New ff- the fateful night bk2 updt on pg 138 2/11 - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sukusnavnit

nice and a very romantic update 😍 abhiya are in their fairyland of love and abhay leaving no stone unturned to keep piya happy. hassena was really hurt seeing her son not trusting her. waiting for ur next update. do update soon.

thanks a lot dear. Yea abhiya are in there fairyland and both can do anything for each other happiness na that's why abhiya are epic. Haseena is hurt but it's not abhay's fault too. I will update soon.
Originally posted by Super Kool

Loved the date...chandeena are the killer of abhay's parents...oops...

Great update...πŸ‘πŸΌthanks for the pm

Thanks a lot yaar.
glad u liked it.
Yea, chandeena are responsible for death of abhay's parents.
U are welcome dear.
Originally posted by -sakshi-

awesome update... abhiya 's lines in the hotel room are cute.. dinner date is romantic... Piya 's disaapintment at abhay for not praising her, him sensing it & smiling & later seduction word is quite excitng . the way they take care of each other's food is really sweet. The song is beautiful .Pl. don't stop writing

Thanks a lot dear for ur lovely comment.
Glad u liked that.
Thanks for loving it and thinking it excited.
yea, both care a lot for each other.
thanks for liking the song dear.
Don't worry I will not stop writing now.
Originally posted by spn-abhay

congrats 4 book 2⭐️
nice ff😊
continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
plz pm me the next time u updateπŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear
glad u liked it.
Yea, will update soon.
yea, will surely pm u.
Originally posted by ongongong

Awesome dear! How can you even say it's boring? Its lovely,man!

Thank u so much dear. I just thought that may be this chapter is boring. Thanks for liking it.
Originally posted by .rumki.

<font color="#CC00CC">beautiful lovely update

plz continue this ff
</font>

thanks yaar and will surely continue it.
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Awesome upd rd0β€ž2πŸ‘πŸΌ0β€ž2I really really loved it yaar , abhiya cares for each other sooo much , I just loved it , hotel scene was damn cute , I just love abhay's dialogue , they r just too perfect dinner date amazing , inside a jungle , beside a lake , it's magical dear and uh oh chandeena knows about piya hope they don't create any problems , and how can u even think of quitting this ff , I will kill u if u do so0β€ž2πŸ˜†0β€ž2, upd was amazing and lovely even thought write in one go tats amazing dear , upd soon0β€ž2

Thanks a ton dear for ur lovely comment.
Glad u liked it and yea, abhiya always cares for each other.
Thank u so much for liking that.
Thanks, I wanted abhiya to have a magical date, and glad that I fulfilled it, thanks for liking it.
Yea, chandeena knows abt piya now, and will not create any peoblem ok.
Ok baba i got ue dhamki, pls don't kill me, I will continue it, ok.
Thanks once again dear and will try to update soon.
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey u shuld better cont.,, it.I loved ur update,It was so sweet & romantic.Abhiya were hot lke always.Plz cont & I m sorry 4 late reply as my net was not working properly😳</font>

thanks shristi for ur lovely comment. Don't worry I will continue it ok. Glad u liked it. Yea, will surely continue it and it's ok dear, no need to say sorry ok.Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by abhiya4evr

finally i finish last three chapters of book2 too πŸ˜ƒ pia scared from spider πŸ˜† she packed five bags 😲 poor abhay 🀣 ,most part was when she gave her mini dress abhay to wore 🀣 🀣 i was imagine abhay in that dress 😳 πŸ˜† mish n kabir was cute 😊 hotel room fighting was cute 😳, n their second date was awsome , chand n haseena ne entry mar li πŸ˜ƒ they kill abhay's parents 😲 😲 hope vo abhiya ke against na jaye 😑 danish ne bhi unhe piya ke bare mai bata diya πŸ˜” kya piya ki yaadast ayegi to vo abhay ko bhul jayegi?? πŸ˜” hope aisa na ho 😭 !!!
plz update soon or us jay ka abhay ke hatho bharta banvado 😑 πŸ˜†
thanks alot for pm πŸ˜ƒ
( u write very well πŸ˜ƒ dont understmte urself by using words like update was not good n boring 😑 i realy like it 😳 so stop calling that ur writing skills is boring !!! )
First of all thanks a lot ayesha for reading my ff and giving ur valuable commnts.
Glad u finished reading till last update and liked it too.
Yea, in that spider wala and dress part I added a little bit humour, glad u liked it.
I myself was imagining abhay in that dress so, I wrote it, hehehe.
Yea, I liked mishika jodi a lot so made them here too, glad u liked it.
thanks for liking those moments and for date I made it some magical type.
Yea, chandeena are responsible for death of abhay's parents and don't worry they will be good now ok.
No no piya abhay ko nahi bhulegi, I don't want to take it in cvs way.
I will try to update soon and abt jay let abhay know abt what he did with piya then u will see.
u are welcome dear.
Thank for liking my writing style, don't worry I will continue it, I have got so many dhamkis na. Ok I will not say it boring anymore and once more thanks for liking it so much.
Originally posted by sdoll

<font color="#9900FF">Nice update buddy.. oh! boy..it seems pia is fond of luxurious things...LOL.just kidding .. which girl doesn't love it? </font><font color="#9900FF"></font>

thanks aditi for ur lovely comment. Glad u liked it. Yea, piya is fond of expensive things and yes every girl loves it too, rofl.Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago