Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Dont u think Purab is really showing off? - Page 5

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I beg to differ lovely....Jassi is a hot tempered, moody girl who has to be treated with kids gloves....Although Purab seems to be bending backwards to accomodate her....but hey he is a nice guy were he to take the oppisite stance against jassi, it would have been taken as insensitivity and indifference.....there are times when I wish he would tell Jassi to take a long walk (preferably to the noth pole so she can cool down) but in a relationship not everyone gives and takes equally at all times.....

Kaboo I agree with u on that Purab the lover has dominated the screen lately and has had little place left for him as a corporate boss....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail

Heyon, Kshreya.

If you think my updates are unwanted, yet attention grabbing , and that disturbs you then dont read them.

Save your self the from the pain you are inflicting upon your self!!!

Save your self from commenting on them.

Jammy.

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heyeon

shreya is not despo (oh btw, i thought mods would OBJECT to some member giving names to others)...nevertheless i would say tht someone is acting desperate to garner attn thru unwanted updates

Heyeon, shreya and surnita..... Leave Jammy alone... IF YOU DON"T LIKE HIS UPDATES DON"T READ THEM............ BUT MIND YOU HIS UPDATES ARE NOT UNWANTED TO REST OF US....... That is very mean to say that..... Anyone can post the update if they want to.... If you don't like the way this forum works why post here.... try your own JP..... Anyway I see all the JP members posting here lately.... leaving the rest of the JP members without updates and any good (Armaan related good only????) discussion..............

I know I am a bit harsh here..... But can't help when they are ganging up here on Jammy........... BTW should I also mention that I am sorry if I have hurted anyone's feelings????

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes mani,being ganged up against can really bring out the worst in a person..   we know that from personal experience😉 

Jammy,your UPDATES ARE NOT UNWANTED.They are very welcome and it's very nice of you to update for us.

Hell! If you really want to go ahead with your comments,do so.What the heck.We'll just pretend you have a language problem when you write something bad about Jassi and Armaan😉

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ides

I beg to differ lovely....Jassi is a hot tempered, moody girl who has to be treated with kids gloves....Although Purab seems to be bending backwards to accomodate her....but hey he is a nice guy were he to take the oppisite stance against jassi, it would have been taken as insensitivity and indifference.....there are times when I wish he would tell Jassi to take a long walk (preferably to the noth pole so she can cool down) but in a relationship not everyone gives and takes equally at all times.....

Kaboo I agree with u on that Purab the lover has dominated the screen lately and has had little place left for him as a corporate boss....

here there is no question of give and take.. my point was why does Purab have to do everything for Jassi as if she has no brains. If I had a fiance like Purab andhe treated me the way Purab treats her I would be really offended by his meddling.. I have brains and I can handle it on my own. Let me stumble and fall or fail. if I am not able to handle it on my own I will ask for advice and help. that's when u shld help not otherwise. no matter if u are my fiance or friend. atleast let he shld have let jassi handle it on her own first.

some ex: the sheetal ambuja contract he withdrew for Jassi's sake that was a bad decision, then the press buying dhamki he gave just becoz ppl were insulting her. Being a businessman he shld have known better to stay awy from the press. the more you talk the more fodder the press gets to create scandals. Jassi would have been capable of dealing with it whether its her victory or failure.

She is not a kid for God's sakes.

radha_18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manimau

Heyeon, shreya and surnita..... Leave Jammy alone... IF YOU DON"T LIKE HIS UPDATES DON"T READ THEM............ BUT MIND YOU HIS UPDATES ARE NOT UNWANTED TO REST OF US....... That is very mean to say that..... Anyone can post the update if they want to.... If you don't like the way this forum works why post here.... try your own JP..... Anyway I see all the JP members posting here lately.... leaving the rest of the JP members without updates and any good (Armaan related good only????) discussion..............

I know I am a bit harsh here..... But can't help when they are ganging up here on Jammy........... BTW should I also mention that I am sorry if I have hurted anyone's feelings????

The discussions here are lately turning me off... both coming from p fans and a fans. And manimau, it seems u r a silent member of JP.

MODS DO SOMETHING...

Morgoth thumbnail

Ok, Thats it!

Jammy: This issue started because of the "despo" comment...at least on this thread. So plz avoid making personal comments in the future.

Heyeon :  Responding to a personal attack with another one about "attention-seeking" does not make one's case very strong. And if you do not want the updates Jammy writes...that's your choice. Others still want them and depend on them, so for them, Jammy's updates are not unwanted.

Kshreya2002: Calm down! No one is restricting you from posting on the forum. I for one, do not delete messages just because they are pro-Armaan or anti-Purab.

For Everyone: You are free to post your opinions as long as they do not personally attack any member or a group of members or are graphic in nature. People will agree or disagree with you...that is their choice.

And one more thing: DO NOT respond to a personal attack. REPORT it to any one of the Moderators.

Any more comments of a personal nature will be automatically deleted.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radha_18

The discussions here are lately turning me off... both coming from p fans and a fans. And manimau, it seems u r a silent member of JP.

MODS DO SOMETHING...

I agree that the way these discussions are happening I am loosing interest too.... BTW, yes, radha_18, I am a member (?) of JP..... And yes I do visit their group for updates even though they are highly biased for Armaan.... They sometimes don't even update (?) the scenes that has Purab and no Armaan in it.... 😕 Actually I am very grateful to JP, as I found this forum because of them. Because after I received a bad treatment for posting pro-purab comments there, I searched on google and found this forum. And nowadays all those JP-active members are flooding here for updates and ................

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
radha_18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manimau

I agree that the way these discussions are happening I am loosing interest too.... BTW, yes, radha_18, I am a member (?) of JP..... And yes I do visit their group for updates even though they are highly biased for Armaan.... They sometimes don't even update (?) the scenes that has Purab and no Armaan in it.... 😕 Actually I am very grateful to JP, as I found this forum because of them. Because after I received a bad treatment for posting pro-purab comments there, I searched on google and found this forum. And nowadays all those JP-active members are flooding here for updates and ................

I think they are coming to this forum because more no. of Armaan fans are wanted here... thats why i joined this forum... no updates for me from either sites bacause i watch JJKN...

Edited by radha_18 - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
hey radha....I just noticed u changed ur signature (Radha, Mrs. Armaan Suri)....now thats what I call taking control.....u go girl😉