SavageArtifacts#2/C/update+P138// (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@K, Well thats usually how my comments are, aren't they? Guess the charm went off this time. ;) Regarding Dean Anna, let me tell you, in today's episode Anna put me off big time!!! Why don't we move on to Dean - Jo? The scene before Jo dies and the one where Dean watches the photo burn. Sigh. Embarrassed

Edit :

I notice you used this smiley -- >Stern Smile Whats that supposed to mean? My comment made you sad/ mad or somethin? Or was it just you being you? :s

Edited by You-Know-Who - 07 May 2012 at 2:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SavageArtifacts#2/C/update+P138// (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by You-Know-Who

@K, Well thats usually how my comments are, aren't they? Guess the charm went off this time. ;) Regarding Dean Anna, let me tell you, in today's episode Anna put me off big time!!! Why don't we move on to Dean - Jo? The scene before Jo dies and the one where Dean watches the photo burn. Sigh. Embarrassed

Edit :

I notice you used this smiley -- >Stern Smile Whats that supposed to mean? My comment made you sad/ mad or somethin? Or was it just you being you? :s

Okay. Dean and Jo. Big smile

And Stern Smile isn't emotionless, it's I-dunno-what-to-say, A. Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whoherms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
^^ Aha.I was just about to ask why would A like Dean-Anna? Stern Smile But thank goodness, we're on Dean-Jo now. :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whoepiphany.

Radioactive.

IF-Dazzler

Radioactive.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Kanks, you made it to your second gallery!!

C.o.n.g.r.a.t.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.s

Great work by Aanya on your banner. It looks beautiful, it's got pretty much everything i love.

So yeah, your update, Loved the KHNH icon's. They're beautiful. Fifty?! must have taken a lot of time.

Absolutely love these, something about them is just "Eye-catching".

The siggy's on the same are beautiful.
http://i.imgur.com/Ud8NZ.png - I loved the way you've done this one. The light blue colour gives it a kind of attractiveness.

http://i.imgur.com/HcWSh.png - I just love what you've done with this one. It's really beautiful.

Oh gurl, I love HHr. I'm a huge HHr fan. N the siggy's that you've made look beautiful. Especially the first one, I liked that one more.

And and, sorry for being late.

So yeah, that's it. Once again congratulations on your second gallery & awesome stuff.

Thnx 4 d PM

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 08 May 2012 at 5:46am

epiphany.

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Oh Lord Im late! =\
Anyways Congrats on your second shop! (;
The update his amazing especially the KNHN ones. That movie ALWAYS makes me cry. Saving them all and will use soon! =)
Anyways may you have many more shops coming your way!
Love,
Aish!<3

epiphany.

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the second shop Kanks! Hug  I m sorry I m late,exams in June you see.

and you have been perfecting your craft like never before! This is REALLY brilliant stuff man! I love your style,really I do.its like so simplistic n all.Very good!Heart the KHNH icons are like Super-Gorgeous!! <3 .I love the movie too,but I hate crying when I see it,and thats what i do when I watch it!Stern Smile 

the siggies are again,beautiful! Really,this is amazing stuff! The icons are the highlights of the update.have come out so lovely-looking! 
the HHr stuffs are great as well! The style of the first sig is amazing! 
 amazing update.a brilliant start to your second shop!Thumbs Up May you have lots more,really! :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whoherms_angelepiphany.

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@ K I always thought that emoticon was supposed to be a straight face or something. Well, whatever you make of it.

@Husna About Dean Anna lets say I loved the episode in which Anna regains her grace. Buy well she turned out to be a bi***, didnt she? Dean and Jo. Whoa, Id nevr imagined Jo's death would affect Dean so much. (I just caught yesterday's epi) Buh well. :-(

@ K DUDE YOU'RE SO MAKING ME THE CASS DEAN gif...the phone conversation. And the last scene of yesterday's episode. :'( Just make it for me? Thanks :))) Moving on, I hope you're doing well. :D

herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

@Husna About Dean Anna lets say I loved the episode in which Anna regains her grace. Buy well she turned out to be a bi***, didnt she? Dean and Jo. Whoa, Id nevr imagined Jo's death would affect Dean so much. (I just caught yesterday's epi) Buh well. :-(
Yeah, I thought Anna was sensible, considering she seemed to be supporting humanity but she took a 360 degree turn and I went WHOA.But anyway, she's gone for good now.

Ah! Dean and Jo always had a connection to begin with, it was really unfair they didn't get a chance to explore.And yeah, Jo's death affected him big time, :( but the man Dean is, I doubt if he will admit it anytime soon.

@ K DUDE YOU'RE SO MAKING ME THE CASS DEAN gif...the phone conversation. And the last scene of yesterday's episode. :'( Just make it for me? Thanks :))) Moving on, I hope you're doing well. :D
Oh I second these suggestions K. Approve Which reminds me, I should also be posting few suggestions here and in Aanya's gallery.I'll be back. :P

P.S : I thought you both will be there at AT after yesterday's episode but okay.And K, don't say we're spamming.Evil Smile

Edited by herms_angel - 09 May 2012 at 6:08am

You-Know-Who

Post Reply New Post

Go to top