Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malini6941 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this Om papa will always remain a devil, loved the update, Anya understanding each other's feelings & emotions is beautifully depicted
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear waiting fr ur another beautiful update update it soon:)))
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow superb update Sonia...felt very bad for Anant :(( Om was very rude 😑 loved anya feeling on hearing each others scores :)) Eagerly waiting to know will Navya go to US or not...good luck for ur exams :))
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too good waiting for the next
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,

Sorry for the late update, exams are over so more regular updates for you all! This update is sad but very cute! 😳 Hope you enjoy it, please leave your honest comments and views! πŸ˜ƒ

Part 20

Navya came out of her room very emotional and looked around her home and cried. She dropped her suitcase and looked in every corner of her house and her mind flooded with memories. She looked in the kitchen and saw a flashback of when she was younger

*Flashback*

"Navya dekh ese karte hai sabzi aur ese karte hai atta!" Meeta was showing Navya how to prepare food.

"Mama, kyu ladkiyon ko yeh sab sikhna parta hai... me bare hokar yeh bilkul nahin karunge mere pati meri madat karenga ya... hum ek naukar lakh renge e toh doctor ban na chahta hu meri paas waqt hi nahin honga!" Meeta and Navya giggled.

She wiped her eye lids and looked towards the mandir.

She saw her Dada and Dadaji and they were all praying together and doing aarti.

"Navya beta ishwar se prathna kar ke me ek acha insaan ban sakhoo aur koob parhai karo aur acha sa pati mile mujhe!" Navya prayed to God to grant her Dadi's wishes. She couldnt help but cry remebering her grandparents and her Dadaji's dream which she was going to fulfill. She looked over near the sofa and saw her Harsh and Renu Di all taking it in turns to get a horse ride on her Dad's back. "Let me go!" Harsh shouted. They all flew insults at each other and tried to get there dad's attention. She giggled.

*Flashback Ends*

Meeta held her shoulder and she shook out of her memories. "What's wrong Navya?" she further asked. She shook her head and hugged her mum tightly. "I am gunna miss you all so much Ma, I dont know what I will do without you!" she snuffled her speech. Meeta hugged her tightly and cried too, she felt as if her daughter was being given away to her husband. "Navya you know its hard for all of us but we know it is for your best interest and we know that when you go to the US you will reach heights of success which you can't do here!" she wiped hers and Navya's tears and bought all her stuff to the door.

"Come on Navya, Meeta we have to leave!" Deepak shouted from outside. He and Harsh took all of Navya's bags and waited for her to come out. She stopped and took hold of her mum's hand. She looked back to catch a final glimpse of her home and she smiled hoping that she would be back soon. Meeta made her smile and so did Deepak. They boarded the car and they drove to the airport. Navya was thinking about Anant all the way through the trip and she was hoping he would be there to bid her goodbye. Her heart quenched to catch a last glimpse of him. She loved him truly but destiny didn't approve of their love. They weren't destined to meet each other every day and hug like a normal couple it was much more complex than that.

Navya enjoyed her ride to the airport catching final glimpses of Mumbai and reliving her memories spent with families and friends. They drove into the airport and the car turned from loud to silent. They knew that within a few minutes their daughter was leaving Mumbai to start a new life in an unknown country. Ritz, Appy and Shraddha also were there waiting for her at the entrance of the terminal. "Navya!" they were waving their hands around to get her attention. Navya waved back. They got out of the car and Harsh bought a trolley to put her luggage on. They went inside the airport and Meeta and Dadi stopped at the entrance. They finally broke down as they couldn't stay strong any longer. Navya turned around and looked at them upset. She also started crying and she couldn't help but hug her mum and dadi. Renu too joined the hug and they had a group hug. "Navya beta...!" Dadi snuffled. She blessed Navya and hugged her tightly. "Navya beta... teri bina mere khyal kon rakhe ga.. me udaas ho jaonge to mera haath kon thame ga!" Dadi was very close to Navya after her husband passed away. She hoped a lot from Navya. Navya shook her head. "Dadi I promise I will ring you every day and talk to you via webcam you won't feel alone!" Navya wiped her tears and forced her to smile. "Maa aap bhi na.. ese rohte rahenge toh tumara chehra karab ho jayenga Papa aap ko kya kahenge ki meri Madhuri kese hogaye hai!" Meeta giggled and wiped her tears. She hit her head. Ritz, Appy and Shraddha pulled her in for a hug. "Yaar, why are you going? Our coffee trips wont be the same anymore because you are missing! Who will be the boring one now?" Ritz giggled. Navya hit her hand. "Ritz you know I have a solution for that too!" she smiled looking at all of them. "Oh no Miss Solution madam!" they all said together. Navya laughed. "We can have a coffee party via webcam! Koffee with Navya!" she winked and they all laughed and cried. She kissed all of them. There was standing Deepak and Harsh.

