Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Dont u think Purab is really showing off? (Page 2)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

You hate Armaanhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963&PN= 1http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963&PN= 1Angry and Shreya hates Purab,Big smile we know that. And Shreya can write anything she wants in defence of Armaan, agar ye sab karte karte woh buddhi (senior) ho jaaye, to kya baat hai!Wink

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963&PN= 1

Read the above post. If I really hated Armaan then I wouldnt have replied it that way. I just hate the way they are handling the current situation.As a matter of fact I am more of a fan of Armaando then Purab. Unfortunately in Jassi Armaan has been potrayed as very bad!! Now I am not a fan of him thats why its hard to digest it. but I dont even literally hate him. Its that he is the current bad guy!! I dont love purab either. but I like his character for he reflects a few Principles which i like, maybe he is too good to be true but that shouldnot give a reason to a person to hate him!!

Also about shreya senior member joke I was just kidding as i had mentioned before. if that offended her than sorry.More than that I dont have anything to say in my defence.

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Rain what about all the anti Armaan threads you have posted - eg "there are no more Armaan fans left" etc etc, those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

Jammy what about all the anti Armaan posts here?  So its one rule for u and another 4 Armaan fans?

Hey,

Anti Armaan post are all not by the same users in all the section of the forum and written at one go!! ok

If you see 4 topics on General discussion and 4 topics in Daily update all anti-purab and all by shreya. all in one breath!!!

Thats why I made that comment.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 27 October 2004 at 8:54am
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Well what about your update comments - they are quite anti Armaan arnt they and you post one everyday!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Well what about your update comments - they are quite anti Armaan arnt they and you post one everyday!

One!!!

and she has posted 8!!! in a day in one go. Not that i mind.

There is a diffrence.

Jammy. 

Edited by jammy - 27 October 2004 at 9:02am
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:59am | IP Logged

So is there a limit now to posts per person, per day?

I think she made some good observations but maybe she shouldnt have posted same in general discussion and daily updates.  I am sure she regrets that now!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:06am | IP Logged

So is there a limit now to posts per person, per day?

Did I say that??? Confused

I think she made some good observations but maybe she shouldnt have posted same in general discussion and daily updates.  I am sure she regrets that now!

Ok then she made a mistake but you can rectify it!! right?? you can delete your post.

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:08am | IP Logged

If you dont count the duplicates she made 4 new posts.  Is that excessive?  All the posts are different although some might have the same theme.

I didnt know you could delete your posts.  I dont expect her to know that either.

Go to top