India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

MALLIKA's acting is real good

Anitaharry Senior Member
Anitaharry
Anitaharry

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Jassi was a nice and simple girl who would not hurt anyone what is she doing to Mallika, ofcourse she treated her badly ok for that Jassi can give back but not to an extent of insulting her every minute, Mallika too is a cute thing she is the most well dressed in the soap and carries herself very well her expressions are too good, what ever Jassi has to concentarte on finding who put her into this mess find her secret enemies and find her love with Arman who is so crazy about her she cant ask for anything more let her not be too greedy that Arman falls at her feet and then Mallika, and all that she does is only for her family that is not fair, she got to make Arman too happy coz she got him in a mess but still this sweet heart Arman has so much hope on Jassi that is a real gentle man the serial should have been named ARMAN JAISA KOHI NAHI, Jassi ur good but u could be better in attitude and also ur dressing sense, what ever we love you and Arman together you both rock together and dont test our patience by ignoring Arman or pretending that you cant believe that he love you dont play dirty games with Arman pleaseeeeeeeeee

Mr. Billu please check out on how you talk to our darling Arman you are being rude to him alwasy better watch out or we would hate you for that.

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thats true. Mallika was rude to Jassi just because she was hiding Armaan's secret affair from her. But Jassi she is getting too much. I think she should not forget that she is nothing without these people.
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i believe she should  make Mallika's life a living Hell the same way she made Jassis!
I remember the first time Jassi left Gulmohar(when she met Purab in Ali Bagh) that was the time when Mallika insulted Jassi for arranging her engagement party!!!
Its payback time and i'm enjoying Mallika being trashed my Jassi!!!Big smile
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Neha, i totally agree with u.  Mallika needs to be brought down to earth instead of flaunting her status as "Mallika Seth" throughout the entire soap like she's been doing so far.
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged

hehe.. All I have to say is that I'm really enjoying the Jessica-Mallika scenes!! It's payback time!!

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:09am | IP Logged
malikaa is wonderfull actress
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jingle

malikaa is wonderfull actress

Very true!!!!  I like Malika's character very much.  Especially in yesterday's episode.  Have you guys noticed her facial expressions???  They're so cute.  She just can't understand Jessica and it's making her mad. 

I think she's doing a great job!!!!

Nevertheless....I want to see some revenge!!!!! The show's exciting now.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top