SavageArtifacts#2/C/update+P138// (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
 Kankshita, this is the first time I have visited your shop and commented mostly cos I am a lazy cow but better late than never! 

Your work is beyond beautiful and the icons are so pretty! :) I love KHNH and I absolutely loved the Rohit-Aman siggie! It is so perfect! The colouring and everything is totally totally beautiful 

I love the HP work! My favourite HP friendship<3 H/Hr! The first signature is perfect and second on gorgeous! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SavageArtifacts#2/C/update+P138// (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new gallery, From your first update to now, there has been so much improvement that its just brilliant to watch from the sidelines :)
You now make fabulous stuff and I'll always be around checking out on your stuff, not just 'cos they are made by you, but also 'cos they are so -damn-good :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

epiphany.

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hey congratulation for new gallery...
and i loved harry and hermione siggi and their friendship relation soo awesome.. and thats scene is my favrt from HHr's scene...

herms_angelepiphany.

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
HOLYYY CRAPPP. I thought we had a deal about you reserving for me?! :$ Sixth page? WHAT THEEE. 

i feel keeeleeeng myself, already. :$ ugh. this is BAD. so, yeah i'm hyperventilating. :P 

anyways, MANYYY Manyyy congratulations on your second one. if its anyone who deserves like a gazillion more, its you and i love you. <3 your work is just exceptionally epic and i love love love leaving around reserves all over this place. It's like... my reserve garage and i don't seriously don't have a count of how many reserves i've got to edit and leave you essays of love, BUTT this is amazing. Hurrah! your second one. :) 

OH, man. that banner is amazingly wonderful. I lovee the colors and the blending. Aanya, if you're reading this, fabulous job. (: 

Coming to the first update, those fifty icons have the world's most beautiful coloring on them. REALLLY. I LURVEEE the coloring SOOO much. <3 http://i.imgur.com/F8ctL.png this is my favoriteee. I loveee this scene really. Imma gonna go search this on YT. :$ http://i.imgur.com/zSeqM.png coloring here is EPICC.

All the signatures are beautiful. But i lovee it the most http://i.imgur.com/HcWSh.png. It's got a real nice feel to it. the texture - niceee. 

This is too wonderful for words: 
http://i.imgur.com/5OZCZ.png

I loved the whole update KZ! (: It's amazing. Congrats for the gall once again. xD Inshallah, you'll have a lot more. err, not until i get a nice RK set. :P hahaha, jk. 

Garimaaa. (:   

herms_angelepiphany.

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
And in case I have never made it clear before,

You are sheer brilliance at this. 

REALLY.

I have no idea how to do all this stuff, so it seems pretty damn amazing to me! 

:) And I love the Harry-Hermione one :)

epiphany.

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the second shop! Yay! :D

Starting with KHNH, wow. Its not my favorite movie but I still do like watching it. The icons are simply amazing! You are brilliant when it comes to catching the right emotions in your work. BEAUTIFUL!

Sigs are even more better. 
http://i.imgur.com/ioXxn.png
This is my FAV! <3

Loved the rest of it too. Great work! :)

epiphany.

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hello there!

Firstly, congratulations on the second shop. I believe you completely deserve the accolades and well, CHEERS! I've seen you grow through this, and even if I still dun know a thing about photoshop, I'm sure I can say you have become a master at this. Be proud. But then again, I know you are. Big smile

Coming to this update of yours, I don't know what to say. The icons are super and 50 of em? Wow. Star Each one of them is different from the other and I see how you changed/altered them (I don't know whats it called, but from the slang used here, it seems I am talking about colouring ;) )  to make it look more beautiful than it was.

KHNH signatures are awesome too. http://i.imgur.com/ioXxn.png This one's my favourite. Its B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!Clap

Coming to the HP part of the post, the HHr scene you chose is one of my favourites from all the movies. http://i.imgur.com/5OZCZ.png  This is spectacular!

Last but not the least, Aanya's banner is AWESOME! And it got me watching the "hug" scene again. Ah, so I'm a lil' emotionally shaken at the moment. Embarrassed

Never mind, so, uh. All the best for the new gallery! And you're awesome!

- A.

Edited by You-Know-Who - 07 May 2012 at 5:49am

herms_angelepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top