Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Helloo people of the forumSmile cant believe even though i hav been watchin VD for a long time... i neva actually realised that i could post something hereLOL so since this is my first post.. i was thinking of making it more like a game... love gamesWink

Say your favourite line from vampire diaries (dont forget to mention who says it)Wink

my one has to b the classic line when stefan said to Klaus...
'Do you know what never gets old... revenge!' Embarrassed

Your Turn... GO

btw this post is for all VD lovers so come and share your fav lines and sorry if this topic has been done beforeWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..nisaluvrk..Angel-Jot.Ann_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VD lovers... Come and play!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu.p

sonu.p

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
TVD has many amazing dialogues, but there are two that come immediately to mind - 

"That kind of love never dies..." - Klaus(talking about Stelena)
         AND
" I met a girl. We talked. It was epic" - Stefan (from the TVD Pilot)

Although, a close second would have to be the  "I will always choose you" Damon said to Elena in season 2.

All these were incredibly sweet and simple, yet such meaningful quotes...Embarrassed
I'm sure there are many more, but this is all I can think of at this pointTongue

sanjana....Ann_92-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

TVD has many amazing dialogues, but there are two that come immediately to mind - 

"That kind of love never dies..." - Klaus(talking about Stelena)
         AND
" I met a girl. We talked. It was epic" - Stefan (from the TVD Pilot)

Although, a close second would have to be the  "I will always choose you" Damon said to Elena in season 2.

All these were incredibly sweet and simple, yet such meaningful quotes...Embarrassed
I'm sure there are many more, but this is all I can think of at this pointTongue

thats great Smile nd u reminded me of the quote that stefan says in the pilot episode 'over centuries i have lived in secrets.. hiding in the shadows.. alone in the world! Until now! I am a vampire and this is my story' -- love this line

sanjana....sonu.pAnn_92

sonu.p

sonu.p

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

Originally posted by sonu.p

thats great Smile nd u reminded me of the quote that stefan says in the pilot episode 'over centuries i have lived in secrets.. hiding in the shadows.. alone in the world! Until now! I am a vampire and this is my story' -- love this line

Oh yeah... back in the time when they used to speak in diary entries LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@sonu.p- those were great times and i was looking over other lines from vampire diaries and damons lines r just too funny...

nd one of elijah's line was just out of this world.. 'Mother made us vampires. She didnt make us monsters. We did that to ourselves'

Elijah is soo moral Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.pAnn_92

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

i met a gal. we talked. it was epic...this line by stefan is indeed epic...Smile

a real funny one by damon wen stefan was writing his journal...

he mocked stefan by saying..."dear diary d chipmunk asked me my name today...i said it was joe. dis lie will haunt me forever...ROFL

i laughed so much...d way he said it...was tooo hilarious...LOLLOL

i seriously cud not remember nymore now...will post once my memory cums back...!!!!.LOL

Edited by ..nisaluvrk.. - 12 May 2012 at 7:00am

rose82Ann_92-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nisaluvrk..

i met a gal. we talked. it was epic...this line by stefan is indeed epic...Smile

he mocked stefan by saying..."dear diary d chipmunk asked me my name today...i said it was joe. dis lie will haunt me forever...ROFL

i seriously cud not remember nymore now...will post once my memory cums back...!!!!.LOL

Yeh i remember those linesLOL damon was soo funny and his expressions just make u laughLOL do post more after u go to the vampire diaries flashbackEmbarrassed

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

Originally posted by ..nisaluvrk..

Yeh i remember those linesLOL damon was soo funny and his expressions just make u laughLOL do post more after u go to the vampire diaries flashbackEmbarrassed

damon is hilarious..nice game btw...LOL

will be back to post sum lines

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top