Page 1
Page   of 103
Page 2 Page 103

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hey all my lovely Navyains, Shamya/ Anya fans, Embarrassed

As you all love the show Navya and as we need to increase activity in the forum especially over the weekends we are getting better as we are making interesting RS's and other topics  ClapClap but I was wondering if you would all be interested if I start a new FF??? Big smile It will be with all the same characters but with a twist, the plot wont be exactly the same! Before you all get excited I wont reveal the plot just yet LOLLOL but I just wanted to get an idea if you all are interested in my idea? Big smileBig smileBig smile I already have done an SS so i do have some kind of experience! Big smile Also if you have any specific things that you would like me to write about they are all welcome as i have not started it Big smile

Character Sketch

Navya Mishra- A 19 year old girl who is shy, innocent and extremly intelligent has come first in all her exams up until now. Studying Medicine at Mumbai Medical School.

Neeta Mishra- A 45 year old housewife residing in Mumbai with her husband, MIL and three children. She wishes the best for her children and embeds good thoughts into them and also a friend to her daughters Navya and Renuka.

Deepak Mishra- A 46 year old renowed Investment Banker in Mumbai working for a multi national business but making sure that his children are provided with all the facilities and education of the highest standard. He also is very protective over his daughters and makes sure they are safe and gives them very good values and teachings of life.

Renuka Mishra- Renuka is Navya's elder sister who is 25 finishing her Masters in Economics at Mumbai University she is a caring daughter and also a supportive and protective sister to both Navya and Harsh.

Harsh Mishra- A 17 year old boy who is naughty, fun loving and the soul of the house. Without him the house is quiet. He loves to annoy his sisters but has a soft spot for them he is in 12th standard.

Dadi- She is around the age of 70 a widow now and lives with her son Deepak as she is treated better here. She is a role model to the Mishras and they treat her with the upmost respect. She teaches Deepak's children good values and traditions about God. Whenever there is a problem she never fails to help them out with a solution she is a bit old fashioned and she believes in arranged marriages for all her grand children once they are educated.

Navya's friends

Ritz- She is a bubbly and modern girl she has been Navya's close friend until they went to univeristy but they still keep in contact with each other a lot. She has a boyfriend called Ranbir who is Anant's friend but doesnt know about him as of yet.

Appy- She is a bubbly, masti type girl she is always smiling but can be a bit annoying she is studying medicine as well with Navya and they go to the same medical school.

Shradda- She is Navya's new friend at medical school she is from Kanpur and that is how they became friends as Navya's family is from there too. She is quiet and innocent just like Navya and from a cultured and conservative family.

Bajpai's

Anant Bajpai- He is 19 years old and is studying medicine at the same school as Navya he is very hardworking and intelligent he is a bit of a workoholic and a family guy he respects old traditions taught by his family and doesnt like to cross them. He doesnt believe in love he wants to follow the arranged marriage tradition.

Shankar Dayal Bajpai- Head of the Bajpai's a strict individual who is very old fashioned. Likes to keep the family under control and Anant is his closest grandson. He is a preacher.

Om Bajpai- Eldest Son of the Bajpai's and Anant's father. He likes to keep his dad happy and follow the rules he shouts a lot and is very stubborn. he has two sons Anant and Mohan.

Sughanda Bajpai- She is a lovely mother to Anant. She cares for everyone in the family but has no say in talks. She is scared of her husband and just does housework. Secretly she is happy with Anant's decisions and believes that Anant can do what he wants as long as its in reason.

Mohan Bajpai- He is a 25 year old boy who is cultured and is very quiet unlike Anant he is studying Masters in Economics and is in the final year. Same as Renuka.

Sanjay Bajpai- He is the second son of the Bajpai's he doesnt participate in the family business and just sits at home. His father isnt proud of him he has less power. He doesnt believe in all these traditions and tries to give his daughter Nimi freedom.

Savita Bajpai- Sughanda's blood sister and wife of Sanjay she is always ashamed of her husband because he hasnt done anything in his life. She is like a typical housewife and loves her daughter Nimi.

Nimisha Bajpai- The youngest sibling in the house she is chirpy and loud, bubbly and close to her cousin Anant. They share a good rapport. She is 17 years old and wants to become dentist but her family has said no.

Anant's friends

Ranbir- He is not a serious guy like Anant he is laid back and has now joined his family business as he didnt like study but he is a loyal friend to Anant and helps him out and is the boyfriend of Ritz.

Sameer- He is just like Anant they have been close buddies as they enjoy the same things. He is from a more modern family and wonders why Anant is so conservative still. He is also a medical student.

Thats's it guys so I hope this helps there are a few changes! I hope this keeps you intriged up until i start it! Big smileBig smile

Please comment on your views! Big smile

Contents Page

Part 1 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964591&TPN=4

Part 3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964591&TPN=10

Part 4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964591&TPN=15

Part 5  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964591&TPN=18&#61211684 

Part 6  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964591&TPN=21&#61695339 

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964591&PID=78742785&#
Part 23
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964591&TPN=70&#81136413
Part 24
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964591&TPN=72&#82319537
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 06 March 2014 at 12:34pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggygopichandrikaANYA_29cma_luvanyareenardshamyaforevernavyabharathianyaloversravu.comomshanti55rachushettysaymaAfrinshibrah_rafaqatmeenakshi.anyaNeha07titli22anjmuddsifarahSHARDALUCKneelima_menonpriyanka.710malini6941Parmasoneson_scrazzymoonAishwarjyabharathi.ksjc_2312juthee_alampriya_anya1coolfathemadimple_1kpm_madhushahzsweety71titleeparigowripriyaSamna_anyaasihaseenneetha-ParamHolic-Na1naSmita17samruthasoniaduttaMeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavasdivyasnSars.Hi_FriendsBinuShobasana1sana.gracieShaMya.Divi...A_SSshamya-holic-meru-sumayyah1__Neha__-Rashi-rashvinAbommianyadiv96navya19momorockz-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Navya Ek Naya Ehsaas- Part 33- Page 101" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neelima_menon

Goldie

neelima_menon

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
plzzz dear start d ff u rite super duper romantic posts...plz ff also add more romannce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
gr8 sonia... go on...

Tacker_Holic

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Sonia..start your FF dear..Clap

Tacker_Holic

Na1na

IF-Dazzler

Na1na

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
as long as der's tons of romance wich is depicted well...
ne kind of plot goes wid me...
all d best!!! ryt a superb 1!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganganavyaTacker_Holic

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Amazing! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganganavyaTacker_Holic

-abhi-pundir-