Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Hellooo Big smile

So we is here for PV's f i r s t banner contest! Woot! *throws confetti in the air* Partyyy! Yes i may have had a bit too much sugar but it's exciting stuff no? And admit it, you all have been waiting for this too, since the top corner looks so soona soona sa =/

At this point I would like to thank S h i f a l i for taking the kasht of typing up the layout for me. She understands my kaamchor-ness very wellApprove She did this even though she was going through a phase in her life, realizing that her life is a lie. That's rightStern Smile Her whole life she thought salt in punjabi was noon but it was loon. She didn't believe me and made me Google it and everything. Don't worry now she knows the right word for it and in case any of you ever wondered what the word for salt was, now you all knowBig smile We all learned something new todayBig smileROFL

Anyway, moving onLOL Banner contest! But before that

i m p o r t a n t  n o t e :

Please take the time to go here and vote:

MOTW Name Voting :D

I didn't sticky it because it would fill up the first page so I'm posting the link here. The last day to vote for it is May 9th.

And back to the banner contest. Here are the r u l e s that all of you have to follow:

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners

The banner m u s t have the correct spelling of the show on it and yes, the show is spelt  'Punar Vivah'

The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners are a BIG n o ' n o in this case

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) w i l l be disqualified

The banner m u s t be PMed to -Ravjot- [me] with the subject field as "PV Banner Contest"

Another rule is that please try to include almost all the m a i n, major, important c h a r a c t e r s of the show. I don't know how I can put it in an easier way with more synonyms, adjectives, but please try to include all the major characters of the show. Which means, the Scindhyas and the Khana's. All other characters are optional. Pictures can be found in the  Punar Vivah Picture Gallery

Don't know how to make a banner? You can check here:

For PS users (thanks to Ms. Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!

For PSP users (thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit the entries is June 5th, 2012

-| P u n a r  V i v a h  D e v.  T e a m | -

Edited by -Ravjot- - 25 May 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Vibhz..jassi1212ALUJNA21-Swetha-jnawazjenny.maansi007desikimsam-fullmoon-teju1816M_n_hUbiquitosAngel-Jot.-Deepzz-christiandior.BubblyRDips..Break.The.CodeLuvStrk-001-Mrs.MasHGc-adigaagDil_Rishbala-scarlett-*mystic.moon*Ann_92-enchanted-DantaDeepaAllbut1aanyakunatevasumi-Shankar--Akriti-Awari_MaanManali_IamGCianjyoti06-Stutz-swethasyam08Varnita.BakiBissenKhalidZsterRosedebasree04BatameezDilmaaniqra.sio.angel.-Priti11--Kash-Kai.Sandstoneanshra-Priyam-shubhika124-Hudi-..RamKiJanaki..nikita_88KinSanj-Jwalamukhi-snowflake.-Rashu-villian-Ultimate-GCian-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~.Punar Vivah Banner Contest.~. [extended]" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Yay! PV's first banner contest and shut up Ravz. I like calling loon noon.Angry

Edited by *Shifali* - 06 May 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-Awari_Maan

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Yaaay, I've been waiting for this forEVER! Definitely participating. :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-Awari_MaanVarnita.

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Indeed its wonderful new... I was wondering why is it taking longer to have banner for this thread. Very excited and all the best to participates...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.Code-enchanted-Awari_Maan-Priyam-

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
yay! finally a banner contest for PV... all the best to all the participants... hope to see lots of creative banners...

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
hmm...i was waiting for this for long...that would be lovley to see so mny beautiful banners...

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
WOW was waiting for this!! Punar Vivah's first Banner contest!!!All the best for the Participants and Looking forward for some beautiful Banner!!!

april12Break.The.Code-enchanted-Awari_Maan

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Good Luck to all participating... 

Can not wait to have a banner for this section! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-Awari_Maan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.