Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ff- the fateful night bk2 updt on pg 138 2/11 (Page 67)

Post Reply New Post

Page 67 of 146

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Res - edited
Thanks ChaapliLOL

Simply amazing upd rdClap
Loved it loved it yaar , finally yeh arnab aa hi GayaAngryKoi nai he loves daughter a lot but hope he doesn't separate abhiya nahi toh uskiCensoredAnd yipeee piya pregnant tats awesomePartyDancingJust loved the caring abhay and In the car the way he was asking questionROFLAnd misha and kabir very cute and hilariousBig smileRelli hope abhiya finds a white witch and soon and abhay toh abhay hi rahege always saying piya I m a monsterLOLbut hope he turns her in vampy ,
Amazing dearBig smile
Conti soonSmile
U rockCool

awww, thanks a lot rosh yaar for ur lovely comment. Glad u liked it so much yaar. Yea, arnab ki entry ho gayi hai. Don't worry he will not come in between.abhiya. Yea piya is pg. Awww, glad u liked caring abhay, and I made abhay question bank for some time. Abhay will find the white witch soon and that is abhay's speciallity. Thanks once again I will try to update soon. Thanks for the compliment!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Chashmish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New ff- the fateful night bk2 updt on pg 138 2/11 (Page 67)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!! Tht Arnab!! :@
I am sooo angry on tht idiot!! Waiting for some cute moments!!
-Gauri

Thanks a lot yaar gauri.
Glad u liked it. Don't be angry on arnab so much, lolzzz.
I will try to update soon.

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sonu_

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Awesome update RD...ClapClap</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Abhiya are so much in love...and iss Arnab ko bhi abhi hi tapakna tha..</font>
<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I like Mishka's budding relation..Embarrassed</font>
<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I hope ab ye superiors koi nayi problem na ban jaaye...</font>
</strong>02
<strong><font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">I'm so so sorry 4 forgetting 2 comment earlier dear..</font>
awww, thanks a lot sd.
kya karu yaar arnab ko bina laye, story aage kaise barate main. Glad u likec that part.
problems are a part of abhiya's life.
It's ok, don't be sorry.

