Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Dont u think Purab is really showing off?

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

These days Purab really looks so proud of himself esp when Armaan is around. First of that phone conversation to thank armaan. there he kept emphasizing how lucky he was that JASSI will marry him. also that she will prove lucky for him just as she proved lucky for gulmohur. then again yest in the card shop. as soon as he spotted armaan he his head instantly went higher and his usually crouching shoulders went up to an attentive pose. b4 armaan cud say anything he said u must be wondering why am i not at the party(armaan cud be wondering abt his dinner too). when armaan did not reply he started implying that armaan..poor thing did not know abt the party at all cuz jassi did not bother to invite him(if only he knew what his fiancee and her true love are planning). smiled at armaan benevolently all the while maybe laughing at armaan's pathetic fate of not being invited to jassi's pre-engagement party. then had more fun at armaan's expense becuz of his indescision. pointed out the romance counter..not know the who exactly armaan's 'dost' is. armaan meanwhile looked more and more down every second. while purab merrily showed off his closeness to jassi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
I agree, Purab knows there is a spark between Jas and Armi and is rubbing the fact J is going to marry him in Armaans face.
surnita thumbnail
Dont worry Purab, this slip of your halo wont last for long.  When J marries A you can become a saint again!
jammy thumbnail

Kshreya have you started any campaign against purab???

And then you tell me that i hate Armaan.๐Ÿ˜‰

You are so desperate to belittle purab that you have said almost same things about purab in 6!!! diffrent thread on two diffrent subsections!!!

Ok for the sake of Kshreya's peace of mind. Purab is too bad because he too good to be true.

OK!! I hope this helps you sleep at night๐Ÿ˜‰.

Jammy.

*** Message edited by Vijay ***

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
rain thumbnail
surnita and khshreaya oh my god ..aap dono tho haaht dho kar purab ke pecche padhin hai ..maaf karo bhai
deadly thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

You are so desperate to belittle purab that you have said almost same things about purab in 6!!! diffrent thread on two diffrent subsections!!!

Dont be so despo baby.

Ok for the sake of Kshreya's peace of mind. Purab is too bad because he too good to be true.

Jammy.

Thats true Jammy๐Ÿ˜†. By the way shreya are you posting so much that you become the senior member ??

radha_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Dont be so despo baby.

Jammy.

You hate Armaan๐Ÿ˜ก and Shreya hates Purab,๐Ÿ˜ƒ we know that. And Shreya can write anything she wants in defence of Armaan, agar ye sab karte karte woh buddhi (senior) ho jaaye, to kya baat hai!๐Ÿ˜‰

surnita thumbnail
Jammy what about all the anti Armaan posts here?  So its one rule for u and another 4 Armaan fans?
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_18

You hate Armaanhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963&PN= 1http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963&PN= 1๐Ÿ˜ก and Shreya hates Purab,๐Ÿ˜ƒ we know that. And Shreya can write anything she wants in defence of Armaan, agar ye sab karte karte woh buddhi (senior) ho jaaye, to kya baat hai!๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963&PN= 1

Read the above post. If I really hated Armaan then I wouldnt have replied it that way. I just hate the way they are handling the current situation.As a matter of fact I am more of a fan of Armaando then Purab. Unfortunately in Jassi Armaan has been potrayed as very bad!! Now I am not a fan of him thats why its hard to digest it. but I dont even literally hate him. Its that he is the current bad guy!! I dont love purab either. but I like his character for he reflects a few Principles which i like, maybe he is too good to be true but that shouldnot give a reason to a person to hate him!!

Also about shreya senior member joke I was just kidding as i had mentioned before. if that offended her than sorry.More than that I dont have anything to say in my defence.

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail
Rain what about all the anti Armaan threads you have posted - eg "there are no more Armaan fans left" etc etc, those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!