India-Forums

shewolf'sgallery#1//C/

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

^banner by me Embarrassed that's for now i'll change it soon

Hey people! So myself Nidhi/Nidz or whatevs LOL this is my first gallery and i'm nervous atm :| something about me? well i'm 16 and i'm socially very awkward Big smile that's it.

So i've been making signatures from the past couple of months, and avi's from a month i guess? :/ and oh yes i would like to say a huge thank you to all the my wonderful friends out there for pushing me to open this gallery Hug i don'twanna take names cause i'm bhulakkad and i might miss out someone LOL and i don't want that Embarrassed

What can i make?
-non animated signatures
-animated/non animated icons 

my copyrights
SHEWOLF[yr] - for sigs
SW - for avi's icons

where else can you find me?
youtube
tumblr

Inspirations
Farzana [ffkhan]
^the reason behind this shop and the only reason why i am into sig making <3 the first person the inspire me and the one who taught me the a, b, c of PS! i miss you zana <3 come soon 
 Jyotika [..Jojo..]
^you know i've already told you this i love your avi's and icons you were the one who made me wanna learn avi's. love you <3
and then there are more people who's work i adore and i look up to Embarrassed i'll keep adding more as i remember lmao. LOL
-monus-, amna malik, jenny1000, aishhh., -Pooja-, xAlishax, Ragz., -Yamz-

NOTE
please do not post my work on facebook. please
and
do not cut/crop my work
if you do it i won't be happy at all.

thanksforvisiting Embarrassed

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 09 November 2012 at 4:17am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

KaransGroverFanNiidhii.SmokeySilence.-Preetz---sonali---Fatema-infinity_-Aishu-Radioactive.daydream.momentsofme.Break.The.CodeJyo.-DarkFantasy-lazybluesbanditqueenn..infinite.chahaat.twisted_lizBarishkiduaa-Hina-RatiG-Nia-KulfiBaiaartipartyyThe.Patthaaka.PinkCinderellaaish_punkpinky_blueskies-Seri-itsAish-Pooja--Aliya-DUGGUliciousbairiyaa.isskq-Jeny--Mema-shootingstar.xxMariaa.RDepiphany.Ayesha066oblivious..hea.--Wingless---ScarletRose--Ursh-.Dulcet.JealousBasher..DarkParadise..Trouble.-Mrinalini--MERRY-relentless.SilverBellSilentSilverruky786-Priii-AS..SanzPaRudholicSunshine GirlOliveWellingtonleelaa9

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
PM list.
hit the like if you want a PM every time i update :)
and just send me a buddy request. please it makes my lazy life a lot easier?

Index
Page 1 - Suku/arhi
Page 12 - Suku/arhi/kash/arjunpari. 
Page 24 - suku/KD-nia/Drashti/sonam/maaneet/jehpia/AP/RS/arhi/ishaqzaade
Page 27 - request list

Rules fo
r Requesting.

first things first i will take requests only from regulars

its unfair when first timers get a chance and regulars don't. and if your a regular commenter or no, you should know it :P and don't make me say a no..i hate doing that.
and one req per person that's either a signature or avis (:

-for signatures-
- HD/HQ pics only. i will simply not work with LQ ones :P

-mention if you want matching icons/your name/or a particular colouring of mine on it.
(i can't repeat my styles unless it just happens so don't have high hopes on that :P)

-for avis-
-HQ YOUTUBE LINKS ONLY!
other sites just don't work on my sever

-one video per person, unless i'm in a mood to make it for you ;P

-and please mention the timing, just don't ask me to do it :| i won't. and the timing should not exceed 10 secs :)

-and please mention the size you want it in :)

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 10 November 2012 at 4:54am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

Niidhii-Preetz-.SmokeySilence...Anj..-Fatema-..Sana...infinity_Myra._Virman_daydream.Break.The.Code-FelixFelicis-monakhan.momentsofme._mahi_RatiGchahaat.Jyo._.mariam._lazybluesbanditqueenn..infinite...swagger..IndigoBluesBarishkiduaa-Hina--Nia-...shruti...aartipartyy-nautankidollz-ZaYaHolicpinky_blueskies-Pooja-epiphany.Akankshaa.Ayesha066shootingstar.xxMariaa.RD-ScarletRose-oblivious.--Wingless--DUGGUlicious-Mema-bairiyaa.isskq-Jeny-lipshaaPinkCinderellaaish_punkSunshine GirlAS..SanzPaRudholicOliveWellington.DarkParadise..SilentSilverrelentless.SilverBell.Dulcet.JealousBasher.-Mrinalini-ruky786-Priii-Trouble.leelaa9-.SapnokiRani-.-Cherry-

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
update
k this more like i'm posting all my semi new to new stuff LOL i made these sometime before Embarrassed

SukirtiK
^she is my biggest inspiration// be it siggy making or anything. I love her that's it Embarrassed

icons.
there are tons & obv inspired by Jo Embarrassed and most of these are already posted in the CG's Embarrassed

sigs 

ArHi
made these before LOL i wanted my update to look big lmao.

