Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Dont u think Purab is really showing off? (Page 10)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I thought earlier Purab is Michel from Betty La Fea. Now I dont think so. I think Purab is a completely new character....which has emerged from the imagination of the indian makers. But I feel its not well-sketched ie we get to see only one aspect of him. I think in Alibagh he was more interesting. 

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I thought earlier Purab is Michel from Betty La Fea. Now I dont think so. I think Purab is a completely new character....which has emerged from the imagination of the indian makers. But I feel its not well-sketched ie we get to see only one aspect of him. I think in Alibagh he was more interesting. 

I agree with you Shreya. He is definately not Michel. I use to like him during the Alibaugh days and they really shld have stuck with Jassi and Purab being friends. It would have been more interesting to watch. But they totally ruined it ever since Alibaugh time. If you notice the downfall started after that.. Not only Armaan, Jassi and even Purab, they have ruined Billu and Nandu's characters too.

since Indian audience is so addicted to EMA's and love triangles they had to show a triangle in jassi too and what more now shweta is making an entry to break it up or whatever she plans to do..

aren't ppl tried of watching a love triangle in each and every serial on Television. god knows how they can tolerate it.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree on ur blackmailing Purab bit for Sheetal Ambuja contract. That episode was handled badly and showed both Jassi and Armaan in a very poor light.

But one question-why did Purab want to not compete at all? As Jassi said he thought she isnt fit to compete w/ him. Thats a very patronizing attitude.

I agree Sheetal Ambhuja contract thing was totally horrible and unnecessary twist but they had to put in something to cover up Rakshanda's absense during that time due to her cricket assignment..

They could have easily used that time to show something else. That was really handled badly.

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 7:46am | IP Logged

absolutely..it did not make sense!!and i was wondering if anyone spends 2 crore for their marriage(never heard of it)!!

"don't you think Purab is really showing off?".....no,i don't think he is!!

he has been enough of a gentleman all throughout his life.He has been quite humble most of the time(car incident, presentation etc etc)as for the press thingy,ppl are protesting that he did not handle it well...but guys what when armaan was shown involved in a brawl in the middle of the street........that is fine is it???Well,both of them forgot for the time being that they are corporate figures.

and Purab has all the right in the world to tell armaan that they are getting closer.Remember before armaan had challenged him that jassi would never listen to him as in her eyes he was a cheat......well,now that the tables have turned.......why bracket purab as a show off!!!

Edited by crazyaboutpurab - 29 October 2004 at 7:47am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 8:41am | IP Logged
well said Anitha and NainaClapClap
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

well said Anitha and NainaClapClap

Ditto!

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anitha

I agree Shreya. Purab does have this holier than thou attitude. Maybe the script writers will say thatz his worldly wise, been there seen it all attitude. A bit like what an older person will think like!!

I don;t think Purab's character in Betty La Fea was like this. Must be some insane twist by the T&D!!

Anitha Purab's character was never there in BLF. He is close to what Michel was but Michel never proposed to Betty even though he loved her and becoz he knew that betty loves Armando.

They have completely made Purab's character one-dimensional and too good to be true.

jassi mein sara kachra kar diya by trying to show a love triangle. ruined a beautiful story. 

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
very well said anitha and naina... tottaly agree with you Clap

by the way ides... nice avatar... he looks so cute!   Looks like u did sum lightin effects on this as well... perfectionist ehh?? Wink

Go to top