India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Super-jealous Angad?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Guys! Did you look at the way Angad got fuming serious and jealous when he saw Kripa's hand in Prithvi's hands( at the outhouse)! He even gave an underhand verbal thrashing to Prithvi as well who in turn didn't quite understand what really bothered Angad.Angad and Prithvi were like fire and water together.It was nice confrontation scene and that both the individuals have such different natures made the scene really cool.Though Prithvi cannot match Angad's screen-presence, his toned-down attitude levels things.

I have a feeling that Prithvi is going to be an important link and witness to Angad and Kripa's turbulent love-story! Wot say?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i second tht!!!
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
YES IT MIGHT BE NITICA
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Yep, well said Nitica!

Prithvi will be the ''Sutradhar'' or the ''Narrator'' for Angad and Kripa's turbulent (I like the word you used!) and tumultuous love story. For one, Prithvi already nows that Angad and Kripa have ''something'' going in between them, and that ''something'' is not very pleasant, infact, he openly warned Angad to stay away from Kripa (that will only make Angad more and more attracted towards her, silly Prithvi!)

Kirpa already sees Prithvi as supportive towards her and also as a friend, so it would be highly unlikely, that she would not confide her feelings for Angad to Prithvi! Kripa is definitely not a motor-mouth, she does not bleat about her problems with either the Khanna's or with Angad to anyone (not even to Harshini), and the fact that she admitted her problem with Angad to Prithvi shows how much trust she places in him!

Prithvi being the gentleman he is, will support Kripa, when her feelings for Angad undergoes a change and she starts falling in love with him, inspite & despite of the fact that Angad and Prithvi are not at all on good terms, inspite of the fact that, Prithvi thinks very poorly of Angad's character and most importantly inspite of the fact that Prithvi is madly in love with Kripa himself!

That is what makes Prithvi special and endearing! Even though Prithvi will be able to see the outcome of such a relationship, he will not warn or stop Kripa from treading the dangerous path of loving Angad, but he will waiting for her at the end of the road, to wipe Kripa's tears and put a smile back on her face!

That's my Prithvi, alright!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : The story will keep changing pace, in the sense, that today, we see the story from Kripa's viewpoint, tomorrow it will be Angad's and  then it will be Prithvi's!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Well said Chilly and i agree with Kripa_30 as well. I have a feeling that Prithivi might be supportive of Angad as well in future. Their relationship can change for good.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

well i like him gettinh jealous........gives da audience a idea of his confused emotions 2wards kirpa

n prithvi rocks

maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:35am | IP Logged
yes definately he was jealous......but abt. prithiv providing a link u no.....may b or may b not a very good link i mean he might tell kripa that angad is juz a mere flirt n that she shd stay away frrom him u noe.....i am saying that bcuz of yesterdays episode he told angad 2 stay away from her n not hurt her so.......Confused
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged

I loved the scene where angad was shown being jealous of prithvi-kripa hand-in-hand scene....I think if angad was being attracted towards kripa in the last many episodes, then this is the time when he is totally confused between his emotions..he really dont know why is he doing all this...i mean if u least care about anyone, then y bother to interfere in their matters..let kripa do watever she like and let her be with anyone she likes to be with...y the heck do he have to care? This is all becoz slowly the story is leading towards a point, where angad is going to realize that he is totally in love with kripa....I just wish that prithvi remains there for kripa through all of her bad times and am sure he will coz he is such a sweetheart!

p.s. too anxious to see the next episode....Embarrassed

Go to top