Amrit Manthan

Sort of disgusted and felt bad for Nimrit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I absolutely hated the actions of Agam today. I think it's disgusting whenever a groom walks away from a wedding at the last minute and leaves the bride at the altar to be ridiculed. But I'll go with the flow in this instance in that it was Agam's revenge. 

However I hate how he used Nimirt as a pawn. The poor girl does not want nor does she need to get involved in this sticky situation. She was warming up to Tej and now she is shattered Ouch

And that grandmother is just... wow. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimNikhi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sort of disgusted and felt bad for Nimrit" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I wanted Agam and Nimrit to get married.. they look good together and their story will have a bit of a difference other than Tej and Nimrit where everything would have been too sugar coated..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaSarikavimakshaayaRams3697Nikhi.Anurna-sakshi-wadi..dollAngel_of_Heavenabhi_arshilover

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimabhi_arshiloverAngel_of_Heaven

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged

i hope we get to see a good chemistry between nimrit and agam

Sarikavimabhi_arshilover

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sarikavimjyothiram

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I wanted Agam and Nimrit to get married.. they look good together and their story will have a bit of a difference other than Tej and Nimrit where everything would have been too sugar coated..

Isn't is sad how sad Nimrit was though about practically "forced" to get married? Maybe it's me ... I mean sure they look cute and they make a decent "sweet and sour" couple but I still feel bad for her for being thrown into this mess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavim

shilpa4eva

IF-Rockerz

shilpa4eva

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
beejee ho to aise...keise palti mari! at this moment of tym totally feel sorry for nimrit... she is basically used and abused(mentally) left, right n centre! but i for one is totally up for agam n nirmit togther...they made a great jodi. as for tej, nimrit did say she always wanted him around- and he will be... not as a lover or husband but maybe as a friend...a friend who will standby her when needed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_arshilover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.