Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Dont u think Purab is really showing off? (Page 7)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Ok, Thats it!

Jammy: This issue started because of the "despo" comment...at least on this thread. So plz avoid making personal comments in the future.

Heyeon :  Responding to a personal attack with another one about "attention-seeking" does not make one's case very strong. And if you do not want the updates Jammy writes...that's your choice. Others still want them and depend on them, so for them, Jammy's updates are not unwanted.

Kshreya2002: Calm down! No one is restricting you from posting on the forum. I for one, do not delete messages just because they are pro-Armaan or anti-Purab.

For Everyone: You are free to post your opinions as long as they do not personally attack any member or a group of members or are graphic in nature. People will agree or disagree with you...that is their choice.

And one more thing: DO NOT respond to a personal attack. REPORT it to any one of the Moderators.

Any more comments of a personal nature will be automatically deleted.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 28 October 2004 at 9:52am

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

The discussions here are lately turning me off... both coming from p fans and a fans. And manimau, it seems u r a silent member of JP.

MODS DO SOMETHING...

I agree that the way these discussions are happening I am loosing interest too.... BTW, yes, radha_18, I am a member (?) of JP..... And yes I do visit their group for updates even though they are highly biased for Armaan.... They sometimes don't even update (?) the scenes that has Purab and no Armaan in it.... Confused Actually I am very grateful to JP, as I found this forum because of them. Because after I received a bad treatment for posting pro-purab comments there, I searched on google and found this forum. And nowadays all those JP-active members are flooding here for updates and ................

Edited by manimau - 28 October 2004 at 9:59am
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

Originally posted by radha_18

The discussions here are lately turning me off... both coming from p fans and a fans. And manimau, it seems u r a silent member of JP.

MODS DO SOMETHING...

I agree that the way these discussions are happening I am loosing interest too.... BTW, yes, radha_18, I am a member (?) of JP..... And yes I do visit their group for updates even though they are highly biased for Armaan.... They sometimes don't even update (?) the scenes that has Purab and no Armaan in it.... Confused Actually I am very grateful to JP, as I found this forum because of them. Because after I received a bad treatment for posting pro-purab comments there, I searched on google and found this forum. And nowadays all those JP-active members are flooding here for updates and ................

I think they are coming to this forum because more no. of Armaan fans are wanted here... thats why i joined this forum... no updates for me from either sites bacause i watch JJKN...

Edited by radha_18 - 28 October 2004 at 11:28am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hey radha....I just noticed u changed ur signature (Radha, Mrs. Armaan Suri)....now thats what I call taking control.....u go girlWink
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Chalo..... after seeing almost all the colors of Armaan, we had to see this color too!!!Big smile  He being silently married to Radha and that too probably just turned 18 Wink..... I am happy Jassi to bach gayi re........... LOL
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
i think thast purab is showing off. he is always mentioning about him gettin married to jassi.
alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

i think hes really happy thats hes finally getting her after all that time....how long thats gonna be true we'll have to c lol

btw welcome jassi4armaan!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
thanks mystica so mcuh for dealing with that issue.. even though I wasn't involved it was quite rude and disturbing.

By the way, radha I also noticed your signature now. Your his wife and princess has his heart?!?! Well your lucky.. atleast ur armaan is still left with some hair... ask purab fans about sharing Wink

Go to top