Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My Take on Tumhari Disha - 25th Apr '05 (Page 2)

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Hya Aaliyah,

I'm just speculating....................... shadi tho hogi hogi or jaldi hogi Winkbut we'll have to take a chill pill and wait and watch how the whole thing evolves. See the drame has to go on for 100 more epi so stretchingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

We'll have to see how they stetch with love or with blood-shed!!!Confused

minkWink

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

tx 4 ur take on the episode Swathi!!!

I agree with Rang surely it wouldn't have killed sumitra ma if dk had just mentioned 2 her who her "bahu" actually was.............Lady D should've allowed him 2 clear up this misunderstandingAngry...........

& yes guys since the serial has 2 go on 4 like 100 odd episodes we r only going 2 watch steady progress, like sumitra ma recovering but not remembering what gargi did, Lady D admitting her feelings but only 2 herself etc. etc.

ok, so i am looking fwd 2 gargis reaction after all has happend now.......as usual i'm sure she will add her MirchiWink 2 the situation........

Mamta

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Hey

Swathi thanks for the analysis it is great. I don't know whether to be happy or sad but i guess i am more happy as disha has adimtted her feelings to hersefl atleast but sad as another misunderstadning with this bahu and more stretching and i agree with some of you that thsi won't finish like sting thing and it will drag...

Mink shadhi ki ummeed par to hum zinda hai hehehheheLOLLOL lekin this thing might cause further misunderstandins i think one of the best scences yesterday probably was disha confessing and feel sorry for her as she has done everything. Oh well i guess pori and gargi will use the situation and try to drive disha out but hoping that disha stays out but What will disha be staying of rnow? i think she will owe DK an explanantion and hoping one fine day she confesses...

Happy and sad both ...CryBig smile

Samy

sumu87 Senior Member
sumu87
sumu87

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged

i just hope s ma doesn't think that dish is vadant's wife. but on the other hand both d s will realise how much it hurts when somebody thinks of them that they belong to somebody else.  

thanks for the updates.

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged

what if sumitra asks for the ring and her bangles which dk has given to disha so that she can give it to pari

if such a thing hapens then dk will surely take them back from disha and sumitra might give it to pari as a result our lady D will be fully heart brokenConfusedCryConfused

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mink

at the critical time will react seeing red color.When DK and Pori will be getting married then booommmm seeing sindoor(red color) will react and remember everything past and present then Gargi tho jayagi and Pori also will be dumped on mata's instructions and Lady D will be summoned to the mandap to sit next to DK to get married...........

Mink, who can't speculate anymore !!!!

what if only after pari and dk's sath pera and after dk puts sindhoor on pari's forehead sumitra's gets back her memory.............Angry

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged

hi

Jingle noooooooooooooooooooooooooo please i am already depressed happy that disha confessed but sad and it is not fair on disha and the producers are going to stretch the story line with this new twist..CryCryCry

SamyAngry

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I feel Gargi is going to utilise the situation where Sum thinks Pori as her daughter-in-law. Gargi will instigate Pori to act naturally, try to become very close to DK(as DK will not refuse before his mother). She will try to again worsen Sum's condition with the help of Pori. I think this is going to happen.

Go to top