Aasman Se Aage

The other side of reality - Tribune

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

The other side of reality

Talented actor Apurva Agnihotri is back on the tube as a tyrant boss in Life Ok's newly- launched show Aasman Se Aagey. Excited about his new role and grey shades, Apurva talks about the show, reality TV and more.

Post Bidaai, why did you choose this show?

Aasman Se Aagey is about a reality TV world and the price contestants pay for success. It is the journey of a talented dancer Meenaxi who dreams big. I chose the show as it has a variety of shades. Simply working on TV, doing show after show is not something I want but I would rather wait for one good show and a meaty role.  

What's your role in show?

It will be the role of the producer and director of the show called DC. He manipulates things around him to get better drama and higher TRPs for his show. He is dominating, and manipulative. It is a gray role.

Sounds like the boss you played in earlier show Jassi.

No Armaan in Jassi was not grey but he lived on his own terms. While DC is a tough, manipulative boss.

You have a new look in the show

Yes the look is cool with glasses, jelled hair and suits.

What kind of depiction of reality TV can we expect?

We will give the viewers a glimpse of behind the scenes of a reality show. We will focus on how things work – good and bad. We have even got references to some real life moments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thank u diii
apu's interview after a long time
rekha02 thumbnail
I fully had the same thought about AS it was not a grey role. DC is the role which fully agrees with Apu. His die hard fans excited and him too.Iam waiting for the episode to air.This role has more meat than all his other roles which used to fall short for certain reasons.Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article RekhaπŸ˜ƒ

Meatly role YES πŸ˜ƒ
Glasses YESπŸ˜ƒ

and everything put together just can keep seeing DC 's character and its dimension πŸ˜ƒ

I feel Grey character are real and we have them among us.. DC is what is the real world and can be mapped !πŸ‘
rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti, I feel really connected to DC in every possible way, I see ASA through his eyes . πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Rekha.. I am also seeing it and lots to ponder too ..

Mind and intelligence game is being played by our man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†