Edited by Rmuk - 18 June 2012 at 2:00am

bubble_

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
chapter 27
Part a
Dobriyal mansion
Next morning
Misha was sitting on her bed and thinking about all that happened with her last night.
FLASHBACK
Kabir had told misha everything about abhiya, including the part that abhay was a vampire, which had shaken misha to the core. She had no idea how to react at that time. She was happy, sad, angry and shocked at the same time. She was happy that her sister had moved on in her life and is safe, sad that her sister will not recognise her now, her sister had a memory loss, how ironic? She always wanted her sister too move on and forget jay and she had done it too, but she never wanted her to do it in this way, angry on kabir and god for making her suffer so many days and for lying to her, she was angry on god for doing all this to her sister who herself can never think of harming anyone in her whole life and shocked knowing that her sister loved a vampire, a blood sucking creature, how is it possible? She never believed in all those supernatural stuffs but today life had proved her that something beyond her believe exists too. She got numb hearing all this from kabir and didn't know how to react, she without saying anything ran from there, but kabir catched her in mid way. Kabir forced her to sit in car and there something happened which misha can't believe till now.
As misha sat on the car kabir came and sat beside her and said,
Kabir-: misha, I know what I have done is wrong, but misha pls for once forgive me, I just wanted happiness of my friend which lies in the form of piya and piya also...
before kabir could continue more misha cut in.
Misha-: Kabir, why are u lying still now? U never thought for my sister, u thought about ur so called vampire friend, I admit he saved my sisters life but that doesn't mean that my sister's life belongs to him. U just thought about ur friend, but what about my sister is it possible to live with a monster, and spend whole life with him, no it can never be possible and I will never forgive u for this reason, for destroying my sister's life.
Some drops of tears escaped from misha's eyes, kabir felt his heart breaking into thousand pieces, he doesn't know why but he just wanted to hug her and assure her that everything will be alright, he was not at all surprised by misha's reaction as he knew that something like this will happen, kabir couldn't take it anymore, he wiped the few drops of tears that escaped from misha's eyes, and hugged her tightly and much to his surprise misha didn't protest but hugged him back, they stayed like that for few minutes then suddenly misha realised, what she had done, she immediately jerked kabir off and looked otherside, feeling embarassed. Kabir felt misha's embarrasment and he did something which was unexpected by both kabir and misha. Kabir turned misha towards him, and brought his face near misha's in such a way that both their breathes were colliding with each other. Both could feel each others hot breathe and something overtook them, a unknown desire, both could not control that desire and finally their lips touched which made sparks run through their body. Both kissed each other hungrily savouring the taste of each other's mouth and their tongues danced with the rhythm of their desires and both got drowned into each othet desires. Kabir left misha when he saw that both were out of breathe, but it was like he could not stop himself anymore, he began to leave wet trail.of kisses through her neckline, earlobes and all over her face, suddenly a horn of a truck brought both of them back to reality. Misha immediately jerked off kabir and kabir left her two. Both didn't know what to say, how to react. Both were confused about what happened right now. Misha kept quite and kabir drove the car and as soon as they reached outside dobriyal mansion, kabir was about to say something, but before that only misha opened the car door, and ran from there not giving a single glance towards kabir. Kabir didn't know what to say, he saw misha going inside the house and kabir drove back home. Misha after entering the house ran into her room and broke down crying. She cried and cried and finally sleep took over her.
Flashback ends
Misha-: (in her own mind) o, god I don't know what happened yesterday to me or why? Why I didn't stop him? Why I felt so good at that moment? I will talk to.kabir, he is responsible for all this mess, yes I will talk to him today only.
Saying this misha got up and got ready to meet kabir.
Raichand mansion
Piya have woked up and found herself alone in her room. She thought that may be abhay has gone somewhere. She got up and went to bathroom to fresh up. Suddenly she felt something is wrong with her, and before thinking anything else she puked up all the edibles she had yesterday.
On the otherhand abhay had entered the room with breakfast, he heard some sounds from bathroom. Abhay immediately rushed towards the bathroom and what he saw shocked him to the core, piya was sitting on the floor, tears were coming out from her eyes, and her face was pale and she was looking extremly fragile. Abhay at once understood piya is in pain, he immediately rushed to piya and lifted her in his arms and took her back into the room. He gave piya a glass a water and lied her down in the bed, and stroked her hair.
Abhay-: (worriedly) piya, what happened? Are u in pain?
Piya-: (painfully) abhay, I don't know what happened but suddenly I felt something wrong is with me but before I could think anything else, I vomitted and then a severe pain started in my stomach, I felt like I will die at that moment and will not be able to see u again and after that u came.
Abhay-: shhh, piya nothing will happen to u, I will do ur check up by one of the most famous doctor dr.soha, she is my friend and a vampire too, but a doctor as well for supernaturals, I am sure she will be able to help us.
Piya-: I am feeling better now, and call ur friend soon, I want to meet her too.
Abhay smiled and kissed piya's forehead and stroked her hair so that she can sleep for sometime as he knew piya will not be able to eat now, so he decided to feed her after she wakes up.
Noon
Study room
Chand had met his friend and came back, he decided to tell everything to abhay.
Chand-: Abhay, I met with him today, he said that the only original lineage of white witch who is alive till now, lives in london and her name is piyali jaiswal, she lives in a hostel but which one no one knows. U can find her only if u are 10 feets away from her as her smell will attract u, but it's not so easy as u know london is a very big place and there are lakhs of hostel's there.
Abhay-: dad, u don't have to worry, u helped me a lot, I will find her in anyway, I have to, it's the question of my life and u know piya and our unborn baby is my life.
Haseena-: abhay, we are always with u and we will help u always but abhay one more problem is there.
Both chand and abhay looked at haseena with a questioning look.
Haseena smiled and continued.
Haseena-: abhay, u told that piya had met with her father, that means dobriyal's knows piya is here, and mr. dobriyal is thinking that this childs father is someone else, abhay u have to talk with dobriyals and u both have give ur child a legal name, u have to marry piya abhay, then only we can send piya with u to london and people will think it as ur honeymoon trip.
Abhay-: but mom will piya's parents agree and what explanation should we give to them because at the rate the baby is growing, no human child can grow at that rate, what reason we will give them? We can tell only one thing that means exposure of our reality.
Haseena-: Abhay u have to tell them the truth, as there is no other way we can see, and one or the other day truth have to come out.
Abhay-: ok, mom then tomorrow only we will go to mr. dobriyal house and talk with them.
Chand-: Abhay we will go only, u stay with pia she needs u.
Abhay-: ok, and dad I need to tell one more thing.
Abhay told the incident that happened with piya in morning and about the dr. sona. Chand and haseena were shocked, they assured abhay everything will be fine and abhay left from there as he heard a sweet baby like sound and he was sure it was the sound of piya's yawn, that means piya have woked up. Abhiya immediately rushed to piya's room and chand and haseena carried on their discussion.

