VD lovers... Come and play!

Posted: 11 years ago
Helloo people of the forum๐Ÿ˜Š cant believe even though i hav been watchin VD for a long time... i neva actually realised that i could post something here๐Ÿ˜† so since this is my first post.. i was thinking of making it more like a game... love games๐Ÿ˜‰

Say your favourite line from vampire diaries (dont forget to mention who says it)๐Ÿ˜‰

my one has to b the classic line when stefan said to Klaus...
'Do you know what never gets old... revenge!' ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your Turn... GO

btw this post is for all VD lovers so come and share your fav lines and sorry if this topic has been done before๐Ÿ˜‰
TVD has many amazing dialogues, but there are two that come immediately to mind - 

"That kind of love never dies..." - Klaus(talking about Stelena)
         AND
" I met a girl. We talked. It was epic" - Stefan (from the TVD Pilot)

Although, a close second would have to be the  "I will always choose you" Damon said to Elena in season 2.

All these were incredibly sweet and simple, yet such meaningful quotes...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm sure there are many more, but this is all I can think of at this point๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by sonu.p

TVD has many amazing dialogues, but there are two that come immediately to mind - 

"That kind of love never dies..." - Klaus(talking about Stelena)
         AND
" I met a girl. We talked. It was epic" - Stefan (from the TVD Pilot)

Although, a close second would have to be the  "I will always choose you" Damon said to Elena in season 2.

All these were incredibly sweet and simple, yet such meaningful quotes...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm sure there are many more, but this is all I can think of at this point๐Ÿ˜›

thats great ๐Ÿ˜Š nd u reminded me of the quote that stefan says in the pilot episode 'over centuries i have lived in secrets.. hiding in the shadows.. alone in the world! Until now! I am a vampire and this is my story' -- love this line
Originally posted by TrueKash

thats great ๐Ÿ˜Š nd u reminded me of the quote that stefan says in the pilot episode 'over centuries i have lived in secrets.. hiding in the shadows.. alone in the world! Until now! I am a vampire and this is my story' -- love this line

Oh yeah... back in the time when they used to speak in diary entries ๐Ÿ˜†
@sonu.p- those were great times and i was looking over other lines from vampire diaries and damons lines r just too funny...

nd one of elijah's line was just out of this world.. 'Mother made us vampires. She didnt make us monsters. We did that to ourselves'

Elijah is soo moral ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i met a gal. we talked. it was epic...this line by stefan is indeed epic...๐Ÿ˜Š

a real funny one by damon wen stefan was writing his journal...

he mocked stefan by saying..."dear diary d chipmunk asked me my name today...i said it was joe. dis lie will haunt me forever...๐Ÿคฃ

i laughed so much...d way he said it...was tooo hilarious...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i seriously cud not remember nymore now...will post once my memory cums back...!!!!.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ..nisaluvrk.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..nisaluvrk..

i met a gal. we talked. it was epic...this line by stefan is indeed epic...๐Ÿ˜Š

a real funny one by damon wen stefan was writing his journal...

he mocked stefan by saying..."dear diary d chipmunk asked me my name today...i said it was joe. dis lie will haunt me forever...๐Ÿคฃ

i laughed so much...d way he said it...was tooo hilarious...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i seriously cud not remember nymore now...will post once my memory cums back...!!!!.๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh i remember those lines๐Ÿ˜† damon was soo funny and his expressions just make u laugh๐Ÿ˜† do post more after u go to the vampire diaries flashback๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by TrueKash

Yeh i remember those lines๐Ÿ˜† damon was soo funny and his expressions just make u laugh๐Ÿ˜† do post more after u go to the vampire diaries flashback๐Ÿ˜ณ

damon is hilarious..nice game btw...๐Ÿ˜†

will be back to post sum lines
@ Ann_92- thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ nd sure come back with more lines๐Ÿ˜†
the way damon says come doggy doggy to a werewolf๐Ÿคฃ