ovi will blame Purvi n Archana even if she sacrifices or not..

So I think Purvi should concentrate on more better things in life n let Arjun decide for himself...

Purvi should fight for reuniting ArMaan n wen Savita returns, Purvi should fight wid Savita in her(Savita's) ways, giv tit for tat, like she's dealing wid Sachchu...LOL

n Ovi should realize that Arjun doesn't love her so there's no use fighting wid Purvi, n spoiling n making everybody's life hell...

n regarding Punni, agree wid each n every line of urs...she will continue to irritate us!!!Dead 

Agree with all in bold.Purvi needs to now concentrate on her work and fight with the likes of Sachin and Savita.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28namitagloryz

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
But how is Purvi going to fight Sachin and Savita, Purethought. They're horrible and the sad part is Archana will not allow it. But I still hope Purvi will fight this 2 despite what her mother says. Justice should come as it's almost 20 years and Savita has to learn her lesson, if not now, then when. As for sachin, he will come around when he sees Tej & Ovi loving their mother so much. These 2 sisters should surprise Archana on Mother's Day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DaisyLazyreshma28AsYa_Mayur_4evaAxiom

reshma28

reshma28

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
I think If purvi wants to sacrifice for her mother's sake then she should ignore Arjun and ovi.
Either she should concentrate on her work or run a way from that mess.We cant see her getting hurt
again and again .It is really torture for us to see her anguish and pain.

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I am relatively new to the show, well not true I started watching initially stopped watching during the Dharmesh drama, and then just recently started watching again...Can someone explain why Punni is so crazy? I mean it appears like she is going after Arjun but has he ever showed any kind of interesti in her? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top