and last :D

Likes & Feedback are always love Embarrassed

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 07 May 2012 at 5:53am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

-_Sweta_-.SmokeySilence.-Preetz---sonali---Fatema-infinity_daydream.-RosyAzure-Break.The.Code.infinite.lazyblues.AbhIyalicious.-Nia-..swagger..Jyo.chahaat.-DarkFantasy-ffkhanBarishkiduaaBammySammy-Hina-mz.jessZaYaHolicpinky_blueskies-Seri-itsAish-Pooja-bairiyaa.isskq-Mema-PinkCinderella-Aliya-aish_punk-Ursh-..Armaania..shootingstar.xxMariaa.RDepiphany.Ayesha066...shruti....hea.--Wingless---ScarletRose-Trouble.-Mrinalini--MERRY-.Dulcet.JealousBasher.AS..SanzPaRudholicSunshine GirlOliveWellington.DarkParadise..SilverBellSilentSilverruky786

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
reservedd.

-edited-

first thought: OMFG Y SUKU SO BEAUTIFUL?

second thought: LOL you actually reserved from my ID. ROFL 

anyway.. since i'm the official first poster of this amazing shop and all (Cool) i'd like to begin it with something professional-sounding :P

your suku stuff is beautiful. aw, man. im serious..she looks suuper gorgeous. and your colouring.. omfg, it loooks SOO GOOD. it actually enhances it so much & it looks so good and i would so totally use it if it was shilpa or someone else i like (you know i would LOL) but im saving my dabba for jesse st james, ranbir kapoor & tom felton. (all of whom will be requested by you Big smile)

AMAZING, AMAZING START. :D Iloveyouu. 
PS - the socially awkward part? not true ;p 

Edited by Akankshaa. - 07 May 2012 at 7:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity_banditqueenn.Aanya.Jyo.shewolf.Mariaa.RDruky786

infinity_ Goldie
infinity_
infinity_

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
ConGraTulAtioNs

bhaiii Hug 

I love love love love love you endless and even more for opening the gallery. . and mainly for being 'YOU' LOL 
You are one of the best people I've met around here in I-F. . . who is so straight forward and so sweet and not those pretentious types just to get other's help and support... and that's the reason we get along so well and I love talking to you.. and listening to you. ..  you are ADORABLE! <33

The banner is AWESOMEEE and the coloring makes Suku look even more prettier! Love the subtle and beautiful look of it. . . its really good. . . don't change it for a while now! :$
Socially awkward? aur tum? ahem ahem.. some one seems to have a wrong impression of herself! You are great with people... so stop underestimating youself bhaii! Hug bhulakkad toh tum ho! ROFL

Coming to the update:

Sukirti Kandpal. . . one gorgeous person. . . who looks even more better and beautiful when you make stuff on her. .  Embarrassed

those icons there are outta the world and I actually mean it. ..  the coloring looks fabulous and love the way you've made them! Day Dreaming

http://i.imgur.com/NnJgx.png <-- I ishqq the coloring there! Its exquisite! <33
And I've already told you how much i love the sigs. . . they look amazing and they are your best so far! Embarrassed

ArHi

you know how much i love dil ishq heart these two na! ROFL they are like an obsession for me. . . and you make me fall even more for them with your beautiful stuff and the avis are plain AMAZZZINGGG Heart 
these two can make me drool on them for eternity and your coloring makes them look better! <3

You've done a wonderful job with the first update and may you have a million more shops! Hug and I'll always be there for youuu! Hug

Muuahhzzz! Heart

your bhaii! Embarrassed

Edited by ..Firebolt.. - 08 May 2012 at 8:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.banditqueenn.shewolf.Mariaa.RDSanzPaRudholicruky786

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD. YAY

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity_Mariaa.RDshewolf.ruky786

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
O M G ! can't believe you finally opened a shop ! YAAAY Dancing

waiting for the day i'll request alreeady ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity_-RosyAzure-Jyo.shewolf.ruky786

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
What the..?Shocked
Res!Approve

-Edited-

OMG I still can't believe you have a galleryROFL.ROFL
Sh*t! Why did you wait for THIS long? You know how good you are? You should've started one a long time back. Ever since you taught me blending on siggies people are telling me how much I have improved and I feel so happy at that. After all, I was taught by someone so damn talented!Approve
I just love love LOVE your colourings. Those Suku icons are so damn pretty! Can you teach me how to make icons as well, please?ROFL.ROFL

>>This colouring especially I HEART!Day Dreaming

Siggies, honestly, ALL of them are so dayyummm amazing! But if I have to pick a favourite, it has to be this one:

^^It's just so WOW!Day Dreaming

ArHi stuff, too, I lurrvee! You even won the avimaker of the week in one of the newsletters? Ya, you're THAT goodDay Dreaming

Congrats on FINALLY getting a shop and hope you have many moree! Love you endlessHug

Edited by PurpleFairy - 08 May 2012 at 3:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity_-RosyAzure-shewolf.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index