Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Dont u think Purab is really showing off?

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:10am | IP Logged

These days Purab really looks so proud of himself esp when Armaan is around. First of that phone conversation to thank armaan. there he kept emphasizing how lucky he was that JASSI will marry him. also that she will prove lucky for him just as she proved lucky for gulmohur. then again yest in the card shop. as soon as he spotted armaan he his head instantly went higher and his usually crouching shoulders went up to an attentive pose. b4 armaan cud say anything he said u must be wondering why am i not at the party(armaan cud be wondering abt his dinner too). when armaan did not reply he started implying that armaan..poor thing did not know abt the party at all cuz jassi did not bother to invite him(if only he knew what his fiancee and her true love are planning). smiled at armaan benevolently all the while maybe laughing at armaan's pathetic fate of not being invited to jassi's pre-engagement party. then had more fun at armaan's expense becuz of his indescision. pointed out the romance counter..not know the who exactly armaan's 'dost' is. armaan meanwhile looked more and more down every second. while purab merrily showed off his closeness to jassi...

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I agree, Purab knows there is a spark between Jas and Armi and is rubbing the fact J is going to marry him in Armaans face.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Dont worry Purab, this slip of your halo wont last for long.  When J marries A you can become a saint again!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Kshreya have you started any campaign against purab???

And then you tell me that i hate Armaan.Wink

You are so desperate to belittle purab that you have said almost same things about purab in 6!!! diffrent thread on two diffrent subsections!!!

Ok for the sake of Kshreya's peace of mind. Purab is too bad because he too good to be true.

OK!! I hope this helps you sleep at nightWink.

Jammy.

*** Message edited by Vijay ***

Edited by vijay - 29 October 2004 at 10:09pm
rain Groupbie
rain
rain

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 6:55am | IP Logged
surnita and khshreaya oh my god ..aap dono tho haaht dho kar purab ke pecche padhin hai ..maaf karo bhai
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

You are so desperate to belittle purab that you have said almost same things about purab in 6!!! diffrent thread on two diffrent subsections!!!

Dont be so despo baby.

Ok for the sake of Kshreya's peace of mind. Purab is too bad because he too good to be true.

Jammy.

Thats true JammyLOL. By the way shreya are you posting so much that you become the senior member ??

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Dont be so despo baby.

Jammy.

You hate ArmaanAngry and Shreya hates Purab,Big smile we know that. And Shreya can write anything she wants in defence of Armaan, agar ye sab karte karte woh buddhi (senior) ho jaaye, to kya baat hai!Wink

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Jammy what about all the anti Armaan posts here?  So its one rule for u and another 4 Armaan fans?

Go to top