Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5" color="#cc0066">Why can't they at least open up a little parlour or small shop like other men in the village? I think these 2 are a bit lazy despite their culture of letting the women work.
</font>

Word! They are too lazy! But I like her younger uncle, whose wife is pregnant. The both of them are more understanding and sensible Than the hukum Mama and his wife. I think that hukum Mama and his wife Will create problems for sugni laters. Wheras her Other chaacha and chaachi will be more understanding and supportive.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sughni's Uncles (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.