Edited by Rmuk - 17 June 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILpiggi_Babessukusnavnitfabliha..Bournville..FieryHeart.SmokeySilence.hema_rawatharinisriram39arunsunita_gmPari-Guptaabhiya4evrAbhiya_eternalanjali0111bubble_.tanu.Paint.It.BlacK.alicia212..juhi..cool_srisanghita0000bellaaaSheDevilAkshi0019---Priya---BissenKhalidAchilles_StyxSuper Kool_Jaan__Evil_Angel_Trouble.Fearless_LoverKit_Kat

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Part b
Piya's room
Piya had woked up from her sleep and was feeling perfectly fine, she heard the sound of opening of her room's door and she very well knew who is it, she saw abhay enterering the room with a tray full of foods.
Abhay-: Piya how are u feeling now?
piya-: Perfectly fine, I am feeling hungry abhay.
Abhay-: I know, that's why I brought all this things for u.
Piya smiled and looked at the tray which contents, roti, paneer items, sandwiches, soups, fried rice, dum aloo. Piys was shocked to see that abhay had brought three days food for her, is he mad, how can someone eat so much food at once.
Piya-: Abhay for whom u have brought so much food?
Abhay-: piya u are weak now, u need strength.
Piya-: Abhay are u mad? A human can never it so much.
Abhay-: No, I am not mad and u need to eat, u are so weak and skinny piya.
Piya-: Abhay, I don't want to gain weight and become like some aunty, and it's impossible for me to eat so much.
Abhay-: (Smiling) piya if u gain weight and become like a aunty also u will still be my piya only. Now stop talking and eat, u talk too much.
Piya-:.No, I am not going to eat so much, and I don't want to eat all this thing, I want chocolates and chocopie.
Abhay-: Piya chocolates are not.good for health, u have to eat all these then only u will get chocolates.
Piya-:(suddenly shouting) What the hell? Why do u always throw ur desicion on me? I don't want to eat all these crap now, just throw them awayAbhay was shocked to see piya behaving like this, he didn't know what to do,
Abhay-: piya, why are u shouting and getting angry, whatever I am saying is for ur good only.
Piya-: (still shouting) Just cut the crap, how can I forget the great mr. abhay raichand can never be wrong.
Abhay-: (now losing temper) Why are u behaving like this? Have I done anything wrong? Fine u don't want to eat all this, then eat whatever u want, I will not tell anything.
Abhay got up from there, and was about to leave when suddenly piya started crying, Abhay was now more shocked to see piya crying, who was a tigress few minutes ago. Abhay's anger vanished he immediately went to piya. He holded her by shoulders, and hugged her.
Abhay-: shh shh, stop crying, what happened? Are u feeling same pain again piya?
Piya-: (sobbing) No, u don't love me, u don't like me, I am a burden for u.
Abhay was now more shocked, piya is telling him, he doesn't love her, is she joking, she knows very well that I love her like a maniac, she is my life, my light, my world and she is saying she is a.burden.
Abhay-: Piya, how can u say like this, why are u feeling like this, how can u say u are a burden for me, u and our unborn baby is my life, my sunshine, my world, u are the one hope and ray of light in my darkness, I believe god has given me this cursed life because, he knew a angel will come in my life, I had to suffer all this years so that I could get my happiness in form of my angel and that is u, and now our unborn baby is a part of my angel, how can u think u two will be a burden for me.
Piya was touched, by abhay all these words, true how can she think like that, how can she doubt his love, she very well knows that abhay's most sensitive part is she and their baby, how can she hurt her abhay like this.
More tears welled up in piya's eyes and she hugged abhay more tightly and mumbled.
Piya-: (mumbling) I am sorry abhay, I don't know what happened to me, I get irritated sometime, I am so sorry, my intentions were not to hurt u, I...
Before piya could speak more abhay sealed her lips with his, pouring out all the love he had for piya. Piya was shocked at first, but could not stop more so she reacted with same intensity and love she had for abhay. Both kissed each other passionately and hungrily pouring all the love they had for each other. Suddenly abhay felt, piya was suffocating, he immediately left piya, and let her take fresh air. He was feeling guilty for letting his desires overcome him, how could he forget that piya was weak and fragile now.
Abhay-: I am sorry piya, I...
Piya cut in, don't say sorry abhay, I was just out of breathe for some moment. Now I am fine and feeling hungry, now feed me and after having food I want chocolates, actually our baby wants chocolates.
Abhay smiled and fed piya some soup, sandwich and one roti. He stopped feeding when he saw piya couldn't eat more as piya's facial expression was telling him that. He smiled and said,
Abhay-: I am sorry piya, for shouting on u and scolding u.
Piya-: it's ok, and I am sorry too. Now where is my chocolate, I want my chocolate.
Abhay-: wait, I will bring it.
Piya-: ok, but fast.
Abhay nodded and left from there, within few minutes he came back with a box which contained small small round shapes chocolate. Piya happily took them from abhay's hand and ate them fast fast like a child, as if someone will take it away from her. Abhay just laughed seeing the way piya ate all the chocolates.
After she finished all the chocolates, abhay helped her to wash her hands. After that piya wanted to watch a movie so abhay, brought her a dvd of 'Baby's day out' movie, and piya just laughed seeing that movie and abhay joined her too.
Evening
After watching the movie, abhay had forced piya to take rest so, piya again slept but for half an hour only. After that piya had forced abhay to let take her out. She was feeling nauseated at home, so abhay decided to take her for a town trip. Piya got excited and happy like a baby and immidiately got ready in a pink shoulderless dress. She was looking like a angel in that cute pink colour. Abhay drove the car to the main city and piya's eyes were only roaming here and there. Suddenly her eyes caught sight of a man sitting in the food path with some cards.
Piya-: abhay stop the car.
Abhay immediately stopped the car and followed piya's gaze, he could not understand where piya was looking, so he decided to ask
Abhay-: piya what happened?
Piya pointed towards that man, and abhay understood what piya was trying to say.
Abhay-: piya all these things are stupid, don't believe in all these let's go.
Piya-: abhay, pls for once, pls, I promise I will not eat anymore chocolate today then.
Abhay could not refuse anymore to piya, as she was looking with her cute baby brown eyes towards abhay.
Abhay-: ok ok let's go.
Piya happily got down from the car and abhay followed her. They reached to that old man, and the old man looked towards them and smiled.
Piya picked up three cards and gave it to that man. The man looked at it and said,
the man-: U both will be very happy couple, but life can never be easy for u too. U both have to go through many difficulties and a big danger is coming for both of u and ur unborn...
Both abhay and piya looked at each other and piya's eyes filled up with tears and she immediately ran towards the car and abhay ran behind her...