*Main Road*

Anant was speeding ahead on the road but was caught in a traffic jam. "Damn it! Stupid Traffic had to come now didnt it!" he slammed the steering wheel and got out of his car. He looked down the road to see a huge line of cars. He looked at the time and then his phone, he saw Navya's picture. He smiled at it and felt teary. "Navya I am coming!" he jumped out of the car. Turned the engine off, locked the car and ran for his life. He ran all the way to the airport without a car in the world. He didn't care if there was constant beeping at his car. He had one aim "Navya"

Airport

She hit Harsh "Bandar look after everyone like a good boy okay!" she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Yuck! What is this Bandariya with all these kisses I am no girl!" Harsh wiped Navya's wet kiss off his cheek. She pulled his ear. "You dont like it na! Well you havent told me about all those girlfriends you have at college!" Harsh shut up and looked down. "Navya!" Harsh moaned. Everyone laughed. Anant was watching the family say goodbye to Navya and too wished the same to say bye to his love. "Navya beta!" Deepak called her. Navya looked at her dad and got sad just looking at him. He held out his arms and she hugged him tightly. She burst into tears as she loved her dad the most. "Papa I love you!" she spoke quietly. Deepak brushed his hands through her silky hair. "I love you too Navya! Be careful out there, one thing I have learnt about the US everyone is independent and they dont think about each other! Be careful as not everyone is as nice as you in this world, keep strong and work hard! I know you have the potential to be a great doctor! God Bless you!" these words were enough for Navya's heart to melt further. She hugged him for a few minutes and then the voice over signalled that checking was taking place for Navya's plane to New York. "Navya lets go!" they took her inside and she turned around her eyes were searching for that one person who she hasn't seen yet. Anant.

Anant ran into the airport gates to see Navya walking in with her family. "Navya!" he said to himself. He took a breather and saw Ritz outside on the phone. He ran to her quickly. "Ritz!" Ritz looked up to see Anant and was shocked. "Anant?! Why are you so tired and how come you are running!" Ritz was worried. "Leave all that I want to see Navya!" Anant demanded. Ritz turned around to see if she was inside. She was still talking with the Mishra's. "Anant but she is about to check in!" Anant wasn't satisfied. "But I need to see her!" Ritz agreed. She told Anant a plan. Anant waited outside until Ritz texted him. "Navya lets go to the toilet!" Navya denied at first but through expressions she understood. She signalled Appy to control the situation here. Navya and Ritz went to the toilet. Ritz texted Anant saying "Ready!" Anant ran in and went to the toilets. Navya was waiting for Anant and she was getting really nervous. Ritz waited outside. Anant walked in. Their eyes met. They looked into each other's eyes quietly and felt each other's presence and love. "Navya..Anant!" they said each other's names at the same time. "I love you Navya!" Anant said exactly what he was wanting to say. Anant walked closer to her and they fell in each other and formed a tight hug. "Anant... how did you get here? I am so glad you came! Anant I was so scared that I would have to leave without you.. every second all I could think about was you!" Anant held her lips "Shhh!" he looked deeply in her eyes and broke her silence. "I know everything you want to say!" he pulled her in for another hug and kissed her forehead. "I can see everything in your eyes... there is no need for anything!" Anant hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go. "Navya you won't forget me will you?!" Anant asked. "Anant is that something to say even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to forget you ever! True Love only happens once remember!" she smiled and blushed.

He smiled and nodded. "Me too Navya me too, I will only ever love you Pagal Ladki!" Outside Ritz was standing there. Meeta came to the toilet. "Aunty what's wrong?!" Meeta looked at her strangely. "Why are you standing here? Where is Navya? What is taking her so long?!" she asked. "Woh... she is in the toilet still I am finished but she is coming out in a minute! You go back aunty I will be back with her!"  Meeta didn't look satisfied. Navya and Anant were talking and admiring each other. Navya kissed Anant's cheek and he was surprised. He pulled her closer and admired her beauty. "Thanks Pagal Ladki!" she punched his chest and unravelled out of his arms. "No let me hold you... who knows when this will happen again!" he got upset. Meeta came in and Navya pushed Anant gently in a cubicle. He locked the door. "Navya what's taking so long?!" Meeta asked. "Maa, I am coming was just adjusting myself because I have a long flight!" Meeta nodded and left to go outside. She blew a sigh of relief and she knocked on Anant's door. Anant came out and smiled at Navya. He held her hand and hugged her. "Navya I have something for you!" he took out a small box and he gave her a ring. "This is for you!" it was a diamond ring with an N on it. She cried in happiness. "No dont cry, smile baby!" Anant wiped her tears and kissed her cheek. The voice over played again and Navya decided she had to leave. She quickly hugged Anant and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you Anant I will ring you when I get there!" Navya rushed out and went to her family. She went into checking and bid farewell to her parents. She waved at them and Anant was standing behind. She waved at him. He blew her a flying kiss. She went in for checking and went to board her flight. Her family cried along with Anant.

Precap: Navya landed in New York and embraced the city with the vibrant feel. She was dropped of to her apartment which was modern and sleek.

Edited by Sonia17 - 11 years ago
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow lovely update :)) Loved Anya scene & flashback was very emotional πŸ˜›
After reading precap thinking how will Anya stay away from each other & her family
continue soon...

Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow sonia...awesome update dear...luved the way u descired each thing in the flashback...it was very touching...luved the anya scene as well...
Anisha06 thumbnail
awesome update sonia ..luved anya scenes
anu_anya thumbnail
superb update dear πŸ‘ flash back was too emotional 😭 loved the anya scenes   plz send anant to U.S i cant bear anyas seperation  πŸ˜­update next part soon  πŸ˜Š
anyadiv96 thumbnail
aww...it ws too touching...flashback nd send off made me cry :(( nd bathroom scene ws😳 ...lovely dear...nw navya in NY nd shah here...hard to accept...luking forward to see wats next... :):):)