Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My Take on Tumhari Disha - 25th Apr '05

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

My take on Tumhari Disha dated 25th April, 2005

Fantastic episode and the story finally seems to be moving now though not in the way we would like it to be...

Everyone seems to be in a joyous mood today for I guess the following three reasons...

Sum (memsaab point noted...even I realized why should I type in the long name Sumitra Mata/Mummyji ...Mink I also like Mata 'M' but i guess for now I am happy with Sum ) getting cured... Dish proclaiming her love for DK (to only herself though)
  • Reading the update (ok preview as Sree calls it) on the same day...Thanks Sree

And angry as

• Sum thought that Pori was her bahu

In a jovial mood as

• Pori might now do the cooking/cleaning/taking care of Sum..typical serial wifely duties....DK does not have a business now which Pori can look after..(the other imp duty)

anyways over to the episode now. Lot of things are now cleared but the problem for DK and Dish has come from unexpected quarters... Sum...and DK and Dish can do nothing about it....I really wonder what made Sum think Pori as her bahu....When I racked  my brains I came up with this explanation.....DK moves away from Dish when he sees her getting a call from Ved and speaking with him.He goes to meet his mom..Pori enters the room along with DK and Dish comes a bit later...plus Pori is standing a little ahead than Dish. So she was in the direct view of Sum...So this might be the reason why Sum misunderstood Pori as her bahu..and the Doc and DK just tell that your bahu is there...did not bother to do the introductions....But I wonder why Sum did not see the mangal sutra and the sindoor worn by Dish and the absence of the same in Pori..maybe Dish should have worn the sindoor more brightly like our bahus do in the 'K' serials.... of course DK did try to tell his mom abt his wife but Dish cut him in between calling herself as Dushyant's friend....and jingle u were wondering right why DK did not tell the truth then itself..actually the doc had told DK not to give Sum any kind of shocking news and also to just agree with whatever she says as that will only help in her treatment...

DK says that his life's ambition is achieved after Sum is cured...I just want to remind DK that there is something called as Kanaka empire....!

In almost all the serials/films when a person recovers they seem to forget their life when they were mentally unstable... examples include Sadma (I had mentioned this one yesterday...), Sindoor (Vedika has now forgotten Dhruv) and so on..

DK babu did not notice the bangles on Dish's hand..maybe he will notice it in 2day's episode and get the hint...hopefully..what a twist it would be if this is shown when Sum asks Dish to take aarthi of DK and Pori 2gether and DK notices the bangles at that time...anyways keeping my fingers crossed...

Dish finally realizes her love for DK when Sum becomes  alrite...You generally realize your love only when you know that you are going away from the person..I guess the same logic has worked here as well.....Now that there is really no reason for her to stay in Kanaka house she has realized her feelings..

Acting wise..it was Sum, Dish and DK's show all the way 2day..all of them were quite good...Sum had acted the way how all mummies act...You can imagine the scene from all the movies that you may have seen till now...nothing different....DK was good to show his irritation with a tinge of sadness when Dish speaks with Ved....Also the scene when Sum mistakes Pori to be the bahu....Abt Dish, the way she looks at DK when she realizes  that DK had just overlooked her after she tells him that his mom is cured....and in the final scene  she completely took over....starting from when she confesses to DK abt why she was crying and also when she comes out with her inner feelings in front of bappa...

In the future, .Gargi might leave the Kanaka house for now and control the house with the help of Pori..I think that Sum might ask why Dish is living in Kanaka house....when Ved comes back Sum might mistake Ved to be Dish's husband..DK will you be silent at that time as well ????

My Questions for the day

How will Gargi react to Sum ? Will Sum get her flashes of memory after seeing Gargi ? What happened to the doc who was treating Sum..no sign of her for the past few weeks...
  • Will DK realize that Dish loves him ?

As always your views and comments are welcome..I did not realize that it has become such a long post..thanks for your time and patience..

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 25 April 2005 at 11:09pm

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

I tell you I was and I still am crying for whatever happened inTD yesterday. It was a TOTAL CRAP. I am sure Sumitra won't have died or got a mental shock if DK told her that Disha was her real bahu. Tomorrow if she says Vedant is her son what would DK do? Won't he tell her or try to convince her that he is her actual son and not Vedant.Angry

Poor Disha! She should have held Dk from his collar and given a tight slap, I think that would bring him on his tracks. Idiot, he was ignoring Disha like anything. On one hand he keeps telling her that he supports her and on the other hand could not even tell the truth to his mom. And all the more he did not notice Disha wearing those bangles and every damn thing he over hears where was he when Disha said 'I love you Dk'.

He better get back to Disha soon or most of us would be saying this 'I HATE YOU DK' like me.Angry

RangAngryAngry

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Hya Swathi,

Very good observation and even better analysis. Your post is engaging and informative. A  lot of ques. have to be ans. now , as things have gone haywire b/w the D's. It would be interesting to see how the whole thing is delt by the creative team of TD.

Gargi will go ballistic hearing abt Mata "S"...................... that's what I can say right now .

Mata's prob with the color red......  I think is solved but I don't think she is going to get flashes immediately. for now she will be in the present and  past abs erased but at the critical time will react seeing red color.When DK and Pori will be getting married then booommmm seeing sindoor(red color) will react and remember everything past and present then Gargi tho jayagi and Pori also will be dumped on mata's instructions and Lady D will be summoned to the mandap to sit next to DK to get married...........

Mink, who can't speculate anymore !!!!

PS.But if I were D would never let my DK go anywhere and when mata said to Pori bahu would have jumped and touched Mata feet, taken her  blessings and would have gone to my man given him a sweet simle followed by Hug and ..................................Embarrassed

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged

yeah it was total nonsense. what is stopping Dk and Disha open their mouths when its actually required. Angry. Now more confusions and misunderstandings. Now that Sumitra thinks that Pori is her bahu Dk will have to spend the night with Pori in the same room and then all crap once again. Angry.

Thanks Swathi for the fabulous comments once again Clap, for the not so fabulous episode LOL

Anyways since as they told there are 100 episodes more for TD this things are all obvious.Confused. We the audience have no choice really Cry since all the serials be it Ekta's or non Ekta's are the same.

Totally frustrated me Ouch

Edited by Lata - 26 April 2005 at 12:43am
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I agree finally she had accepted it then what happened but mabey they mite become closer or god knows what will happen. I thought the BAHU thing spoilt it
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Omg , I just remembered ......Dk's dad Dhruv loved Sum and married Gargi on his mom's insistence. I just hope history does'nt repeat itself !!!Dead

DK marrying Pori on Mom's wishes.........................................DeadCry

Now my brain is working overtime............................D getting preg with Dk's child and Pori spoling the whole enchilada...................Angry

Please don't be mad at me...............Ouch

minkConfused

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Hey Mink..................didn't you mention that the sets of td were busy with the wedding preparations for our two D's, is this correct or not?

Pori is in love with Ved, who knows maybe they just may end up together.

Looks like Dish may leave the house, now Sumi don't take her as the Bahu...............theres no reason to stay......................don't think she will confess her feelings to Dk.......................they may drag on for a while

Wonder what Gargi will do no!.............................and whether Ved and Gargi will continue to stay in the Kanaka house or leave..........................can't wait for todays update

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Mink, lets hope DK doesn't make the same mistake his father made!!!  Otherwise, we won't be too happy.. good thinking though

Go to top