Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Really confused viewers (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I think my problem right now with Aditya's character is that the story and the acting seem to be different. The storyline seems to be that Aditya has an irrational hatred of Bedinis because of his mum's suffering, and seeing Sugni just lights up those memories. Quite understandable, if unfair to Sugni. But Aditya's acting seems to make him more of a spoilt city brat, than a man traumatized by his past. When he was thinking of his father and then screaming at Sugni, he had a very flat dialogue delivery and a single expression on his face. That was a scene when he should really come into his own, it was ALL about him, he should have been the driving force. Didn't happen for me. The actor playing Aditya needs to do better, since in that same scene, Vikram and Sugni, without any major dialogues, expressed so much that in the end it remained their scene, their single eye-lock stayed with me longer than Aditya's ranting.Ouch

The storyline seems to be that Vikram is negative and Aditya is the hero. If that is the case, Aditya really, really needs to act much better than he has so far.

BINGOClapClapClap...If this guy is the hero, that's bad news for this show cuz Vikram, Sugni STEAL a scene from him when they don't even have any dialoguesLOL...he got literally BLANKET footage in the past two epis and this was like his chance to show what he can do...and sadly his character just comes across as a PETULANT brat...nothing else...that whole deep seething emotional turmoil within his character that is supposed to come out is just not...

Frankly if this guy couldn't execute these early CRUCIAL scenes well which are supposedly establishing his character  background and all, toh aage jaake kya hoga when he will supposedly have to show even more emotional complexity??

LOL and the time argument doesn't really hold cuz Vikram-Sugni had an INSTANT spark...how do ppl explain that then? Honestly a spark is there or it's not...it isn't DEVELOPED with time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012Raleighbcatatriaromancefan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index