Get this straight about Vikram & Aditya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Hey there,

I have been reading posts that are going EWWW over either Vikram or Aditya. NOT DONE. Its fine to have your personal ships - Vikram-Sugni or Aditya-Sugni. But SHIP WARS are not welcome. Keep your love for your personal faves but no hate clubs will be tolerated here. Praising Vikram does not mean hating Aditya. Loving Aditya does not mean hating Vikram.

Opinions are welcome but HATE is not. So, next time, you post in the forum, leave your dislike out of  your internet connection.

Are we clear on this or are we clear on this? Am sure the 'CIVILIZED' members will comply.

Thank you.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevBiggestDEKfancyrinePutijaChalhovParm.ThruMyEyez-NitaromancefanrozieHillyloveOmaRamdassLaila2009-rupa-manzilmukulKhatamKahaniDJ..FastFuriousgirlpyar-ishk--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Get this straight about Vikram & Aditya" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for writting this poco . I wonder this show just started & there are so much to explore for each character .though personally i like vikram & sugni interaction ...but yet to see what CV does with aditya . Most of the time it is story & act that make the couple interesting .

PS : Please do write once in while here ..as usual i love to read as u make us fall for the character .

Having you here is pleasure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.OmaRamdassKhatamKahaniFastFuriousgirl

BiggestDEKfan

Groupbie

BiggestDEKfan

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
GREAT POST!!!!!! Just wht I wAs thinking!!!! Keep up ur GuD work!!

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I agree that everyone can have their personal opinion and even voice your opinion but it should definitely be done in a civilized manner.  So far I love the chemistry that is shown between Sugni & Vikram (be it romantic or not) but as I have not seen anything really between Aditya and her I haven't really formed an opinion.  When Sugni meet each of them the first time she was opinionated however the difference being that Vikram seemed pleased to be back there and was in a better mood but Aditya was already upset about being there and being tossed off the Riksha into a mud pile and then be laughed at would make anyone upset.  Different frame of mind for both of them had them each form a different opinion of Sugni upon their first meeting is what I believe. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineromancefan-Nakshatra-FastFuriousgirlKhatamKahaniDJ..manzilmukulpyar-ishk

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Good post. We don't even know who the lead is or what the story is. It would be good if no one used harsh adjectives for characters that haven't even shaped up properly yet. Its okay to have a favorite, but not to bash the other.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanDJ..manzilmukul

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I sincerely hope members will take not of this. This should be a way of life not only here on the forum but even in general life.

Not trying to be preachy but such harsh attitude does not take anyone anywhere except distancing oneself from the rest. And if not anything at least lets follow Live and Let Live instead of being ready with to bash and butcher anyone and everyone

We are still on the onset of the series and so lets strive to make this forum an amicable place to exist in

Edited by DJ.. - 07 May 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-manzilmukulpyar-ishk

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with u.
Both Aditiya and Vikram should be given a chance

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.