Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Dont u think Purab is really showing off? (Page 5)

kaboo123 Goldie
kaboo123
kaboo123

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Regretably even if Armaan is a jerk, he is the one to get his lady love at the end. Purab is such a preacher that it is getting very boring watching his eyebrows squirt upwards whenever he talks to... god... anyone for that matter. It is the doing of Tony and Dia that they have confused the plot which has the ineveitable end (Jassi and Armaan). And yes Purab is quiet patronising not just with Armaan but also with Jassi. The way he goes Jassi Jassi..seems like a father speaking to his daughter.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Kaboo I like the bit about his eyebrows squirting upwards!

Kshreya, I agree this forum is very biased to Purab even though there seem to be equal number of A and P fans.  Dont worry dear you get used to being abused for defending Armi.

Anyway in a few months time when Armi marries Jas we will have a field day!! He heLOL

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Kshreya have you started any campaign against purab???

And then you tell me that i hate Armaan.Wink

You are so desperate to belittle purab that you have said almost same things about purab in 6!!! diffrent thread on two diffrent subsections!!!

Dont be so despo baby.

Ok for the sake of Kshreya's peace of mind. Purab is too bad because he too good to be true.

OK!! I hope this helps you sleep at nightWink.

Jammy.

shreya is not despo (oh btw, i thought mods would OBJECT to some member giving names to others)...nevertheless i would say tht someone is acting desperate to garner attn thru unwanted updates

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:23am | IP Logged
LOL
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

My take on this is that Purab has always treated Armaan like someone treats a spoilt child(which he is)

isnt that how Purab treats Jassi too? Makes her sit down says "Aey..Janssi"
No spelling mistakes here.

as for the thank you call for the flowers……Purab is always praising Jassi to anyone who'd listen….and what do u do when someone is trying to sneak a peak of what u r reading…..u show it to them….. ….in each scenario armaan ends up taking the defensive for no reason at all….

Why is it that Purab finds ONLY armaan to pour his heart out? Why not a gang member who wud prolly be more receptive?

moreover, purab is never shown to act in such petty ways…..to him armaan was an aberration that had created problems for Jassi……even financially armaan is so far from purab's league………..so ladies Saint Mehra's halo isn't slipping…..its just that Armaan is looking Blacker by every passing day…..

If Armaan is an aberration to Purab why did he buy an company in the fashion industry? Why did he steal Armaan's store wala idea? (hey! Armaan thought thenClap) Definitely appears as though Armaan gets under Purab's skin too.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heyeon

Originally posted by jammy

Kshreya have you started any campaign against purab???

And then you tell me that i hate Armaan.Wink

You are so desperate to belittle purab that you have said almost same things about purab in 6!!! diffrent thread on two diffrent subsections!!!

Dont be so despo baby.

Ok for the sake of Kshreya's peace of mind. Purab is too bad because he too good to be true.

OK!! I hope this helps you sleep at nightWink.

Jammy.

shreya is not despo (oh btw, i thought mods would OBJECT to some member giving names to others)...nevertheless i would say tht someone is acting desperate to garner attn thru unwanted updates

exactly! Clap and also creating polls etc LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ides

My take on this is that Purab has always treated Armaan like someone treats a spoilt child(which he is)

isnt that how Purab treats Jassi too? Makes her sit down says "Aey..Janssi"
No spelling mistakes here.

there is a world of difference here.....He treats Jassi with reverence, sensitivity because he loves her......I'm positive he has no such feelings for AS(S)

as for the thank you call for the flowers……Purab is always praising Jassi to anyone who'd listen….and what do u do when someone is trying to sneak a peak of what u r reading…..u show it to them….. ….in each scenario armaan ends up taking the defensive for no reason at all….

Why is it that Purab finds ONLY armaan to pour his heart out? Why not a gang member who wud prolly be more receptive?   [/QUOTE]
he is shown praising Jassi when talking to his uncle, bebe, billu and even Jassi.....the gang did not send him flowers....had they done so, I'm sure he would have sung Jassi's praises to them too....

moreover, purab is never shown to act in such petty ways…..to him armaan was an aberration that had created problems for Jassi……even financially armaan is so far from purab's league………..so ladies Saint Mehra's halo isn't slipping…..its just that Armaan is looking Blacker by every passing day…..

If Armaan is an aberration to Purab why did he buy an company in the fashion industry? Why did he steal Armaan's store wala idea? (hey! Armaan thought thenClap) Definitely appears as though Armaan gets under Purab's skin too.

Stealing armaan's idea.....ConfusedConfused....I missed that....as for buying a company in the fashion industry, it had nothing to do with Armaan.....Purab is a businessman and a professional....he made  a business deal nothing more nothing less.....armaan doesnt have enough presence to worry Purab.....if he did, Purab would have taken steps to remedy thatWink

Edited by ides - 28 October 2004 at 7:00am
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

no shreya Armaan does not get under his skin. how can you say this.. Purab is an perfect angel, god.. how can armaan get under his skin.. that's bad bad bad shreya Wink

he is immune to that Wink but what Purab  is trying to do is protect his dear Jassi from the big bad guy Armaan as if she is a kid and needs his protection 24/7. pata nahi when Jassi will switch sides and go back to armaan. poor guy will be at loss na. rohan ki dekh bhal ke liye koi toh chahiye. no wonder he was having troubles with him earlier till jassi came and solved his problem. Wink

Go to top