Ps-: guys I am ending this chapter here, I know it's not written well as I am doing my project and writing so it may have many mistakes and written roughly, and I myself had no idea what I have written. Pardon me for dissapointing u all. If u still like it, give ur precious comments, it will mean a lot to me.

Edited by Rmuk - 18 June 2012 at 1:21am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shaliniEVIILsofia2piggi_Babeshimanshu1990Mary1234fablihavikramdeysukusnavnitlaxmiiabjeya.SmokeySilence...Bournville..FieryHearthema_rawatharinisriram39sweet_neetuabhiya4evrlove.piyali-JuniorAngel-Abhiya_eternalPari-Guptapiaviviandsenabubble_arunsunita_gmcool_srisanghita0000.tanu.Paint.It.BlacK.Acid_Queenalicia212..juhi.._Evil_Angel_bellaaa---Priya---BissenKhalidAchilles_StyxAbhiya_Visu_Jaan_SheDevilAkshi0019Super KoolAndromeda001Kit_Katbookworm-ALS--Fearless_LoverTrouble.

FieryHeart

Coolbie

FieryHeart

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Well I guess u will never stop apologising Ouch Angry Coming to the update I loved it esp Abhay's care towards Pia n their unborn Embarrassed It was so sweet. U showed Pia's mood swings very well. Well I had a friend who had been pregnant last year n I pity her hubby LOL Boy did she get terrible mood swings n her cravings were funny ROFL  n her apetite used to surprise me but I suppose thats normal Smile Who is this Piyali Jaiswal now? Shocked I hope she isn Pia's look alike Confused n I hope Abhiya find her soon n hopefully she will help Pia have a normal delivery Smile But please make Pia a vampire, as I want Abhiya to be with each other forever Embarrassed MishKa were hot Blushing I hope Misha realises her feelings for Kabir soon n I want her to support Abhiya Smile I know it'll take time as no sister will want her sister to end up with a blood sucking monster however angelic he is. This time I wont request u to stop apologising as u will never listen to me Cry Anyways the update was fab Romi Clap

Edited by mandy1024 - 18 June 2012 at 4:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fablihaRmuk

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
awsm update!

Edited by abhiyakreya - 19 June 2012 at 12:14am

Rmuk

.rumki.