Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
OK, so the guy that we thought was the hero of the show turns out to be the mamma of the hero. Now why did they do that? Talk about confusing. Now we have ot endure the love-hate relationships stuff. OK. Plus whats the deal with giving the girl's mom an actor that looks old enough to be her dad? The premise of this show is interesting but seriously, it doesn't have much else going for it. After a while this show is really going to end up dragging.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marylinbostaniansurvi035

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really confused viewers" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineRaleighbcattulipdaisyTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
We are fine with the show as it is. You can see and decide for how long you want to endure the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineStarstruck1382-rupa-tulipdaisyKhatamKahanipallavi25

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

OK, so the guy that we thought was the hero of the show turns out to be the mamma of the hero. Now why did they do that? Talk about confusing. Now we have ot endure the love-hate relationships stuff. OK. Plus whats the deal with giving the girl's mom an actor that looks old enough to be her dad? The premise of this show is interesting but seriously, it doesn't have much else going for it. After a while this show is really going to end up dragging.

@bold:  are you referring to Sugni's dad?  If it is I guess it was the Thakur's pregotive as the rich man around to choose a 15 year old girl for himself (not that I find it acceptable but then again I don't find the whole ritual acceptable, however I am still enjoying the show and am glad that it is being brought into light that these things are still happening even today).

cyrineRaleighbcatThruMyEyez-Nitaromancefanmoksha89tulipdaisy

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Iam totlly ok with the ways the show is Taking shape, I am not fan if vikram-sugni jodi because I think that vikram is older Than her, much older. Sugnis mother started her "profession" at very Young age and alot older takur did the sardkai. I absolutely don't want the same thing for sugni. I don't think that the show should encourage an older man (vikram) marrying sugni, the show is about change, isnt it? If they do make vikram the lead, then history Will be repeating itself.
My opinion - i would personally not want to see shows encourage older Guy marrying Young girl, especially in the circumstances that sugni in in.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee55survi035

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I guess the whole point of having Jwala Singh as Gulabiya's pair is that Gulabiya didn't get a say in who she wanted to have a relationship with. The Thakur did her sardhakai at fifteen and she had to go along with it. That was how it worked in her village. So they are not showing Gulabiya-Jwala Singh as a great love story but as an injustice to a young girl. Sugni is trying to break that tradition of injustice. Smile
Regarding Vikram and Aditya, we are all a bit confused about who is going to be what to Sugni, but to me that's the fun in watching the show so far, we get to see great interactions between the characters and the storyline keeps us guessing.

yellowpurseRaleighbcatParm.romancefanFastFuriousgirlpallavi25

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
The problem is that the character of Vikram is a lot more interesting and stronger than this new guy. Had it been the other way round, and this lead character was actually interesting to watch, it would have helped. I mean, what's the need for Vikram anyway? He doesn't serve much purpose. Bad move on part of the writers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunherigorgeousmounikaParm.atria

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

The problem is that the character of Vikram is a lot more interesting and stronger than this new guy. Had it been the other way round, and this lead character was actually interesting to watch, it would have helped. I mean, what's the need for Vikram anyway? He doesn't serve much purpose. Bad move on part of the writers.

Maybe Sugni will be the bone of contention between Vikram and his nephew.  I don't know how that helps the storyline right now as the show is still in it's infancy (especially since Aditya just showed up) but I'm sure it will all pan out eventually.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.