~J a n u a b l e A n g e l S h o p*4~NEW!!PG148PSD (Page 138)

Post Reply New Post

Page 138 of 156

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I loved you baby Hug and i loved   your amazing  work  ..Blushingi loved  the style ...in  each n every siggys .wooowww Day Dreaming

The update was looking beyond  beautiful ...outstanding work 

loves olive 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riasa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~J a n u a b l e A n g e l S h o p*4~NEW!!PG148PSD (Page 138)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
soo awsomee stuff dear...lovee your coluring<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun-Emu-HCRiasa

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome work

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun-Emu-HCRiasa

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Riasa Hug

pg 130

PSDs on flower is v. cool. Love the colour.
Alia, glamour sig and Imran Kareena are fab.
Thank you and keep going Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun-Emu-HC...Tansy...Riasa

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Great creations!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riasa

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
HugT H A N K Y O UHeart
MY PM ACCOUNT
RiasaPms

FACEBOOK PAGES/OTHERS

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-PhotoShopby-Pratibha-Mehta/412014915483041?ref=hl

http://pratibham.deviantart.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ThePassionateLab?ref=hl

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

harshadnrajshaisraMahirahjas112Samilicious..Divya.n.tShreya_luvsRoshini1494-BlackBeauty-_Aanchal_AngelicDesiresShantellmishti_17-Madhubala-happygirl123meniranjana00kinshukkiaashiq...Mallu...fantesyniru273-GangnamStyle-Nirju99...vula_kv...Ahlemshonagudiamasaf57Joseph_A_deepshi_lost_in_love.Senorita.Pumpkinn-Rakshu-Ritu_MusicTanHaAASUSwadi..dollxTimaxMysterygirl_meKriyaforeverAishh.bellaaa-Anila-SwaRonforever-Nirvana-FeistySoulherms_angel-Mema-PearlyPalUrshP--sumana13--shubhika124Purple_LadyAna_Taarey..Babydoll..-dia-Ayesha066gadhadada..Amira..Maria.hinal_maaneetNinja.Phoenix.Xeelanabhiya_pkyekFallen AngelmonikasethPrincessBushiromiosugar1Mahak Sinha-afsha-akki-rockstarNoor_PremHeer-Vanshika--Seri_KSG-OliveySOftheart--peehu--..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Swetha--Faiza--DeViLsAnGeL-Anjalii...xXxNikki_SAS-holicSunshine Girlblackb28spvdindian_beauty

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXcutiepiexox-Swetha-niru273KhotaSikaShreya_deepshi_Nirju99....vula_kv....Ahlem...Tansy...kupkakesHi_Friends--sumana13--shonagudiawadi..dollsajnieAASUSmonikaseth..Amira..LadyDabanggAyesha066-Faiza-Anjalii...xXxhinal_maaneetMahak Sinha-afsha-..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-FanzaryaabJuhi1b8Sunshine Girlblackb28Roshini1494MehwisMixcoTreeBrashCandyNinja.mishti_17OliveWellingtonspvdthambu

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
U P D A T E
hey guys m back wid my short update hope u will like it!!!!!!!!!!!
plzz do comment so i could make my 5th shop lolLOL

comments&likes!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by Riasa - 09 December 2012 at 10:19am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXcutiepiexoxshaisra.SmokeySilence.-Swetha-gadhadada.Karam.Deewani.niru273kinshukkiaashiqKhotaSikaShreyafantesy....vula_kv....Nirju99jas112.AbhIyalicious.Hi_FriendsPaint.It.BlacK.kupkakesAhlem...Tansy...-BaRul-ParAz-masaf57...Mallu...meniranjana00--sumana13----jiya--shonagudiaGuggu_Mintywadi..dollPumpkinn.Comics_Music.dazzling_gloryrajeevkiijannMS-meghasharmamonikaseth-skylark-..Sakeena..-afsha-DeadDevil.Senorita.prerna1Mahak SinhaAASUSAnjalii...xXx..Akaisha..LadyDabanggherms_angel..Amira..hinal_maaneet-Mema--Faiza-KaSh-Maneet-FanAyesha066-dark.horse-Magical_KaShshubhika124oblivious.bellaaaTrouble.psychobaiko.Roshini1494Ninja.MehwisMixcoTree.DulcetBrashCandyblackb28.DarkParadise..indian_beautymishti_17AS..Sunshine GirlOliveWellington-Nightingale-spvdthambu.Shiva..AnJaNa.

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riasa

U P D A T E
hey guys m back wid my short update hope u will like it!!!!!!!!!!!
plzz do comment so i could make my 5th shop lolLOL

comments&likes!!!!Embarrassed

Awesome update prats Tongue Me luvs hiten gauri one Day Dreaming

Pls make some stuffs on varun Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexox-Swetha-Riasa--sumana13--masaf57zaara2212..Akaisha...AnJaNa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.