Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Dont u think Purab is really showing off? (Page 4)

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I don' thtink that purabs halo is eactly slipping. You guys said it right as Purab is always trying to prasie jassi and all... so if he is a happy guy that he is marrying jassi what is the big deal about it. Wouldn't you tell everyone if you were marrying someone you really loved. As for bieng proud armaan has done worse and if purab has been a little proud considering all the times he has been humble and sicere (eg- car ) this one time doesn't mean anything. It is less then half- percent compared to how much bad armaan has done. So I don't think there is anybad with that situation. Just my opinions and thoughts.

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

You said it Ides, Pjo4. Annie you too are right and how come its so easy for Armaan fans to put aside Armaan's short comings are so impressed by Purab's good side that even the good bit ticks them off!!

Boy, how desperate can one get?Wink

-Rifhat

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Rifat - whos desperate?Armaans fans have never put aside his short comings.  He is making a genuine effort to improve! 

What Purabs good side?  The boring side, the devdas side, the Jassi chumcha side, the Saint Mehra of mumbai side, the purple haired one suit no upper lips and rubbish actor side???

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely

Mysticamagic I am a bit confused abt what u said.. are u trying to say Purab realises that Armaan has some feelings for Jassi and that's why he is rubbing it in his face trying to make him jealous.

Sorry for not being clear in my last post. What I was trying to say is that Purab does not know about Armaan's "feelings" for Jassi. Purab is simply so happy that he's just sharing his happiness with everyone he meets. So it really is not intentional on Purab's part. PJ said it all!

But, with respect to Armaan's present characterization, if he were in Purab's position, he would have rubbed it in Purab's face. (if he knew about Purab's feelings for Jassi)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLright Surinta......but as far as I know being boring, devdaslike, chamchaa, saint, purple haired, one suit, no upper lip, does not hurt anyone.......so how is it relavent to armaan turning good......

now if we can tolerate the green faced, blue-suit, pain in the AS(S) Seesaw and his penchant to cause trouble, then we can also make allowances for saint mehra and his purple hairWink
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

thanks for clearing up the confusion mysticamagic. but I believe that Armaan would not gloat abt it. He is a manipulator,jerk and everything but till date they have never shown his character to gloat abt something whether right or wrong.

he is the kind of man who never shares his thoughts with anyone even raj.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

he is the kind of man who never shares his thoughts with anyone even raj.

ConfusedConfusedwhat thoughts????as far as I know brain is the only organ that thinks.....but since armaan's makeup is messed, I could be wrongConfused

Edited by ides - 27 October 2004 at 1:34pm
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Kshreya have you started any campaign against purab???

And then you tell me that i hate Armaan.Wink

You are so desperate to belittle purab that you have said almost same things about purab in 6!!! diffrent thread on two diffrent subsections!!!

Dont be so despo baby.

Ok for the sake of Kshreya's peace of mind. Purab is too bad because he too good to be true.

OK!! I hope this helps you sleep at nightWink.

Jammy.

yes i posted the same message in 2 subsections to ensure everyone reads it. maybe some ppl dont visit this section as they watch the episode and go directly to the other section.
Btw i did not know Armaan fans are so unwelcome here. Actually I did know but w/ the owners and mods saying all are welcome to post here I thought its ok to post my views. But looks like its ok to post ur views only if u love Purab and want to post pro-purab messages. Thanks for letting me know Jammy. Broken Heart

Go to top