Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Really confused viewers (Page 2)

ThruMyEyez-Nita IF-Dazzler
ThruMyEyez-Nita
ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
It is still early to say exactly how things are going to turn out and how the relationships are going to get intertwined with one another.

All I can say is that, this show has been really interesting and they have amazing characters being played by amazing actors who are a treat to watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowpursecyrineRaleighbcatFastFuriousgirl

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

OK, so the guy that we thought was the hero of the show turns out to be the mamma of the hero. Now why did they do that? Talk about confusing. Now we have ot endure the love-hate relationships stuff. OK. Plus whats the deal with giving the girl's mom an actor that looks old enough to be her dad? The premise of this show is interesting but seriously, it doesn't have much else going for it. After a while this show is really going to end up dragging.

Laila,
  It was clear in the launch video that Aditya is the hero. Not sure if they would change it later on viewer's feedback or something or if the story itself has a twist later on and they didn't reveal it at the launch(?). But I agree Vikram is a much stronger character and all the scenes with his interactions with Sugni are good. Actually all his scenes are good with or without the girl. Its too early to say anything about Aditya's.

As far Sugni's mom and dad, as other's have mentioned, she did not have a choice.

About the show itself, I felt the 1st week are really good, but right in the next week, it started  looking similar to prior show(s). I am still sticking with this because of Vikram Thakur's character. This is my 1st show of Varun and he seems good with this character. 

Edited by bee5 - 07 May 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriRaleighbcatgorgeousmounika-rupa-FastFuriousgirl

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

OK, so the guy that we thought was the hero of the show turns out to be the mamma of the hero. Now why did they do that? Talk about confusing. Now we have ot endure the love-hate relationships stuff. OK. Plus whats the deal with giving the girl's mom an actor that looks old enough to be her dad? The premise of this show is interesting but seriously, it doesn't have much else going for it. After a while this show is really going to end up dragging.

Laila,
  It was clear in the launch video that Aditya is the hero. Not sure if they would change it later on viewer's feedback or something or if the story itself has a twist later on and they didn't reveal it at the launch(?). But I agree Vikram is a much stronger character and all the scenes with his interactions with Sugni are good. Actually all his scenes are good with or without the girl. Its too early to say anything about Aditya's.

As far Sugni's mom and dad, as other's have mentioned, she did not have a choice.

About the show itself, I felt the 1st week are really good, but right in the next week, it started  looking similar to prior show(s). I am still sticking with this because of Vikram Thakur's character. This is my 1st show of Varun and he seems good with this character. 
well said ClapClapClap agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5FastFuriousgirl

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged

The problem is that the character of Vikram is a lot more interesting and stronger than this new guy. Had it been the other way round, and this lead character was actually interesting to watch, it would have helped. I mean, what's the need for Vikram anyway? He doesn't serve much purpose. Bad move on part of the writers.

Thing is, viewer feedback may help in making Vikram a main character anyway. It's true that a lot of interest in the show is due to Vikram. Its early days yet, maybe Vikram will have a pivotal role in the show. I'll definitely continue watching as long as Vikram is on centre stage and there are Sugni-Vikram encounters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounikaRaleighbcatromancefanFastFuriousgirl

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Laila,

Seems like old timesBig smile Glad to see you again!!! Big smile.  I missed the launch video so that might explain the confusion. When I first saw the guy Vikram in the promo, I was like, is that guy the lead? He looks a bit old.  However, I caught one or two episodes later (I am behind with this show but have caught snippits of it and they happened to be the Sungi-Vikram scenes), I was surprised to like what I saw. Plus the scene where he throws the duppata and it lands on her head...all hinted in that direction that he might be lead.

I agree with you though, I too found the first week good but come the second week I felt the show as going in the direction of most others shows and I was like...yawn. Also, when the new lead male showed up, it seemed to be missing the chemistry that the Vikram and Sungi scenes seemed to give us.

As for Sungni's mother, then it would be good to show that she doesn't find Sungi's father to her liking and that she yearns to be loved like any woman does...are the writers proposing to get her hooked up with Vikram? That would be interesting...and a bit daring on the part of the writers.

Edited by Laila2009 - 08 May 2012 at 3:26am

cyrinebee5

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I think people on this particular forum are very harsh and im referring to the people who replied to the main post (that does not include everyone). I reckon you can reply in a much gentle and nicer tone. 

BTW I think the main post had a point. The show can go down in the future, the pairing may seem odd to people while it may seem perfectly fine to others. We all have our different way of seeing things and i appreciate the person who started this topic because she/he is just sharing what they feel. 

Ohh and Aditya is the hero of the show, the mama is not (which is a relief)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrine

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Laila,

Seems like old timesBig smile Glad to see you again!!! Big smile.  I missed the launch video so that might explain the confusion. When I first saw the guy Vikram in the promo, I was like, is that guy the lead? He looks a bit old.  However, I caught one or two episodes later (I am behind with this show but have caught snippits of it and they happened to be the Sungi-Vikram scenes), I was surprised to like what I saw. Plus the scene where he throws the duppata and it lands on her head...all hinted in that direction that he might be lead.

I agree with you though, I too found the first week good but come the second week I felt the show as going in the direction of most others shows and I was like...yawn. Also, when the new lead male showed up, it seemed to be missing the chemistry that the Vikram and Sungi scenes seemed to give us.

As for Sungni's mother, then it would be good to show that she doesn't find Sungi's father to her liking and that she yearns to be loved like any woman does...are the writers proposing to get her hooked up with Vikram? That would be interesting...and a bit daring on the part of the writers.

Hi Laila,
  Here is the video that I had watched of the show launch - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2953254. Even IF has their own PSH's launch video, which I haven't watched yet. 

There you go with your unique pairing! LOL If Sugni's mother and Vikram pair-up, that will be 1 another a boy-Aunt relationship. Don't believe? Then look at the chart - at http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2969961&PID=56984026&#56984026 .

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Vikram is a mature person whereas Aditya and Sugni are kids youngsters compared to him  and of the the same age group So I have not yet formed any idea as yet though I liked all Vikram Sugni scenes till now

cyrinesurvi035

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index