Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
If Mallu comes back,she should b behind the Bar or in Mental Assylum and then i think Armu wd marriy heršŸ˜‰Waise bhi,Jagan to parida hai,mazaa lut kar bhaag jayega.
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

@nini
Honestly want ashu n nidhi 2 help aunti bajao armu's band.

Me too.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by rabzonedge

well said Anurti...

Mallika got wat she deserved..Na pyaar Mila..Na hi sukhi zindagi..jo wo ashu ki dost ban kar Paa sakti thi...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree that Mallika got what she deserved...She tried her very best to get Ashu to marry her by hook or by crook...Even her final attempt of using emotional blackmail on BB backfired...Now with Ashni marriage she should realise that Ashni marriage is made in heaven...as they say jodi to uparwala banake bhejta hai...and she and Ashu were never meant to be...But she will definitely come back and try to separate Ashni...This time it will be very good if CVs bring out her entire truth to Ashu and BB...How she got the house and the damage she did to Nidhi and her Baba...Then maybe she will be out of their lives for good...
Edited by Mehek25 - 11 years ago
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post Arti. I have been meaning to reply for a while. As everyone has commented already, I wanted to add only one thing to this.

@Mehak, I agree with what you have said about Mallu coming back and trying to separate Ashni and her truth should be revealed to Ashu and BB. If this happens Ashu will be able to redeem all the wrong Mallu did to Nidhi.

I have another reason why this should happen. When he comes to know the truth Ashu will also be free of his guilt. Right now, this is a heavy burden on him, he thinks he has failed as a friend. After Mallu gifted him the house, this feeling of guilt has probably tripled. Once he finds out about her deceit he will be free to pay her for that house. He is probably feeling awkward even talking about payment now. But unless he pays her he will ever be able to enjoy that house with his new family. These two things need to happen for him to once again feel complete.

Also, when Mallu comes back I feel she will insult Nidhi like she usually does. This time I want Ashu to support Nidhi and shut Mallu up by revealing that they are married. What fun this scene will be!

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It may also happen that Jagan really loves Mallu. He tries to give all hapiiness to her. But her mind is so occupied with Ashu that she cannot make justice to the relationship and comes back to give a new try by doing emotional blackmailing to Ashu telling lies abt jagan but found him happily married. By this time BB-house mystery unveils and Ashu realizes that  Mallu ditched everybody- him as a friend, jagan as a wife, given so much pain to Nidhi and still trying to separate them and that's the end of friendship. As shown DK Shina's husband was married here it cannot be shown as it is not permitted here. Actually what I felt is that Jagan is jealous of Ashu but loves Mallu. May be I am wrong. I just shared what I felt.

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Very nice post Arti. I have been meaning to reply for a while. As everyone has commented already, I wanted to add only one thing to this.

@Mehak, I agree with what you have said about Mallu coming back and trying to separate Ashni and her truth should be revealed to Ashu and BB. If this happens Ashu will be able to redeem all the wrong Mallu did to Nidhi.

I have another reason why this should happen. When he comes to know the truth Ashu will also be free of his guilt. Right now, this is a heavy burden on him, he thinks he has failed as a friend. After Mallu gifted him the house, this feeling of guilt has probably tripled. Once he finds out about her deceit he will be free to pay her for that house. He is probably feeling awkward even talking about payment now. But unless he pays her he will ever be able to enjoy that house with his new family. These two things need to happen for him to once again feel complete.

Also, when Mallu comes back I feel she will insult Nidhi like she usually does. This time I want Ashu to support Nidhi and shut Mallu up by revealing that they are married. What fun this scene will be!

I agree with your point about guilt in Ashu.
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bt ya im missing malika as well
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

@ aardhan thanx .
@bold u know something I m dying to see the mixed expressions on Mallika's face after knowing that  AshNi are married now.
Edited by anurti - 11 years ago