Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Dont u think Purab is really showing off? (Page 8)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Hi Mystica, Agree 100%%%..

Once again: When you see an attack or bad language  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send a PM to the moderators and let them take care of it. Posting on the thread only increases the problem and none of us want that. Let's make the effort to keep our tempers under control.

PS: A saying I remembered, Even if one can put a broken glass back together one cannot erase the scar.. it is always there to remind you that something happened.. so let's not go that far.. thanks

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Agree 100%, Mystica.
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Ides, manimau and annie:

I did not know about the signature thing and the moment i came to know about it "radha, Mrs Armaan Suri" was the first thing that came into my mind Wink

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ides

My take on this is that Purab has always treated Armaan like someone treats a spoilt child(which he is)

isnt that how Purab treats Jassi too? Makes her sit down says "Aey..Janssi"
No spelling mistakes here.

there is a world of difference here.....He treats Jassi .with reverence, sensitivity because he loves her.....I'm positive he has no such feelings for AS(S)

as for the thank you call for the flowers……Purab is always praising Jassi to anyone who'd listen….and what do u do when someone is trying to sneak a peak of what u r reading…..u show it to them….. ….in each scenario armaan ends up taking the defensive for no reason at all….

Why is it that Purab finds ONLY armaan to pour his heart out? Why not a gang member who wud prolly be more receptive?  

he is shown praising Jassi when talking to his uncle, bebe, billu and even Jassi.....the gang did not send him flowers....had they done so, I'm sure he would have sung Jassi's praises to them too....

moreover, purab is never shown to act in such petty ways…..to him armaan was an aberration that had created problems for Jassi……even financially armaan is so far from purab's league………..so ladies Saint Mehra's halo isn't slipping…..its just that Armaan is looking Blacker by every passing day…..

If Armaan is an aberration to Purab why did he buy an company in the fashion industry? Why did he steal Armaan's store wala idea? (hey! Armaan thought thenClap) Definitely appears as though Armaan gets under Purab's skin too.

Stealing armaan's idea.....ConfusedConfused....I missed that....as for buying a company in the fashion industry, it had nothing to do with Armaan.....Purab is a businessman and a professional....he made  a business deal nothing more nothing less.....armaan doesnt have enough presence to worry Purab.....if he did, Purab would have taken steps to remedy thatWink

[/QUOTE]

I definitely wud think Purab(CAD=chipkoo alien devta) is more abnormal than he already is if he treats Armaanwith reverence, sensitivity because he loves him.

The uncle, bebe, billu, Jassi, the gang are all different. There is no love lost b/w Armaan and Purab. Purab knows that Jassi loves Armaan. So I guess he's insecure(if he can have normal human feelings). So he is trying to prove to himself that he is closer to Jassi than Armaan. I guess Armaan is his special target cuz he knows how much Jassi listens to him.

Purab now is never shown working. So how will he remedy the situation? Only dept that he can give Armaan competition is the cooking dept. Im sure Purab wud have picked up some tips after being in Bebe's company 24/7.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Heyon, Kshreya.

If you think my updates are unwanted, yet attention grabbing , and that disturbs you then dont read them.

Save your self the from the pain you are inflicting upon your self!!!

Save your self from commenting on them.

Jammy.

Wow! thanks for the advise! it never struck me. Thank u thank u...

Ur so generous just like CAD(chipkoo alien devta).
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:13am | IP Logged

now now who don't want jammy updates here????anyone can post anything guys.

Hey kshreya2002 "Ur so generous just like CAD(chipkoo alien devta)" is tht  personal attack?????if then plz don't go too personal here.....No one is allow to offend peronally in this forum.welli did find it so i am reminding u if not its okey.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Isnt this the same person who called me 'despo'. Another Purab fan even applauded that. No moderator protested. So why are u protesting to my post kanchi? Is it ok for Purab lovers to indulge in name calling and not for Armaan fans?
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:52am | IP Logged

okey did he call tht.sorry didn't see tht post......if then he is also not allowed to attack someone personally.And i am not protesting to ur post. i guess this is my first post regarding this matter.Have i protest earlier????But still i did not read the earlier post so i did not find him telling u tht.If u find me protesting u then i am sorry.I was doing my duty thts it.

Go to top